Tellers can be regarded as the face of the bank because they are one of the employees customers make contact with when they walk into the banking hall.
Therefore, bank tellers are expected to have great customer service skills so that customers can leave the bank well satisfied after completing the business they came for.
The objective statement of the bank teller resume should be well prepared. It is the first expression in the resume and should be captivating to compel the reader to read other parts of the document.
To be captivating, the objective statement should show that the new teller is coming to the bank with some abilities, knowledge, competence, or experience which would be of benefit to the company.
Employers usually look for what you are bringing to the table in your resume; therefore, the objective section is a good place to let them know how valuable you would be to their business.
There are different ways you could write your objective as shown in the examples below, it doesn’t really matter the format you choose, however you must ensure it communicates benefits to the employer.
Below are some examples of Bank Teller resume objectives that can be a guide to you in writing your own.
- To work as Bank Teller with a financial institution, bringing five years experience providing customers with quick and courteous service.
- Seeking the position of Bank Teller in a challenging financial institution where exceptional customer service, cash handling, and computer usage experience will be maximally utilized.
- Looking for the opportunity to be part of ABC Inc. as Bank Teller and to utilize over four years experience providing top notch customer service, to making the company the number one financial services provider in its market.
- Desire the position of Bank Teller in a growing financial firm needing a highly knowledgeable and experienced teller to provide full service banking, including accurate processing of all financial transactions in record time, and making the company to stand out in customer service delivery.
- To be one of the best Tellers in the banking industry utilizing huge experience gathered over the years working as sales associate, cashier, and customer service representative.
- To join the customer service team of ABC Bank Inc. as Teller, bringing exceptional ability to professionally, speedily, and accurately perform bank transactions while meeting the bank’s high quality delivery standards.
- Seek opportunity to be the face of ABC Trust Inc. as Teller, employing great skills and abilities in cash handling, customer service, and financial transaction processing, to enable the bank to achieve its objective of satisfying all its customers.