The Bank Teller performs financial transactions for customers, while also performing other duties.
Since they make contact with the public, they are expected to display a great deal of skills needed to satisfy customers.
They should also possess the ability to handle cash and execute bank transactions speedily and accurately.
These required skills and abilities must be reflected in the bank teller’s resume for it to be strong enough to get the employer’s attention.
To succeed in your teller job hunt, it is important that your resume should be thoroughly worked on.
Below is a bank teller resume sample, which can serve as an example in creating and making your resume powerful.
XYZ Straight Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 77777 • Home: (111) 222-5555, Cell: (222) 222-2222 • email@example.com
OBJECTIVE: Desire the position of Teller with XYZ Bank, where my rich wealth of customer service experience will be utilized in offering top quality professional service that meet with the company and industry standard.
PROFILE: Exceptionally talented and resourceful Bank Teller with five years experience providing fast, accurate, and efficient financial transactions to customers while ensuring top class customer service delivery.
- Strong ability to communicate professionally in writing and speaking when taking and giving information from customers physically and through phone.
- Ability to offer great customer service and to seize the right opportunity to introduce more bank products and services to customers.
- Strong ability to follow-up on leads and inquiries and to pay attention to detail while performing tasks.
- Strong ability to proffer solutions to issues and to make good decisions.
- Strong multitasking ability, as well as ability to organize things and resources.
- Ability to act swiftly and timely to customers’ needs and inquiries and inform management quickly.
- Proficiency in email and software applications such as word processing and spreadsheet.
- Exceptionally proficient in Horizon and Horizon Teller systems.
ABC Bank Inc., hometown, BA
2008 – Present
- Perform bank transactions such as processing checks, deposits, withdrawals, and others, in addition to ATM and night depository.
- Perform electronic data reviews and updates, such as contact detail, CD renewals, and other necessary customer data needed by the bank.
- Directly manage five accounts, while looking for additional opportunities to cross-sell the bank’s products and services, as well as to generate referrals to other account managers.
- Perform review and verify daily reports instructed by the branch management.
- Prepare all documentation relating to transactions, including correct filing or removal of sensitive information.
- Responsible for answering the branch telephones calls and provide response to customer inquiries.
- Inform the supervisor on issues, such as when transactions are beyond authority limits or extremely complex.
- Ensure losses are prevented while performing bank transactions and other duties.
- Ensure cash drawers are always and accurately balanced within the bank’s acceptable deadline.
- Ensure work station is clean, neat, and well organized, and also well provided with brochures, marketing materials, and supplies.
- Comply with all bank policies as well as with State and Federal banking regulations and laws.
EDUCATION AND CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
- High school diploma, LakeSand, 2006.
- Associate degree, Business Development, South-South State University, 2008.