13 Best Graphic Designer Resume Objective Examples You Can Use
If you are writing a resume or CV for a graphic designer job, you can start it on a strong footing by having an effective objective statement.
A great career objective statement for your graphic designer resume can help you to immediately grab the attention of the employer to read the entire content of your resume and possibly grant you an interview.
How to Make a Winning Graphic Designer Resume Objective Statement
The important thing to consider in making a winning objective statement for your graphic designer resume is to highlight qualities, skills, and/or experience that are vital to succeeding on the role.
To be able to effectively create the kind of objective that gets the employer’s attention, you should first study the job description published by the recruiter for the position to discover what is important to them on the job.
When you have found out the skills, experience, abilities, knowledge, etc. that form the employer’s requirements, you can then pick one or two of your qualities and present them as your selling point in your resume.
This is sure to immediately get the reader’s attention as it shows you have what is required to succeed on the graphic designing job.
Now, take some time to study the graphic designer objective examples below to learn how to make one for your resume:
1. Exceptionally talented designer with five years experience in branding, web, and print design in two agencies seeks the position of graphic designer in a fast growing agency, to deliver high quality projects based on current trends in designs and standards.
2. Seeking the job of a Graphic Arts Designer at ArrowPath Inc. To utilize two years experience in commercial art work and the ability to be effective in an intense political environment managing competing deadlines and priorities, in developing the strategic designs to assist the execution of the firm’s programs.
3. A highly creative individual with five years print design and packaging experience, as well as advanced skills in latest Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Acrobat, Illuminator, and InDesign seeks the position of Graphic Designer at YYY Inc. to help in developing and implementing creative designs for packaging and other materials for effective communication.
4. Profoundly gifted individual with the ability to deliver clean and high-quality design following brand guideline and existing style guides desires the job of a Graphic Designer in a face-paced production environment, creating visual language, guidelines, and concepts for the company’s brand.
5. To obtain the job of a Graphic Designer with XYZ Company where proficiency in digital design, basic knowledge of e-mail design, HTML, and CSS, and three years experience in a collaborative environment performing graphic designing duties will be maximally applied in creating, presenting, and producing creative solutions to achieve the company’s communications goals.
6. Highly gifted graphic expert seeks the job of a graphic designer with XYZ Inc. Coming with Adobe Creative Suite proficiency and two years working experience in a design role in a publishing company; to be involved in conceptualizing, designing, and creating visuals for company’s advertising partners based on their visual brand guidelines.
7. Seeking to work as a Graphic Designer in a fast paced, growing company where five years visual, web, and mobile devices designing experience will be applied in creating awesome print pieces.
8. Exceptionally talented design thinker with enormous ability to create compelling design solutions across various media platforms to meet company brand objectives and consumer engagement seeks the position of Senior Graphic Designer with Hith & Tith Inc.
9. Desiring to work as a Graphic Designer at TT&W Inc. where three years experience conceptualizing and implementing a wide variety of marketing materials, brand identity, promotional campaigns, advertising, and sales collateral for medium to large corporations will be effectively applied.
10. Coming with three years experience performing professional graphic design functions, including digital retouching, scanning, compositing, and color-correcting, a gifted designer seeks the job of Graphic Designer in a fashion office to provide quality support to Senior Designer and Creative Director.
11. Desires the role of Graphic Designer at XYM Company where advanced skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, as well as five years experience in A/E/C industry will be used in effectively working with the proposal team, including developing and streamlining visual strategy and creative design such as mood boards and logos.
12. To work as a Digital Graphic Designer at MAYA Inc. Bringing solid knowledge of design principles, marketing practices and procedures, and media industries in creating effective design strategies and packages perfectly tailored to customer needs.
13. A proven expert designer with creative and conceptual skills, exceptional attention to detail, and strong ability to collaborate with the marketing and other departments desires employment with AZ Company to provide effective support to marketing efforts by promoting company’s product value and brand attributes.
Starting your resume with a compelling objective statement will boost its quality and increase your chances of getting the graphic designer job that you are applying for.
You can quickly learn how to make a great graphic designer objective for your resume or CV by applying the samples and ideas provided in this post.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).