This post presents valuable resume objective examples for business administration, to help you make an effective one for your resume or CV and increase your chances of gaining the business administration job that you are seeking.
If you are writing a resume objective for business administration positions, you need to make it a powerful statement, to get the recruiter/employer interested in reading your resume and in what you are offering for the business administration job.
How to Make a Good Resume Objective for Business Administration Position
The secret to writing an effective resume objective for a business administration job is to learn what the recruiter/employer wants for the position and then present yourself as one who meet them.
You can get the necessary information about the vacant business administration job by studying the job description and requirements made available by the recruiter/employer.
From the job description you will learn the kind of duties and responsibilities associate with the business administration position while from the requirements you will discover the skills, qualities, experience, education, etc. that you need to have to qualify for hiring for the business administration role by the recruiter/employer.
Having gained the above knowledge about the available business administration job, you will be able to craft a compelling business administration objective for your resume/CV.
Your business administration resume objective statement should emphasize your best qualities, skills, experience, etc. that you are bringing to the job, which should also match what the recruiter/employer required.
Now, let’s see some good examples of business administration objective statements to further learn from:
20 Best Resume Objective Examples for Business Administration Position
- Energetic individual with 5 years of experience in customer service, sales and consulting seeks a business administration position with US Business Services to help market and acquire new clients for the Energy community. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, knowledge of sales and marketing, and exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail.
- To obtain a position with On Desk as a Business Administration Assistant, to help with the logistics, coordination, and execution of events. Also bringing excellent communication skills both one-on-one and in a group setting with customers, and the ability to manage time effectively, and deliver clear and concise information about the client.
- Passionate individual seeking a Business Administration Assistant Professor job at Johnson County Community College, to maintain scheduled office hours as well as developing and revising curriculum. Also bringing a Master’s degree in Public Administration, 5 years of relevant work experience with 3 years of teaching experience, and strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Safety conscious individual with 3 years of non-teaching work experience desires a Business Administration Adjunct Faculty position with Lone Star College to teach Business Administration courses at a variety of times and locations. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, mastery of course content, and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Individual with 3 years of experience seeks a Business Administration Program Coordinator position with Southeastern Institute, to develop, maintain, and deliver education services to students. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree; coursework in instructional methodologies, evaluation, and assessment; and proficiency in curriculum development.
More Resume Objective Examples for Business Administration [6-10]
6. Team-oriented individual eager to work at the University of Houston as a Department Business Administrator, offers the ability to plan and manage the department’s human and financial resources to support department objectives. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of directly job-related experience, as well as three years of experience using the Global Card Management System (GCMS) and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.
7. Seeking a School of Business Administration Marketing Manager position with Stetson University where 6 years of experience managing social and digital marketing will be utilized. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Communication, an eye for detail, and the ability to monitor the overall social brand practice and assess the value of platforms and provide recommendations to leadership.
8. Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Business Administration position with JP Morgan & Co. to track and report production costs associated with internally-developed applications. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with 3 years of experience in Business Analysis, and the ability to build financial forecasting models in Excel.
9. Individual with a strong reasoning ability to teach undergraduate courses in management, strategy, and graduate-level business to students of different ability levels seeks a Business Administration Assistant Professor position with Lakeland University. Also coming with a Ph.D. in Business Administration, 5 years of experience in a leadership role in the business industry, and a successful teaching experience in higher education.
10. Searching for the job of a Business Administrator at Granicus where 1 year of customer service experience will be utilized. Also comes with 1-year of experience in an administrative role, experience with SaaS subscription models and CRM systems, and strong written and oral communication skills with strong skills in MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
More Resume Objective Examples for Business Administration [11-15]
11. Experienced individual seeking a Business Administration Supply Chain Internship position with Southern California Edison to help power the company’s planet, reduce carbon emissions, and create cleaner air for everyone. Also coming with a Master’s degree in Business Administration, GPA 2.8 and MS Office proficiency, and great attention to detail.
12. Specialized individual with 3 years of office management experience in an occupational health setting longs for a Business Administration Health Specialist position with Aspirus to provide numerous and different support services within the Aspirus Business Health Department. Also coming with an Associate degree in Business Administration, knowledge of healthcare administration principles, and proficiency with computer knowledge including working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
13. Passionate individual with experience in managing federal and non-federal contracts, clinical trials, program grants, subcontracts, etc. desires a Research Business Administrator position with CHOP to review and approve all financial transactions charged to research grant accounts. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and 5 years of experience in research administration.
14. Talented individual seeking to work with Siemens as a Branch Field Business Administration Manager to ensure financial and operations reports accurately reflect the condition of the Branch business and lead evaluation of current and proposed financial plans. Also bringing a Master’s degree, CPA certification, and the ability to change recommendations to positively impact Branch profitability.
15. Hopeful to gain employment with the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign as a Business Administration Associate to plan and coordinate financial and scientific reports to campus offices and federal agencies. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, 2 years of professional-level business experience, and excellent organizational and communication skills.
More Resume Objective Examples for Business Administration [16-20]
16. To obtain a position with TDB as a Health Care Business Administrator to review and process medical documentation from community providers following Veteran care and treatment. Also bringing a General Education Degree (G.E.D.) with college-level course work in the healthcare field, as well as experience with data-entry and experience working in a customer service environment.
17. Highly skilled individual with 10 years of major experience in research and sponsored project financial administration seeks a Director of Sponsored Business Projects Administration position with Ball State University, to oversee the sponsored projects workflow from award receipt and negotiation to award administration, closeout, and audit. Also bringing a Master’s degree and knowledge of OMB Circulars.
18. Hopeful to gain employment with Busey for the role of a Business Systems Administration Manager to approve and oversee procedures for all system management activities, encouraging consistency and adoption of best practices and continual improvement. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, 5 years of experience in Technical Business Analysis, and strong computer skills.
19. Well-organized individual with 10 years of experience in Transportation and Accounting seeks employment with Extreme Transportation as a Business Administration Manager to control cash flow in and out for the organization, and oversee adherence to the annual operating budget. Also bringing a Master’s degree, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and advanced PC skills.
20. Team-oriented individual willing to work at Central Connecticut State University in a Business Program Administrator position with 7 years of experience coordinating department-related programs and events looks to utilize the ability to plan, organize, and coordinate the daily operations of the department or program. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree with considerable knowledge of office systems and procedures.
To stand a better chance of getting an interview with the recruiter/employer and being hired for the business administration position that you are seeking, you need to craft an impressive objective statement that easily gets your resume/CV to be read.
This post provided the ideas and examples you need to study to write a highly effective resume objective statement for your business administration resume/CV.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).