The objective section of a resume is the statement that conveys to the employer the important skills, abilities, and experience that you are bringing to the company if employed, that would enable you to be effective on the job.
It is the first section of the resume and must be carefully written to communicate straightaway the values you are bringing to the company, otherwise, the employer could be put off and may not want to continue reading the resume to the end.
To write the objection section of a customer service resume, you need to find out the major tasks to be performed on the job. You can get this from the job summary section of the job description that the employer provides.
Then match the necessary experience and skills that you have with the major tasks to be performed.
For resumes without experience, the objective section should show how the knowledge and skills gained through training, studies in school, or internship would enable you to perform on the job effectively.
Below are 11 of our best examples of customer service resume objectives you can use in writing your resume.
- Desire the position of Customer Service Representative in a customer centered firm where strong customer service and sales skills are needed, in addition to a strong desire to assist and retain customers and build a great company.
- Seek to function as Customer Service Representative Associate in a major insurance broker bringing exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong customer service experience for the growth of the company.
- Seek the job of Customer Service Representative with ABC Waters with a goal of providing exceptional experience to customers by responding swiftly and courteously in a professional manner to customer demands.
- Looking forward to be Customer Service Representative in a fast paced environment, utilizing exceptional negotiation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution skills to handle high volume inbound customer calls, and to provide high quality customer service to the public.
- Seek the position of Customer Service Representative in ABC Insurer where solid knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel, and excellent verbal communication skills will be utilized in providing support and assistance to sales and service staff, and customers.
- Desiring to work as Customer Service Specialist with XYZ Wireless where exceptional multi-tasking tech-savvy skills will be employed to solve tough customer related issues, such as device-related troubleshooting, service enquiries, and billing, and to provide great customer service.
- Looking for the position of Customer Service Representative in a growing retail firm where strong interpersonal skills is needed to ensure effective relationship with customers, and to deliver individualized solutions to them.
- Seeking employment as Customer Service Specialist in a technology centered company where enormous call center, PC, wireless, Telecom, and Cable Modem experience is important in delivering exceptional customer service and support.
- Desire the position of Customer Service Representative in a large healthcare company, utilizing immense call center experience, as well as telephone, conflict management, and customer service skills in successfully handling high volume of inbound customer complaints, inquiries and order requests.
Examples of Customer Service Resume Objectives for someone without any job experience:
- Seeking Customer Service Representative position in XYZ where knowledge and skills gained through studies and internship, including knowledge of Microsoft office suite and Windows applications, and customer service delivering, will be utilized in handling customer inquiries and complaints effectively.
- Desiring to work as Customer Service Representative in ABC LifeInsure where my exceptional communication skills and knowledge of Excel, Outlook, and Word learnt through training, and my ability to learn fast on the job and follow instructions, will be utilized in providing effective support and assistance to customers.
Related Post: Customer Service Representative Resume Sample>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).