20 Best Objective Lines for your Resume
The objective statement of your resume is a few lines that can give you an edge in the highly competitive job market.
So, it is crucial that you present the best objective lines you can in your resume to increase its chances of being read by the hiring manager.
The quality of your objective lines plays a major role in determining whether hiring manager or HR personnel gets to read the whole of your resume or not, so it’s important to make an excellent one for your resume when applying for a job.
In this post, we will show you how to come up with the best objective lines for your career objective statements to boost the impact of your resume.
How to Make a Great Objective Line for your Resume
When writing your career objective statement, you need to position yourself as a salesman; the words you use and how you present yourself determine how far you would go in the recruitment journey.
to make the best objective lines for your resume for any job position that you are applying for and make your resume irresistible, you need to know what the responsibilities of the job are, as well as the qualities, experience, skills, and knowledge that the recruiter expects applicants to have to succeed on the job.
You also need to know the kind of personality or mindset that the organization expects its employees to have to fit-into the work culture of the company.
When you have understood the job role, the requirements from applicants, and the behavior the organization values, then you can appropriately use the right words to make an effective objective line for your resume to position yourself as the best candidate for the job.
An outstanding objective statement will use lines that will emphasize that you possess the major required qualities, qualifications, and experience.
It will also demonstrate that you have a proven competence and understanding of what the role entails.
When a recruiter reads an objective statement with this kind of lines, there is a greater chance they will schedule you for interview or advance you to the next relevant stage in the recruitment journey of the organization because your resume objective statement guarantees them that you are a good fit for the role.
Here are some examples below to improve your ability to write the best career objective lines for your resume for the kind of job you desire:
20 Best Objective Lines you can apply in your Resume
- Service-focused individual with leadership and team building skills, seeking for the position of a Service Manager in Eiffel Tower. Offering 3 years of management experience in a high-volume restaurant, knowledge of French cuisine and wine, and the ability to multi-task.
- Certified professional seeking the position of Payroll Director with Augusta Energy, to utilize excellent administrative and problem solving skills as well as 3 years of client relations and budgeting experience. Offering a broad knowledge of payroll administration and strong planning and leadership skills.
- First-rate communicator with organizational and prioritization skills, interested in the position of Administrative Officer to utilize 3 years of prior experience. Coming with Bachelor’s degree, expert knowledge of office management and familiarity with relational database management.
- Intellectually curious individual and exceptional negotiator, interested in a Construction Manager position to utilize 6 years of experience. Coming with Bachelor’s in Construction Management, strategic planning skills, and familiarity with budgets, spreadsheets, and Timberline software.
- Certified penetration tester with experience in security testing, and developing security concepts, looking to utilize huge expertise in resolving complex security challenges as a Cyber Security Specialist. Offering knowledge of common security tools, protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, etc. and project management skills.
- Experienced customer service officer with strong initiative and excellent customer relations skills, seeking to apply 2 years of experience in the position of Airport Front Desk Clerk in P IA. Also coming with great communications skills and ability to efficiently handle cash and credit card transactions.
- Skilled individual with sound knowledge of cleaning and maintenance services and a high degree of professionalism, hopeful for the Janitor position at ABC to apply expertise in keeping company environment fresh and clean.
- Independent thinker with strong working knowledge of the life science industry, looking for an Account Manager- Life Science position to utilize 5 years of selling experience in the life science markets. Coming with Bachelor’s in Molecular Biology and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Experienced cashier with great interpersonal communication skills and High School Diploma. Seeking a Cashier position at ADC to utilize profound expertise in providing a timely and smooth checkout experience. Coming with multi-tasking and basic math skills, and a sense of urgency.
- Superb communicator with solid product knowledge and exceptional interpersonal skills, seeking a Call Center position in ABC to provide customer support. Coming with 2 years of experience and High School Diploma.
- Seeking the position of Respiratory Specialist in MMC to utilize vast knowledge of therapy procedures and treatment techniques. Offering exceptional communication and critical thinking skills and AS Degree.
- Self-motivated individual with high energy personality and a positive attitude. Desirous of a Sales Consultant position with TSL to utilize honed sales capabilities in engendering sales. Coming with strong people skills, outstanding communication skills, and High School Diploma.
- Lactation specialist with 3 years of clinical nursing experience in Maternal/Child Health and expertise of Baby-friendly-USA, seeking the position of RN Lactation Consultant in Union Medicals. Offering specialized knowledge in Lactation and Breastfeeding and outstanding communication skills to educate and support breastfeeding mothers.
- Intellectually curious individual with programming and advanced graphic design and media skills, looking for an entry-level web developer position at ABC. Bringing a creative problem-solving aptitude and solid background in Computer Science.
- HR Specialist with 8+ years of experience developing and implementing HR strategies, interested in an HR Executive position with MBC, to help in meeting the human capital needs for its strategic goals. Offering strong business acumen, employee relations, and leadership skills, and Masters degree in Human Resources Management.
- Individual with technical expertise in programming analysis, application analysis and design. Also skilled in developing application using C, C++, and Java based tools, looking to obtain the position of Lead Software Developer in PPT. Coming with the ability to follow established procedures, work without supervision, and a deadline orientation.
- Independent thinker with strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to handle multiple projects. Seeking the job of Electrical Technician in AAM. Coming with experience troubleshooting and maintaining several electrical and mechanical systems.
- Safety-oriented individual with people skills and excellent communication skills, seeking a Safety Engineer position at ABC to utilize well-honed skills in safety engineering and sound knowledge of environmental safety protocols to foster a safe work environment for all.
- Detail-oriented problem solver with strong critical thinking skills and Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering. Interested in the Manufacturing Engineering position in ABC Company. Bringing 5 years of experience, strong knowledge of machine shop metal fabrication processes, and expert skills in AutoCAD and all MS Office application.
- Service-oriented individual with strong business acumen and 6 years of experience managing high volume restaurant, seeking for the position of a Restaurant Manager at Hillstone Restaurant to offer exceptional culinary expertise, team-building skills, and a friendly demeanor to ensure customers have a memorable experience.
The best objective lines you can use to get the hiring manager interested in your resume is one that is written like a sales pitch intended to make a sale, but this time with a focus to get you hired.
It must focus on what they will gain if you get on board.
Ensure to make it a short and concise statement promoting your potential to the company.
We have provided examples above to guide you in writing the best objective lines for your resume for the job of your interest.
Feel free to follow the pattern in creating yours.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).