This post provides great objectives for business resume, to help you in learning how to write an impressive one for your resume/CV and stand a better chance of being hired for the business position you are applying for.
If you are making a resume or CV for a business position, the quality of your objective statement can get it read by the recruiter/employer or ignored.
It is therefore important to begin your business resume with a compelling objective to increase its chances of being read by the recruiter/employer.
When your business resume/CV is read by the recruiter/employer it increases your chances of being invited to an interview and eventually getting the job.
How to Make a Great Objective Statement for a Business Resume
To make a great objective statement for a business resume, you need to first study the job description and requirements posted by the recruiter/employer for the vacant position that they want to fill to help guide prospective employees in their application.
You need to learn about the specific duties that the successful candidate will be expected to perform on the business position for offer.
You also need to know the qualities, experience, training, etc. that the recruiter/employer expects prospective candidates for the business position to have to be considered for the job.
When you get the above information about the available business job, then you will be able to make an objective statement that impresses the recruiter/employer that you are the right person for the job.
Your resume objective should highlight some of the major qualities, experience, abilities, etc. that you have and that are required by the employer/recruiter for hiring anyone for the vacant business position.
To be effective, the objective for your business resume should also show that you have sound knowledge of the duties you will be expected to perform if hired for the business position and will be effective in performing them.
By writing your objective statement this way, your resume/CV will stand a better chance of being read by the recruiter/employer because the objective presents you as someone who fits the description of the right candidate for the business job.
Now, here are good examples of objective statements for business resumes that you can learn from and apply in making yours.
20 Best Objectives for Business Resume
- A well-organized individual with a Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience in SaaS, seeking employment with Slack as a Business Development Representative, to utilize a great attitude and love for teamwork. Also bringing the ability to become a product expert and learn Slack’s selling practices.
- Team-oriented individual willing to work at Coinbase as a Business Operations & Strategy Associate with an MBA and 5 years of experience in management consulting. Looking to utilize additional experience working at a high growth startup, tech company, and experience with SQL. Also bringing solid analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Energetic individual with a Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of professional experience seeks to work at Lockheed Martin as a Business Development Analyst. Coming with a focus on strategic development and business growth campaigns. Also bringing the skill to address serious customer needs while building on the history and success of Lockheed Martin.
- To obtain a position with Lacoste as a Business Assistant, to leverage the ability to collect and compile HR metrics and data from a variety of sources. Also bringing past experience in HR and data analysis, and exceptional time management and attention to detail to analyze data and statistics for trends and patterns.
- Passionate individual seeking a Business Development Representative position with Uber, to leverage the ability to generate new business opportunities within an assigned territory and partner with assigned Account Executives. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of previous high volume cold-calling and business development experience.
More Objectives for Business Resume [6-10]
6. Safety conscious individual with a high level of skills and experience desires a Business Associate position with Plaid to utilize 5 to 10 years of experience working with customers and explaining technical products. Also coming with interest in financial services and technical products.
7. Individual with strong ability to learn fast interested in the position of a Business Development Associate (BDA) at Salesforce. To apply B2B software sales experience. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree, long-term interest in a client-facing sales career, and superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
8. Team-oriented individual eager to work at Apple to bring a Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of relevant work experience as a Business Analyst. Also coming with excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; and good understanding of the digital distribution platforms, payment structures, content marketing, and user acquisition.
9. Passionate individual hopeful for a Business Development position with Warner Music Group to work as an executive assistant to provide administrative and office support activities for three leaders across the Business Development group. Also coming with 7+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, and strong attention to detail.
10. Seeking a Google Play Business Partner position with Google where the ability to work on a variety of teams and roles across Google Play’s business team will be applied. Also coming with the ability to partner with team members to learn specific programs and activities and how they fit into the Google Play ecosystem.
More Objectives for Business Resume [11-15]
11. Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Business Program Manager position with Microsoft, to bring a Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of business experience in the field of procurement, strategic sourcing, and contract management. Also coming with excellent communication and presentation skills and established knowledge of best practice sourcing methodologies.
12. Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute enough experience in the Business Operations Associate job at Opendoor. Coming with 6 years of professional experience in Business Operations. Also bringing strong technical skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a positive attitude to work.
13. Seeking the job of a Business Integrity Associate at Facebook where the experience dealing with complex, multi-faceted problems requiring creative and innovative solution development will be utilized. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, 3 years of experience working with SQL, and the ability to prioritize projects through deep understanding of Facebook’s KPIs and needs of the company’s business partners.
14. Experienced individual seeking a Business Development & Growth Associate position with Techstars. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree in business and 5+ years of experience developing start-up businesses. Also coming with positive look, strong problem-solving and effective communication skills, and a desire to learn and meet new people.
15. Certified Business Affairs Program Lead with 10+ years of total work experience and 8+ years focused on project and program management in a consulting, government, and corporate environment. Longing for a Business Affairs Program position with Airbnb to build detailed project plan tasks, resources, dependencies, and dates.
More Objectives for Business Resume [16-20]
16. Talented individual seeking to work with Starbucks as a Business Reporting Analyst with 5 years of experience in the development and maintenance of scorecards and reports. Also bringing 5 years of experience in requirements gathering and business process documentation, and the ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful results.
17. Hopeful to gain employment with Xbuzz as a Business Development Associate design proactive outreach plans for new market opportunities and establish relationships with foreign partners to drive sales distribution. Also bringing 5 years of experience in CPG business development for international markets.
18. To obtain a position with the United Nations Foundation as a Business Services and Contracts Associate to assist in developing and maintaining contracting training and reference documents. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of business development experience, and strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
19. Highly skilled individual with a Bachelor’s degree seeks to work as a Business Analyst with Badex Inc. to utilize strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines. Also bringing strong written and verbal communication skills, and proficiency in advanced skills with MS Office.
20. Hopeful to gain employment with The Naked Market as a Business Data Analyst to create a data reporting model to measure KPIs day to day, week to week, and month to month. Also coming with 5+ years of analytical experience, exceptional communication skills, and the ability to work on specific analysis related to important parts of the business.
If you are applying for a business position with a company, it is important to present a compelling resume/CV that begins with an impressive objective statement.
This is important to getting the recruiter/employer to be interested in reading your resume or CV, which can greatly increase your chances of getting an interview invitation and finally getting the business position job.
This post provides the ideas and examples you need to master how to create an effective objective statement for your business resume or CV.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).