This post provides great objective examples for nursing student resume that you can learn from and adopt in making one for your resume//CV and boost your chances of being hired for the nursing job that you are applying for.
If you are writing a resume or CV for a nursing student position, it is important to begin it with a compelling objective statement to ensure the recruiter/employer is attracted to your resume/CV and read all sections of it.
For your nursing student resume or CV to be effective in giving you an interview, it is necessary to make the employer/recruiter find a way into your resume and read it to the end and not just a part of it.
This will make your offer understandable before the recruiter/employer and boost your chances of being called for an interview.
How to Make a Great Objective Statement for Nursing Student Resume
To make an outstanding objective for a nursing student resume, you need to know what exactly the employer/recruiter wants.
When you are able to show in your objective statement that you meet what the recruiter/employer is looking for in the nursing student that they are looking for, then they will be eager to read your resume to learn all you have to offer.
You can discover the description of the nursing student that the recruiter/employer is searching for by studying the job description and requirements that was published.
You will learn about the duties and responsibilities of the nursing student job as well as the skills, abilities, experience, and other qualities and qualifications candidates need to have to be accepted for the student nurse position.
When you get this information, you can use it to make an objective statement that projects you as one who perfectly matches the description of the nursing student that the recruiter/employer is looking for.
Your objective should highlight some of the major qualities, experience, and qualifications that you have and that were stated in the nursing student job description and requirements.
Your objective should also show that you have a strong understanding of the duties and responsibilities of the nursing student role that you will be expected to perform and that you have what it takes to excel on the job.
To see what a good nursing student objective statement looks like, here are some examples to study:
20 Best Objective Examples for Nursing Student Resume
- Seeking a Nursing Student position with GBMC HealthCare where the ability to work under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse and provide direct and indirect patient care will be utilized. Also coming with current enrollment in an Associate’s Degree program, completion of two clinical rotations, and strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Nursing Student position with Uconn Health, to bring the ACLS Certification, current BSN student, and 1 year of clinical experience. Also bringing excellence, teamwork, leadership, innovation, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with the basic principles of nursing.
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute considerable experience in the Nursing Student job at Parkridge Health System. Coming with a High School diploma and Basic Life Support (BLS) certification. Also bringing demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for patient populations served in their department.
- Seeking the job of a Director of a Nursing Student at the University of South Carolina where 2 years of experience relating with nursing students will be utilized. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Student Personnel Services, supervisory experience, self-motivation, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask despite interruptions.
- Experienced individual seeking a Nursing Student position with Chamberlain University. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and 1 year of experience in specialized tutoring support. Also coming with excellent communication skills with proven ability to communicate via telephone, computer, and in-person.
More Objective Examples for Nursing Student Resume [6-10]
6. Specialized nursing student worker with completion of Fundamentals of Nursing and Medical-Surgical I. Longing for an undergraduate Nursing Student position with County of San Diego, to perform a variety of nursing duties including providing direct patient care and administering immunizations and tests. Also coming with current, valid Basic Life Support (BLS) and good interpersonal communication skills.
7. Talented individual seeking to work with Johns Hopkins Medicine as a Nursing Student where Associate’s degree in Nursing, Active Maryland Nursing Assistant Certification, and BLS CPR Certification will be utilized effectively. Also bringing the competence to provide highly skilled and compassionate patient-and-family-centered care.
8. Hopeful to gain employment with the Inova Health System as a Nursing Assistant Student to assist residents with activities of daily living and hygiene to keep them at their highest level of function and minimize further deterioration. Also bringing CPR certification, C.N.A. course completion certificate, and strong competency in nursing care practice to provide appropriate and safe care.
9. To obtain a position with HCA Healthcare as a Nursing Student to demonstrate the knowledge and skills needed to provide appropriate care for patient populations served in their department. Also coming with Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, currently enrolled in an accredited RN nursing program, and the ability to document patient care information on the appropriate computer screens.
10. Highly skilled individual with valid Ontario Driver’s License and access to a vehicle seeks the Nursing Student position with VitalHealth. Coming with current CPR certificate and TB test. Also bringing effective observation and listening skills, good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and a demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member.
More Objective Examples for Nursing Student Resume [11-15]
11. Hopeful to gain employment with South Texas Health System as a Nursing Student to act as the preceptor and mentor, to be present at all times to provide guidance and help students to get knowledge of policies and judgment needed to carry out professional nursing services. Also coming with a passing confirmation of the HESI (Health Education Systems, Inc) Exam and proven service excellence standards.
12. Well-organized individual with a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and enrollment in an accredited RN program seeks employment with Memorial Hospital Belleville as a Nursing Student, to utilize profound competence in assisting nurses with patient and family education. Also bringing strong ability to ensure the availability of supplies and equipment to meet each patient’s needs.
13. Team-oriented individual with basic computer and critical thinking skills willing to work at Unity Point Health as a Nursing Student. Looking to utilize exceptional ability to identify patients’ needs and implement nursing care for a group of patients under the supervision of an RN. Also bringing great English speaking skills and multicultural sensitivity.
14. Energetic individual with current enrollment in an accredited program and a High School diploma seeks to work at Advocate Aurora Health as a Nursing Student. Coming with a certificate of General Educational Development (GED). Also bringing basic computer skills, excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills, and exceptional ability to set priorities.
15. To obtain a position with Grand Canyon University as a Nursing Student, to leverage strong ability to establish and maintain a professional working relationship with the cooperating health care organization. Also bringing ACNP certification, current RN license, 2 years of working in an AGACNP role, and proficiency in English grammar and writing.
More Objective Examples for Nursing Student Resume [16-20]
16. Passionate individual seeking a Nursing Student position with the University of Alaska, to leverage exceptional ability to help students succeed in the prerequisite science classes. Also bringing profound knowledge and mastery of APA formatting and style, good management skills, and the desire to be a mentor and role model.
17. Safety conscious individual with great skills and experience desires a Nursing Student position with Shirley Ryan Lab where strong critical thinking skills, sound judgment, and effective written and verbal communication skills will be maximally utilized. Also coming with exceptional ability to incorporate factors related to safety into the delivery of patient care as directed by the registered nurse.
18. Individual with strong ability to learn fast interested in the position of a Nursing Student at Ochsner Health. To apply good judgment and effective verbal and written communication skills on the job. Also bringing Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association and proficiency with Windows-style applications.
19. Team-oriented individual eager to work at Providence Health & Services as a Nursing Student, bringing current enrollment in an NLN approved nursing program and Basic Life Support (BLS) certification. Also coming with strong ability to provide basic patient care under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse.
20. Passionate individual hopeful for a Nursing Student position with Select Medical to assist patients with personal and daily care. Also coming with five years working experience and knowledge of basic nursing practices and procedures, aseptic practices, and cardio-pulmonary techniques.
If you are submitting a resume or CV for a nursing student position, it’s important to ensure that the recruiter/employer reads it to increase your chances of being invited to an interview.
A compelling objective statement starting your nursing student resume/CV can significantly get the employer/recruiter to read it.
This post provides helpful ideas and examples to enable you make a highly effective objective for your nursing student resume.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).