21 Best Business Resume Objective Examples You Can Apply
Are you writing a resume or CV for a business position and would like to learn how to make a compelling objective statement to make an impression strong enough to get the employer’s attention? If your answer is yes, then read on.
The first part of your resume, which is the career objective section is so important and has to be gripping.
Your objective statement introduces what you can offer your prospective employer, and it leads the way to the rest of the document.
If your objective is written right, it will be pivotal in getting you that all-important interview.
So, how do you make an effective business resume objective?
How to Make a Business Resume Objective Statement that Stands Out
The key to making a resume objective that stands out is to present your top qualities in such a way that they match most of the pre-requisite advertised for the position.
This means you have to study the qualities that are clearly spelled out in the job description advertised by the employer
From the job description for the business position, you can tell what is important to the employer, and then present yourself as the best candidate for that position.
You do so by presenting the relevant skills, competencies, and experience that fits the job description for the business role in your resume’s objective statement.
Your resume will stand out with this type of objective statement because it assures the employer that what you bring to the table will be instrumental to the success of the organization.
Now, let’s see some sample career objectives that will help you learn how to craft your own objective statement whenever you need to make resume for a business position.
Best 21 Examples of Objective Statements for a Business Resume
1. Organized and Result-oriented Individual with 4+ years of experience looking to be the Business Support Coordinator at KLM Company. Possess the ability to perform a range of administrative tasks and staff support duties.
2. Visionary professional with 7+ years of experience. Seeking the position of a Business Strategy Manager to communicate and deploy a well-integrated business strategy across all business units of the company.
3. Looking to fill the position of a Business Operations Associate, bringing 4+ years of experience. Possess an excellent ability to work well with any team and contribute to business goals.
4. Dexterous Individual seeking position as a Business Administrator for CYK Company to manage the company’s business units by improving teamwork and thus helping to meet revenue goals.
5. Technically savvy professional seeking to give 5 years of experience at ZYX Company in the position of Business Analyst; holds a Bachelor’s degree as well as CBAP certification.
6. Result-driven professional with 7 years of experience ready to lead the general operations in a fast-rising B2B company. Looking to obtain a Business Manager position with Sarvin Group to help increase company market share.
7. Seeking employment as a Business Development Manager at CBA Corp to utilize extensive knowledge and experience of developing client proposals and translating sales and marketing efforts into revenue.
8. Looking for a Business Consultant position with ABC Company to apply leadership and communication skills for the overall benefit of the organization.
9. Dedicated, effective, and result-driven individual seeking the role of Business Intelligence Developer at XYZ Inc. where I can test, analyze, and deploy data-supported solutions to challenges.
10. Proactive professional with more than 4 years business experience applying for the position of Business Intelligence Analyst at RKO Corp. Bringing outstanding problem solving and technical skills.
11. Dedicated, detail-oriented individual with five years of experience desires the position of Business Customer Service Specialist at XYZ where exceptional ability to expedite customer-centric quality service will be utilized for generating repeat purchase and increased referrals.
12. Conscientious individual with 6 years experience seeking to work as Business Support Specialist at the Rodek Company. Bringing profound ability to analyze key performance indicators and lead the sales team to meet revenue goals.
13. Reliable individual needing the position of Business Travel Sales Manager at XYZ Inc. Coming with the ability to offer assortment of travel packages and specials to increase bookings; competent at upholding top customer service standards.
14. Meticulous and self-motivated professional with 5 years experience looking to work as a Business Office Cash Posting Clerk at ABC Company. Good with numbers and can manage and reconcile accounts speedily.
15. Passionate Business Teacher with 5+ years of experience fostering a warm and friendly culture for learning. Gifted at breathing life into business concepts and helping students appreciate the benefits and practical nature of every subject matter.
16. Assertive Business Controller, skilled at creating reports on several different business evaluation platforms; expert in business planning, aligning the different functions of an organization, and executing new business procedures and methods.
17. Applying for the job of a Business Continuity Manager at XYZ Inc. where my skills will be used for the betterment of the company and its employees. Possess outstanding know-how of managing the finances of an organization; equally talented with business continuity software products.
18. Pragmatic individual with the ability to ensure daily general accountings involving invoicing accounts receivable and accounts payable; applying for the job of a Business Coordinator at PRODAR Company.
19. Problem solver with strong leadership and management skills seeking the position of a Business Coach. Bringing strong problem-solving and goal setting and achievement abilities, as well as great self-esteem and confidence in helping clients meet their goals.
20. Applying as a Business Engagement Manager with 7 years experience; coming with the ability to engage with various business units to gather requirements and prioritize demand for client computing solutions and services, with focus on analytics and process.
21. Resourceful professional with a robust track record for organizing successful meetings seeking the position of Business Meeting Planner at XYZ Inc.. Have managed and executed all logistics for internal training meetings and external client events.
A captivating career objective is the first statement that can endear an employer to you; it is a crucial part of your resume that must be carefully crafted to suit what the employer seeks in a preferred candidate.
You can apply the sample objectives provided above in creating a great resume for a business position you are interested in.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).