20 Best Objectives for Accounting Resume
This post provides great objectives for accounting resume that you can learn from and adopt in making a compelling one for your resume/CV and improve your chances of being called up for an interview.
If you are writing a resume/CV for an accounting position, your best bet to have it read is to begin it with a compelling objective statement.
The objective statement being the first thing a recruiter/employer would read in your resume/CV is important in getting them to read it and giving you an appointment for interview.
This is because when written well, your objective can clearly show to the recruiter/employer that you are the right fit for the accounting job.
How to Make a Great Objective Statement for Accounting Resume
To make a great objective statement for your accounting resume, the first thing you need to do is to learn about the vacant accounting position to be filled with a view to discovering what the recruiter/employer really wants.
When hiring, employers/recruiter usually have the description of the person they want to hire for the vacant accounting position.
The role and the right candidate for the accounting position are clearly defined in the job description and requirements published by the recruiter/employer to help them find the best person for the job.
You need to study these documents to learn about the accounting job and the skills, qualities, knowledge, experience, etc. that prospective employees should have to be considered for hiring.
Armed with this information, you can create a captivating objective that projects you as the right candidate for the accounting job.
You should emphasize your ability to effectively perform the duties and responsibilities of the accounting position and also highlight some of the major qualities, skills, experience, etc. required by the employer/recruiter.
Now, let’s see some good examples of accounting objectives you can apply in writing one for your resume:
20 Best Objectives for Accounting Resume
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking for the Accountant position with SROA Capital. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 5 years of general bookkeeping experience, and knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and strong ability to multi-task.
- Seeking the job of an Accountant where strong oral and written communication and presentation skills will be utilized. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; strong attention to accuracy and detail; proficiency in spreadsheets, MS Office, and financial software applications; and strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced individual seeking an Entry-level Accounting position with Bernard Nickels & Associates. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 12 months of experience working in an accounting environment, and ability to apply Microsoft Excel functions, including vlookups and pivot tables. Also bringing Hyperion, Smartview, Crystal, Noetix, AS400, and Oracle experience, and ability to communicate with Emerson and other divisions.
- Certified Accounting Specialist with 6+ years of experience in the Accounting Department performing AP and Payroll as well as other necessary functions. Longing for an Accounting position with BombBomb, to apply experience and expertise in maintaining and setting up of new vendors and entering check and ACH deposits into NetSuite.
- Talented individual seeking to work with Palantir Technology as an Accounting Analyst with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and 5+ years of total experience within the public accounting and technology industry. Also bringing solid knowledge of general ledger accounting, financial reporting and U.S. GAAP, attention to detail and accuracy in work products, and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
More Objectives for Accounting Resume [6-10]
6. Hopeful to gain employment with Matrix Finance as an Accounting Assistant, to process invoices, enter invoice data into Excel, and maintain vendor contacts in the database. Also bringing a Bachelor’s of Arts degree in Accounting, 5+ years of accounting experience, excellent organizational skills, proficiency in MS Office including Excels; and excellent customer service skills.
7. To obtain the position of Accounting Assistant with LarraStaff Corp. to assist with month-end financial statement closing processes, including balance sheet and income statement account reconciliations and journal entries. Also coming with a Bachelor’s of Arts degree in Accounting, 6 years in public accounting, a firm understanding of GAAP, and excellent organizational skills.
8. Highly skilled individual with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 5 years of general working experience, and excellent interpersonal skills. Coming with knowledge of general accounting procedures, proficiency in data entry and management, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong analytical skills.
9. Hopeful to gain employment with Gravity IT Resources as a Senior Accounting Analyst to apply 6 years of experience as accounting analyst in performing effective review of client invoices, vendor bills, and financial statements in a new ERP system for accuracy. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, advanced Microsoft Excel skills, and superior analytical skills.
10. A well-organized individual with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting, 5 years of experience in consolidations with Hyperion Financial Management, and experience with Data Relationship Management. Seeking employment with Uber as an Accountant to utilize excellent verbal/written communication and relationship building skills. Also bringing the ability to solve complex problems and ensure SOX compliance around consolidation.
More Objectives for Accounting Resume [11-15]
11. Team-oriented individual willing to work at Porcelanosa as an Accounting Analyst with 6 years of experience in Accounting. Looking to utilize good organizational and excellent time management skills in reviewing, analyzing, and interpreting budget and financial reports. Also bringing the willingness to liaise with external accountants and auditors as necessary.
12. Energetic individual with knowledge of ASC 606 seeks to work as an Accounting Operations Analyst with OmReport where five years of experience with financial systems such as SAP, Business Objects, and RevPro will be applied. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and experience with close activities, account reconciliations, problem resolution, and audit schedule preparation. Also bringing excellent quantitative, analytical, and data-mining skills.
13. To obtain the Accountant position with The Ford Agency, to leverage the ability to record data and transactions in QuickBooks. Also bringing 7+ years of experience working as an Accounting Assistant, experience using QuickBooks and MS Office, strong organization and communication skills, and knowledge of basic accounting functions.
14. Passionate individual seeking an Accounting Associate position with Whittier Trust Company where 5 years of accounting experience will be applied. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in accounting; experience as a fund accountant for entities investing in marketable securities, real estate, and alternative assets; as well as excellent computer skills.
15. Safety conscious individual with a high level of accounting skills and experience. Desirous of a Financial Analyst position with Molson Coors Beverage Company to utilize 5 years of experience as an accountant. Bringing strong analytical ability to conduct research and data analysis, and to resolve complex problems. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, strong communication skills, proven leadership skills, and SAP knowledge.
More Objectives for Accounting Resume [16-20]
16. Talented individual with strong ability to learn fast interested in the position of an Accounting Assistant at West Cary Group. To apply 5 years of hands-on accounting experience. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree, strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude.
17. Team-oriented individual eager to work at 7-Eleven as an Accountant, bringing a Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of work experience as a staff accountant. Also coming with profound technical accounting background, Microsoft Office knowledge, and analytical and problem-solving skills, and strong leadership and cross-functional relationship-building ability.
18. Passionate individual hopeful for a Financial Analyst position with Sysco, to develop and deploy financial tools and processing across the organization. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree; 10+ years of financial analysis experience; strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills and wide knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
19. Seeking an Entry-level Accounting Assistant position with Delta Dallas where QuickBooks experience, excellent attention to detail, as well as service and task-oriented skills will be applied. Also coming with the ability to process bills, reconcile accounts, maintain heavy vendor communication and coordination, and work closely with the financial planning team to ensure client satisfaction.
20. Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Business Accounting Analyst position with Hub Group, bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, strong attention to detail, organizational and administrative skills, excellent MS Excel experience, and a willingness to learn more Excel skills.
Are you seeking an accounting job? If yes, then your resume must have a very compelling objective statement to stand a better chance of being read.
This post provides the ideas and examples you need to help you master writing effective objectives for your accounting resume.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).