Top 20 Entry-level Customer Service Resume Objective Examples you can use
If you are seeking an entry-level customer service position and are writing a resume for it, a very important part of the resume to note is the career objective statement.
Being the first thing the recruiter or employer will read in your entry-level customer service resume , it is important to ensure that your objective is as powerful as it can be to attract the recruiter’s attention.
Your chances of being called to an interview and offered the entry-level customer service job that you are seeking is brighter if you have a captivating career objective.
This post will help you learn and master how to create an effective objective statement for your entry-level customer service resume:
How to Make a Great Resume Objective for an Entry-level Customer Service Position
For your entry-level customer service resume objective to be effective, it should prove that you would be an effective customer service representative.
How does your objective statement prove your worth to the employer?
You will need to include things that are essential to the employer. So, it is important that you include your qualification, experience, personality, and expertise in your entry-level customer service objective.
You should also make the objective statement a quick, attention-grabbing pitch that explains that you can fulfill the responsibilities of the job and also meet the requirement.
When writing an entry-level customer service resume objective, you should aim for a maximum of 4 lines in passing your information across to the reader.
Here are some good examples to learn with:
Best 20 Entry-level Customer Service Resume Objective Examples you can apply:
- Multi-tasking individual with assertive and positive attitude looking to utilize 1 year of customer service experience in an Entry-level Customer Service position in XYZ Company. Bringing familiarity with call-center roles, tech support, sales, and client care.
- Customer -focused individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, looking to deliver world class customer support in an Entry-level Customer Service position in ABC Company.
- Business graduate with 1 year of call center experience, desirous of an Entry-level Customer Service position in ABC Company. Coming with exceptional communication skills, the ability to use a multi-line phone system, and familiarity with high volume calls.
- Smart, proactive, and eloquent individual seeking for an Entry-level Customer Service position in ABC Company to utilize profound skills in providing excellent customer service to clients and prospects. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree and 6 months of call center experience.
- Seeking to provide world-class customer support services in an Entry-level Customer Service position in ABC where first-rate communication skills and the ability to learn quickly, as well as work in a team-oriented environment will be utilized.
- Fast learner and business graduate with exceptional data entry and computer skills. Seeking for an Entry-level Customer Service position in ABC Company to provide customer support services. Offering strong problem-solving skills, emotional intelligence, and empathy in dealing with customers.
- Multi-tasking and tech savvy individual familiar with internet technologies and banking apps, interested in an Entry-level Customer Service position in ABC. Offering fluent oral and written communication skills, sense of humor and fast typing speed.
- Ambitious business graduate with outstanding communication and problem-solving skills interested in the position of an Entry-level Customer Service position in ABC. Bringing 1 year experience and excellent telephone handling skills.
- Tech savvy individual, fast learner, and graduate with polished communication style, desirous of an Entry-level Customer Service position in ABC to provide excellent customer support. Coming with fast typing and multi-tasking skills as well as the ability to prioritize work.
- Multitasking and outgoing individual with polite and positive attitude interested in an Entry-level Customer Service position in ABC. Coming with superb communication skills and fast typing skills of 50wpm. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree and 1 year of experience.
- Team player with exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills, looking to join ABC Company in an Entry-level Customer Service position. Offering strong work ethic, willingness to learn, verbal and written communication skills, and strong computer skills.
- Business graduate with strong product knowledge and familiarity with the banking industry, interested in an Entry-level Customer Service Executive position in ABC Company. Coming with 6 months of IT experience and basic skills in organization, planning, note taking, computer skills, and an outgoing personality.
- Individual with an outgoing personality, exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and a Bachelors’ in marketing. Interested in an entry-level customer service position in ABC to utilize prior 1 year of experience. Coming with good phone etiquette, data entry skills, and the ability to handle high volume calls.
- Customer focused and outgoing individual skilled in taking customer questions and handling high volume calls, seeking an entry-level customer service position in TBC. Coming with problem-solving skills, emotional intelligence to deal with customers, and a Bachelor’s degree.
- Meticulously detailed individual with problem-resolution skills, superior written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills. Desirous of an Entry-Level Customer Service position in TBC to utilize 2 years of experience. Offering proficient MS Office skills, and time management skills.
- Outspoken individual familiar with customer support duties, looking to utilize excellent communication, relationship building skills, and product expertise gained from 2 years of work experience in an Entry-level Customer Service position in ABC Company. Also coming with advance skills in Microsoft Office applications.
- Goal-oriented individual with a student mindset and superb communication skills, seeking for an Entry-level customer service position in ABC to help build stronger relationships with clients. Coming with 1 year of experience, IT skills, and Bachelor’s degree.
- Business graduate with excellent communication skills and customer facing experience, interested in an Entry-level Customer Service position in ABC. Offering data analysis skills, problem-solving skills, familiarity with Remedy ITSM Tool, and strong ability to multi-task.
- Team-oriented individual with working knowledge of billing and invoicing systems, and outstanding communication skills. Seeking an Entry-level Customer Service position in ABC Company to provide support to clients.
- Great Communicator with energetic personality and team work abilities, looking for an Entry-level Customer Service position in ABC. Bringing advanced computer skills, solid marketing background, and the ability to learn and execute marketing and sales presentations.
To get the attention of the hiring manager on your candidacy, your entry-level customer service resume objective statement and the entire resume must demonstrate that you have the capacity to execute the responsibilities of the job successfully.
We have provided 20 examples to guide you, please feel free to adapt them in making yours.