This post provides great career objective examples for CV that you can apply in making a compelling one for your resume or CV and increase your chances of being hired for the job position that you are applying for.
If you are writing a career objective for CV or resume, you must ensure the statement is compelling to get the recruiter/employer to read the entire CV to learn about what you are bringing to the job.
Your chances of being invited to an interview or hired are higher if the recruiter/employer actually reads your CV, and that is what your career objective statement should achieve for you.
How to Make an Irresistible Career Objective Statement for your CV
Whatever the job position that you are applying for, you need to know the type of person/people the recruiter/employer is looking for in terms of the qualities, skills, experience, etc. that they should have to be qualified for the job.
When you have this information, then you will be able to assess your suitability for the job and to create a career objective for your CV that convinces the recruiter/employer that you have what they want for the job.
To know what the recruiter/employer wants for the job position they are looking to fill, you need to study the job’s description and requirements that are published.
This will help you to understand the duties and responsibilities associated with the position you are seeking, as well as the skills, qualities, education, experience, etc. that you need to have to be successful in performing the role.
You will then be able to write the perfect career objective for your CV that projects you as the right person for the job.
Now, let’s see some examples of career objective statements to help you further learn how to make one for your CV, irrespective of the job position that you are applying for:
20 Best Career Objective Examples for your CV
- To obtain a position with Mission Health as a Technologist to assist inpatient treatment by monitoring, circulating, and scrubbing under the direction of a Cardiologist or Physician’s Assistant. Also coming with an Associate’s degree in Cardiovascular Technology, certification in Invasive Cardiology, and 5 years of experience in an Interventional Radiology.
- Highly skilled individual with 6 years of experience in cardiovascular technology seeks a Specialist position with First Health of The Carolinas to perform the best cardiovascular duties and responsibilities as required. Also coming with an Associate’s degree in Radiology, RRT certification, and additional training in interventional cardiology.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Memorial Medical Center as a Tech to perform scrub duties and related procedures for peripheral diagnostics and interventions with minimal assistance. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Science, 3 years of experience in a Cardiac Cath Lab, and Cardiovascular Technologists and technicians RCIS.
- Well-organized individual with long term care experience seeks employment with Grady Health Systems as a Nursing Assistant Instructor to utilize the ability to provide age-appropriate, culturally, and ethnically sensitive care. Also bringing a High School diploma, CAN certification in the State of Georgia, and current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Energetic individual with 3 years of experience in a Cardiac Cath Lab seeks a Tech position at LifePoint Health to perform scrub duties and related procedures for cardiac interventions with no assistance. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Cardiovascular Technology, BLS and ACLS certification, and Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians RRT.
More Career Objective Examples for CV [6-10]
6. Passionate individual seeking a CV Tech position with LifePoint Health to maintain ECG setup and rhythm monitoring. Also bringing a High School diploma with 5 years of Cardiac Cath Lab experience, as well as BLS and ACLS certification.
7. Safety conscious individual with 2 years of Cardiology and Cardiac Cath Lab experience desires an Implant & Device Specialist position with Advocate Healthcare to provide implant support and serve as a teaching expert. Also coming with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), CPR Certification, and current licensure in the State of Illinois.
8. An individual with 3 years of scrubbing and clinical experience interested in the position of a Surg Tech at SCL Health seeks to utilize the ability to assist in preparing patients for surgical operation and organizing case carts according to the doctor’s preference. Also coming with a High School diploma, current NCCT Surgical Technologist certification, and BLS certification approved by the American Heart Association.
9. Team-oriented individual eager to work at Tenet Healthcare as a Technologist seeks to utilize the ability to monitor cardiac procedures and calculate hemodynamic data. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, 2 years of electrophysiology experience, and ACLS certification.
10. Passionate individual hopeful for a Education Manager position with Q-Centrix, to serve as the subject matter expert for PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Intervention) and Chest Pain – MI. Also coming with a Master’s degree; 5 years in CV (Cardiovascular), PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Intervention), and Chest Pain – MI; and exceptional attention to detail.
More Career Objective Examples for CV [11-15]
11. Seeking an Admissions Representative position with UEI College where 2 years of sales and admissions experience will be applied. Also coming with the ability to help prospective students gain admission into UEI College, and personally see through their life-changing decision.
12. Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Tech position with Prisma Health, brings the ability to exercise analytical judgment on work to be done and ensure that daily schedule is carried out as planned. Also coming with an Associate’s degree, RCIS for Invasive CV Technology, and basic computer skills.
13. Talented individual seeking to work with Fairview Health Services as a Technician to operate monitor and recording equipment in all cardiac cath lab procedures. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Cardiovascular Invasive Tech accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs with 3 years of CVT experience, current CPR for healthcare providers, and strong dexterity skills.
14. Passionate individual with 10 years of experience serving and repairing Siemens cardiovascular desires a Siemens Support Specialist position with Avante Health Solution to lead, support, develop, and maintain technical support solutions, communications, and training for Siemens cardiovascular diagnostic imaging equipment. Also comes with an Associate degree in Biomedical Technology with a good analytical mind.
15. An individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute enough experience to the job at Hitachi Healthcare Americas as a Clinical Applications Ultrasound Specialist. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, 7 years of experience as a Clinical Applications Specialist, and RDCS certification with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
More Career Objective Examples for CV [16-20]
16. Seeking the job of a CV Graphics Engineer with Apple where experience with real-time rendering engines will be utilized. Also coming with excellent programming skills, a good understanding of physics-based simulation methods, and excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
17. Experienced individual seeking an RN House Supervisor position with Grady Health System to direct and supervise the nursing staff. Also comes with current state of Georgia License as a Professional Nurse, Basic Cardiac Life Support (CPR Certification), and experience working in long term care.
18. Certified individual with 3 years of experience longs for a Health Data Specialist position with Sentara Healthcare, to perform clinical auditing and data abstraction of patient records. Also coming with an RN-Diploma, license as an LPN, and knowledge of anatomy and disease processes.
19. Talented individual seeking to work with Wesley Medical Center as an RN with 5 years of critical care nursing experience. Also bringing a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, current licensure in the State of Kansas as a Registered Nurse (RN), and previous cardiovascular nursing experience.
20. A well-organized individual seeking to work with Mayo Clinic as a Surgical Technologist to perform delegated activities to assist in the care of the patients in the operating room. Also bringing a High School diploma with vascular experience, and the ability to provide a safe, efficient environment for the surgical patient.
When writing a CV for a job position, you need to craft a career objective statement that shows that you are coming with the right skills, education, experience, etc. for the job.
This post has provided great examples of career objectives that you can apply in making your CV.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).