This post provides valuable career objective examples for HR positions that you can apply in learning how to make a compelling one for your resume or CV, to increase your chances of getting the human resources job that you desire.
If you are seeking to work in a human resources position, you need a resume/CV with a compelling career objective statement to win the hearts of recruiters/employers immediately they start reading it.
This is important to get the recruiter/employer into the resume/CV to read all parts of it and discover what you are bringing to succeed on the HR position.
How to Make a Great Career Objective for HR Resume
The secret to making a highly impressive career objective statement for an HR job is to know what the recruiter/employer wants for the position.
You will get this information from the job description and requirements that the recruiter/employer published for the HR position that they want to fill.
The job description will show you the kind of duties and responsibilities the successful candidate will be expected to perform on the HR role, while the job requirements will reveal to you the qualities, skills, abilities, experience, etc. that interested individuals for the human resources job will be required to meet to be hired.
The above information will clearly describe the kind of person the recruiter/employer wants to hire for the available HR position in their organization.
Armed with the above information, you can write a career objective statement for your resume that projects you as the one that the employer/recruiter needs.
Your HR career objective statement should emphasize the fact that you can effectively carry out the duties of the human resources job and also meet the major requirements of the position.
Now, let’s look at some good examples of HR career objective for resume, to learn how to quickly make it:
20 Best Career Objective Examples for HR Position
- Talented individual seeking to work with Broadridge as an HR Assistant with prior office experience. Also brings Associate’s degree, proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-organized individual seeking to work with Robert Half as an HR Assistant to utilize the ability to research the internet to locate potential customers and maintain employee database records. Also brings 5 years of HR experience, proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, and excellent social, verbal, and written communication skills.
- To obtain a position with Fried Frank as an HR Generalist to provide high-level HR service and full administrative support in the execution of all HR processes and initiatives. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, 5 years of HR experience, and the ability to deal with multiple time-sensitive tasks simultaneously while maintaining exemplary interpersonal skills.
- Highly skilled individual with 7 years of human resource experience seeks an HR Coordinator position with Guaranteed Rate, to process employee changes with required documents through internal systems via workflow process to ensure accurate record-keeping. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree, excellent time management skills, and the ability to handle data with confidentiality.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Dunham’s Sports as an HR Associate to process and audit bi-weekly payroll, process new hires, and verify garnishment and direct deposits. Also brings 2 years of experience in HR in a company of over 1000 employees, proficiency with computer applications, including Word and Excel, and strong problem solving and analytical skills.
More Career Objective Examples for HR Position [6-10]
6. A well-organized individual with 5 years of HR experience seeks employment with Adient as an HR Generalist, to handle all routine HR inquiries within SLA and escalate as necessary. Also brings a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, three years of experience in a customer service role, and experience using HR systems, including Workday.
7. Energetic individual with 3 years of entry-level human resource experience seeks an HR Assistant position at OSI to maintain employment files, both electronically and hardcopy. Also comes with a High School degree, strong Microsoft Office literacy, and the ability to communicate clearly, accurately, verbally, and in writing.
8. Passionate individual seeking an HR Generalist position with UTIMCO, to maintain electronic employee files using the UKG platform. Also brings a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, experience working with human resources records and data (HRIS), and experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative atmosphere.
9. Safety conscious individual with 6 years of human resource experience desires an HR position with Boutique Recruiting as an HR Coordinator, to work with the HR team and managers and communicate with internal and external customers. Also comes with previous experience with HR systems, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
10. Individual with 5 years of desk and office experience interested in the position of an HR Assistant seeks to utilize the ability to perform administrative tasks and services to provide effective and efficient support to the organization’s human resource operations. Also comes with an Associate’s degree, excellent organizational skills, and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
More Career Objective Examples for HR Position [11-15]
11. Team-oriented individual eager to work at Associated Wholesale Grocers as an HR Generalist, seeks to utilize the ability to recruit job applicants to fill entry-level, professional, and technical job openings. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, 3 years of human resource experience, and strong administrative skills.
12. Passionate individual hopeful for an HR Advisor position with JLL, to collaborate with the leadership team to develop processes that engage and inspire employees at all levels. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree, 10 years of experience in an HR Generalist role, and verbal and written communication skills.
13. Seeking an HR Generalist position with AirBorn Inc. where 5 years human resource experience in the aviation industry will be applied. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree, problem-solving skills, and the ability to read and interpret documents. Also comes with written and verbal communication skills, exceptional time management skills, and the ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
14. Extremely organized individual interested in securing an HR Coordinator position with Tesla, brings 3 years of experience in an HR role. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree, workday experience, exceptional interpersonal skills, strong skills using Microsoft Office Suite, and the ability to handle confidential information.
15. Talented individual seeking to work with ABB as an HR Manager, to set and implement HR priorities in the organization and add value to the Business. Also brings a Bachelor’s degree in HR with 8 years of experience working for HR systems, strong computer skills, and the ability to ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organized.
More Career Objective Examples for HR Position [16-20]
16. Passionate individual with 3 years of experience in an HR Assistant role desires an HR Coordinator position with Addison Group, to provide administrative support in all functional areas of the department. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree, experience with HRIS systems, and Microsoft Office skills.
17. An individual with 5 years of general HR experience seeks a position at World Shipping, Inc. as an HR Specialist. Also comes with a four-year college degree, working knowledge and understanding of benefits administration and payroll processing, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
18. Seeking the job of an HR Associate with iHire where 7 years of HR experience will be utilized. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree, office 365 experience, and writing, video production, photography, and graphic design experience.
19. Well-organized individual seeking an HR Generalist position with HubSpot, to assist HR Business Partners with reporting, talent reviews, and performance reviews. Also comes with 5 years of experience working in a human resources function, effective verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to exercise sound and efficient judgment when managing complex decisions.
20. Certified individual with 5 years of work experience in an HR role longs for an HR Manager position with Tobii AB, to support managers in all HR related areas. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, knowledge of US labor and state laws, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
This post has provided valuable ideas and examples you can apply to make a captivating career objective statement for a HR position and give your resume/CV an edge in winning you an interview with recruiters/employers.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).