20 Best Career Objective Examples for Engineering Positions
If you are writing a resume/CV for an engineering position, you need to make the career objective statement very compelling to quickly draw the recruiter/employer into the resume immediately they begin to read it.
It is important to get the recruiter/employer interested in reading all parts of your resume to learn what you have to offer for the engineering position that you are seeking.
To achieve this goal, you need to begin your engineer resume/CV with an irresistible career objective statement.
How to Make a Great Career Objective for an Engineer Position
To make a great career objective statement for an engineer position in your resume/CV, you need to put yourself in the position of the recruiter/employer.
If you were the recruiter/employer, you would be looking for the candidate with the right skills, experience, training/education, attitude, etc. to hire for the engineering job.
This means, to write an effective career objective for your resume/CV for an engineering position, you need to emphasize in your resume/CV the fact that you have the qualities, experience, education, etc. that the recruiter/employer wants the would-be successful candidate to have to be offered the engineer position.
You will learn about the qualities, experience, education, etc. that the recruiter/employer wants candidates for the engineering position to have by studying the job description and requirements that are published to aid the hiring process.
You will also get to know what the vacant engineer position entails in terms of the duties and responsibilities that will be expected of the successful candidate to perform from the job description.
The knowledge you gain about the engineer position from the published job description and requirements will help you to create a good engineer career objective statement that presents you as the best person for the job.
Now, let’s have a look at some sample career objectives for engineering positions that you can learn from or/and adopt in making your resume:
20 Best Career Objective Examples for Engineering Positions
- Individual with 5 years of engineering experience seeks an Engineer position with United Airlines to provide engineering support for a wide range of aircraft systems, maintenance programs, engines, and operational engineering functions. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, knowledge of FARS, and strong skills in MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Team-oriented individual eager to work at Anheuser-Busch as an Engineer seeks to offer the ability to develop, monitor, and maintain critical control points to ensure excellent process and product quality. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, 5 years of experience as a Project Engineer, and strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Passionate individual hopeful for an Engineer position with Smithsonian Institution, to work under the administrative direction of the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory (SAO) Director and conduct their technical management work autonomously. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in professional engineering, and a good understanding of both the theoretical and practical aspect of engineering sciences and techniques.
- Seeking an Engineer position with Top Diesel where 3 years of working history as an engineer and airframe/system experience will be applied. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering; knowledge of CFRs, maintenance programs, SM, AMM, IPC, FIM, and CMM; and knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experienced individual seeking an Engineer position with Rexnord, to work with customers to determine the best coupling for their application, determine causes of coupling failure and maintenance procedures, and assist them with system analysis. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology, 2 years of experience in a professional engineering role, and flexibility with work hours.
- Certified individual with knowledge and experience in plastics extrusion and budgeting longs for a Plant Engineer position with The AZEK Company, to design, develop, and implement tooling and equipment to improve manufacturing safety, efficiency, and productivity. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, 15 years of experience in engineering, and knowledge of Computer-Aided Design (CAD) technology.
- Talented individual seeking to work with MATRIX Resources Charlotte as a Process Engineer with 5 years of experience in engineering. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree, Six Sigma Green belt, and the ability to work with LOB resources to submit change requests as well as support GPDL with any analysis work required for the process inventory.
- Highly skilled individual with 7 years of manufacturing experience seeks a Controls Engineer position with Automationtechies, to develop and execute preventive and predictive maintenance programs. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, experience in Electrical Reliability Maintenance, and the ability to engage employees at all levels of the organization.
- Hopeful to gain employment with TriEnda as a Design Engineer to design products and ensure that products meet all critical customer requirements. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of experience, knowledge of polymers, and experience in material handling.
- Well organized individual with 5 years of engineering experience seeks employment with Continental Cement Co. as a Reliability Engineer, to administer and review Preventative and Predictive Maintenance program on a regular basis. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with computer and leadership skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Energetic individual with 5 years of manufacturing experience seeks to apply the knowledge of various engineering discipline roles as a Production Engineer at TSRC Specialty Materials. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, strong knowledge of process equipment and their functions, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate individual seeking a Launch Engineer position with ReCharge Payments to provide technical leadership on implementation strategy and be the merchant’s main point of contact to address any questions. Also bringing 3 years of project management experience, experience in a coding role, and the ability to understand API documentation, fix small issues in a store’s theme, and conceptualize a coding solution for the merchant.
- Safety conscious individual with 5 years of quality experience in a regulated environment desires a Quality Engineer position at Abbott. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Well-organized individual seeking to work with Murray Resources as an Industrial Engineer to plan, design concepts, evaluate, optimize, write specifications, and follow-up with suppliers of light industrial equipment. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, excellent language skills, and five years of experience in a manufacturing setting.
- To obtain a position with Randstad USA as a Scientist Engineer to lead planning, design, execution, and analysis of process development experiments to establish process description. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Biochemical Engineering, 10 years of industry experience in bioprocess development, and experience with analytics and biophysical characterization of nanoparticles.
- Extremely organized individual interested in securing an Automation Engineer position with Core Technology Solutions, brings experience debugging, diagnosing, and troubleshooting complex, production software issues. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, 7 years of quality engineering experience within Software Development, and experience with CodeceptJS.
- Talented individual seeking to work with Mercedes-Benz Research and Development North America, Inc. as a Durability Engineer to effectively manage Mercedes-Benz durability testing programs, including test profile, locations, maintenance, etc. Also bringing a Master’s degree with 3 years of experience, excellent project management skills, and knowledge of common diagnostic tools.
- Passionate individual with 7 years of work experience in QC and 3 years in a specialty chemical field desires a Quality Engineer position with ITW to review, analyze, and address quality complaints and compliance. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree, experience with data analysis and reporting, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Individual with experience using standard electronic test equipment and performing tests seeks an engineering job at Donatech Corporation as a Test Engineer. Also coming with a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, experience with analog and digital circuit troubleshooting, and strong computer skills.
- Seeking the job of a DevOps Engineer with Xpanxion where experience working with MES and SCADA systems will be utilized. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, and 6 years of experience in VB.NET development and SQL database integration.
If you are applying for an engineering job, you will be expected to write and submit a resume/CV to the recruiter/employer so they can decide whether to invite you to an interview or not.
For your resume/CV to win you an invitation to an interview where you can physically prove to the recruiter/employer that you are the best person for the engineer position they want to fill, the career objective statement of your resume/CV must be highly compelling.
This post has provided valuable ideas and engineer career objective examples you can apply in writing highly effective career objective statement for your resume that shows that you are the right person for the engineering job.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).