20 Best Career Objective Examples for Finance Positions
If you are writing a resume or CV for a finance position, it’s important to begin it with a captivating career objective statement that compels the recruiter/employer to dive into the resume to find out what you are offering.
The success of a resume/CV to win you the desired interview and get you hired for the finance role that you are seeking is dependent on the ability of its career objective statement to compel the recruiter/employer to read all parts of it.
This post focuses on helping you learn how to create a highly effective career objective for your resume for a finance job.
How to Make a Great Career Objective for a Finance Position
The secret to making a great career objective for a finance job position for your resume is to know what the recruiter/employer wants; that is, the qualities, experience, skills, etc. the recruiter/employer wants the successful candidate to have to be hired for the finance role.
You will get this information from the job requirements published for the vacant finance position.
You also need to learn what the job entails, that is, the duties and responsibilities you will be expected to perform if hired for the finance position.
You can also get this information by studying the job description for the finance position.
Having read both the job description and requirements for the vacant finance job, you now know what the recruiter/employer requires and will be able to write a compelling career objective statement for your resume.
Your career objective should present your best qualities, skills, experience, etc. that also match what the recruiter/employer wants for the finance position; this shows that you are the right person for the job.
Now, let’s look at some good examples of career objective statements for finance job positions that you can apply in your resume/CV:
Best Career Objective Statements for Finance Positions
- Individual with 5 years of accounting and finance experience interested in the position of a Finance Associate at SANTÉ seeks to utilize the ability to assist with managing accounts payable processes. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as good problem-solving and time management skills.
- Team-oriented individual eager to work at Little Island NYC as a Finance Assistant seeks to utilize the ability to assist the Finance Associate in bookkeeping across the organization. Also comes with 3 years of experience as a non-profit bookkeeper, knowledge of Sage Intacct, and expert-level skills in Microsoft Office.
- Passionate individual hopeful for a Finance Services Manager position with The Coca-Cola Company, to analyze and forecast financial data to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree, 10 years of financial solutions and influencing work experience, and the ability to influence internal and external leaders toward results-oriented actions.
- Seeking a Finance Manager position with Kellogg Company where progressive experience in the Finance field and experience with Microsoft Office will be applied. Also comes with a Master’s degree in Finance, consumer packaged goods experience, and strong decision-making with excellent communication skills.
- Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Finance Lead position with AbbVie, brings 8 years of experience in finance and accounting. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, proficient Excel skills, and strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Talented individual seeking to work with Microsoft as a Finance Manager to deal with ambiguity and communicate data into a story that resonates and validates business performance. Also brings the technical knowledge of the Modern Workplace and Microsoft Commercial business, as well as strong collaboration skills and the ability to work across teams.
- Passionate individual with 5 years of finance experience desires a Finance Analyst position with Comcast to conduct various statistical and financial reports as well as gathering analysis and creating reports. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, an understanding of financial accounting systems and processes, and strong analytical and advanced Excel skills.
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute enough experience to the finance job at Apple as a Financial Analyst. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, 6 years of experience in a high performance and high growth organization, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Seeking the job of a Finance Manager with Samsung Electronics America where 10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment and experience with SAP will be utilized. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree, CPA, strong management experience, good communication skills, and the ability to identify opportunities for improvement and suitable solutions.
- Experienced individual seeking a Finance Manager position with Amazon to maintain the ownership and responsibility of driving the strategy and analysis for multiple traffic channels. Also comes with a Master’s degree in Finance, 8 years of finance experience, and strong analytical skills with computer literacy.
- Certified individual with 5 years of experience in finance longs for a Finance Specialist position with Whirlpool Corporation, to assist Month-end accounting by posting Journal Entries and performing JE reconciliation. Also comes with an Undergraduate degree in Finance, experience with Microsoft Excel, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Talented individual seeking to work with Netflix as a Production Finance Associate with the desire to learn about the animation industry and be aware of trends. Also brings a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, with strong verbal and written communication and Excel skills.
- Well-organized individual seeking to work with Facebook as a Finance Manager to provide financial leadership across headcount planning, budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning. Also brings a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, 10 years of financial experience, and experience tailoring messaging as required for various levels of audiences.
- To obtain a position with PPD as an Operations Finance Analyst, to ensure all cost analysis and other assigned projects conform with accepted cost accounting standards. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree, 2 years of experience, and good analytical and quantitative skills.
- A highly skilled individual with 5 years of experience performing finance duties in a finance environment seeks a Public Finance Analyst position with JPMorgan Chase & Co. Also comes with excellent quantitative, analytical, teamwork, and communication skills, and proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Hopeful to gain employment with E. & J. Gallo Winery as a Finance Analyst to prepare forecasts and analyzes trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, and general business conditions. Also brings a Bachelor’s degree in Finance with 5 years of experience in finance and knowledge of the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures, and experience with MS Excel.
- Well-organized individual with 3 years of experience in Finance seeks employment with Niantic, Inc. as a Strategic Finance Analyst to carry out financial analysis, build business models, and deliver recommendations to senior executives. Also brings a Master’s degree in Finance, and experience with configuring and working with Adaptive, NetSuite, and other financial tools.
- Energetic individual with 5 years of experience in a detailed financial modeling role seeks a Financial Analyst position at Insight Global to analyze financial performance across the company and provide recommendations on areas for improvement. Also comes with a Master’s degree in Finance, forecasting and business modeling background, advanced Excel, and attention to detail.
- Passionate individual seeking a Finance Associate position with 424 Capital to prepare financial analysis for Board presentations on assigned portfolio companies. Also brings a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Safety conscious individual with 5 years of experience with financial forecasting desires a finance position with Intuit as a Finance Leader to work across the organization on collaborative initiatives that will drive incremental revenue and value to customers. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, 6 years of FP&A experience, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Starting your resume or CV for a finance position with a powerful career objective statement is an effective way to get the recruiter/employer to get into the resume to read all sections, which increases your chances of being called up for an interview and hired.
This post has presented lots of career objective examples for finance positions that you can apply in creating your resume/CV.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).