20 Best Resume Objective Examples for Phlebotomy Position
When writing a resume or CV for a phlebotomy position, you need to start it with a compelling objective statement to get the recruiter/employer interested in reading your resume and finding out what you have to offer.
This post shows you how you can write a powerful resume objective for a phlebotomy job that gets the recruiter/employer gets into your resume.
How to Make a Great Resume Objective for a Phlebotomy Position
To make a powerful resume objective for a phlebotomy position, you need to know what exactly the employer/recruiter wants the right candidate to have to be successful on the phlebotomy job and show it in your resume objective.
Once you are able to show in your resume objective statement that you have what is required to be successful on the phlebotomy position, it will be easy to get the employer/recruiter to read your resume and offer you an interview.
To know what the recruiter/employer is looking for in the candidate they want to hire for the phlebotomy role so you can highlight it in your resume objective, you can study the job’s description and requirements published by the recruiter.
From the phlebotomy job description, you will learn the duties and responsibilities of the position that you will be expected to perform working in a phlebotomy position with the company.
The job requirements also published by the recruiter will show you the qualities, experience, skills, abilities, etc. that candidates are expected to have to be hired for the phlebotomy position.
By having the above information, that is, the phlebotomy job description and requirements, you will be able to write a resume objective that shows that you are the right person for the available phlebotomy position.
You will have to highlight some of your best qualities, skills, experience, etc. that you are bringing to the phlebotomy position in your resume objective and also show that you will be effective performing the phlebotomy duties and responsibilities.
To further help you learn how to make an effective phlebotomy resume objective statement, here are good examples you can apply in making your resume/CV:
20 Best Resume Objective Statements for Phlebotomy Position
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute enough experience to the phlebotomy job at Sonora Quest Laboratories/Laboratory Sciences of Arizona as a Phlebotomy Coordinator. Also coming with a High School diploma, 2 years of experience in the area of test management and phlebotomy, good organizational skills, and basic knowledge of department resource materials.
- Seeking the job of a Phlebotomist with Global Voluntary Services where previous experience as a phlebotomist will be utilized. Also coming with a High School diploma, phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency, strong verbal and written communication skills, and a proven track record in providing exceptional customer service.
- Experienced individual seeking a Driver-Paid Phlebotomy position with American Red Cross to conduct donor greeting, and process and pack blood and donor reaction care as assigned. Also coming with a High School diploma, customer service experience, as well as effective verbal communication skills and public relations skills.
- Certified individual with the ability to understand and use correctly the Blood Establishment Computer Software (BECS) longs for a Phlebotomy position with Charles River Laboratories, to screen donors, draw blood samples, and perform a collection of whole blood, leukapheresis, and plateletpheresis tasks. Also coming with the ability to adhere to OSHA guidelines and other governmental and company standards.
- Talented individual seeking to work with Sentara Healthcare as a Phlebotomist with 1 year of phlebotomy experience. Also bringing a High School diploma, Basic Life Support, Driver’s License, and active listening, communication, service orientation, and time management skills.
- A well-organized individual seeking to work with Emory Healthcare as a Phlebotomy Technician to collect, label, and process patient specimens for testing. Also bringing a High School diploma with 2 years of phlebotomy hospital experience, as well as a phlebotomy certificate with basic computer skills and medical terminology.
- To obtain a position with SONORA QUEST LABORATORIES as a Phlebotomy Coordinator to perform all technical and administrative work within the assigned location and section at an advanced level of competency and efficiency. Also coming with a High School diploma, oral and written communication skills, and knowledge of medical terminology.
- Highly skilled individual with 3 years of teaching experience seeks a Phlebotomy Instructor position with Los Angeles Career College. Also coming with the current California CPT license, proficiency with computers and technology, and multi-tasking and critical thinking skills.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Mayo Clinic as a Phlebotomy Tech to prepare various specimens for analysis while maintaining positive patient identification. Also bringing a High School diploma with 3 years of phlebotomy, as well as familiarity with lifespan growth and development, basic anatomy, physiology, and basic medical terminology.
- A well-organized individual with 2 years of occupational experience seeks employment with San Joaquin Valley College as a Phlebotomy Instructor to utilize the ability to develop, implement, and conduct assessments on program and course student learning outcomes. Also bringing an Associate’s degree, Phlebotomy Technician Certificate of Achievement (CPT), and Certified Phlebotomist current CPR card.
- Energetic individual with 5 years of experience as a phlebotomy section lead in a hospital laboratory setting seeks a Phlebotomy Coordinator position at Sturdy Memorial Hospital. Also coming with an Associate’s degree in Laboratory Science from an accredited institution, experience in the use of electronic positive patient identification system, and excellent command of oral and written English.
- Passionate individual seeking a Phlebotomy Operations Coordinator position with the University of Rochester to coordinate daily changes, including redirecting work and staff as required. Also bringing an Associate’s degree in Science with a phlebotomy certification, as well as a valid driver’s license and knowledge of medical terminology.
- Safety conscious individual with 1 year of acute hospital experience desires a Phlebotomy position with Dignity Health as a Phlebotomy Tech to perform venipuncture, heelstick, and fingerstick for the purpose of collecting blood specimens for laboratory test procedures on the neonate, infant, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients. Also coming with computer skills and current BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Individual with 3 years of experience working in a healthcare setting interested in the position of a Phlebotomy Technician at the University of Iowa seeks to utilize the ability to procure and collect specimen using fingerstick and various phlebotomy techniques. Also coming with a High School diploma, completion of a phlebotomy training program, and basic computer skills.
- Team-oriented individual eager to work at BioReference Laboratories as an Area Manager Phlebotomist seeks to utilize the ability to conceive and implement new methods for providing more cost-effective and efficient services. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, 5 years of people-management and phlebotomy experience, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passionate individual hopeful for a Phlebotomy Services Specialist position with Froedtert Health, to perform phlebotomy and various technical nontechnical and clerical functions. Also coming with a High School diploma, previous relevant experience, and ASCP certification.
- Seeking a Laboratory Phlebotomist position with HealthPartners where 1 year of computer navigation and computer experience with Microsoft Office products will be applied. Also coming with a High School diploma, keyboarding skills, and the ability to promote teamwork through demonstration of a courteous and cooperative attitude to all customers.
- Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Laboratory Phlebotomy Supervisor position with Montrose Memorial Hospital, brings 3 years of laboratory experience demonstrating knowledge of laboratory pre-analytic and post-analytic processes. Also coming with a High School diploma, basic computer skills, and the ability to oversee the phlebotomy staff orientation and annual evaluations.
- Talented individual seeking to work with Huntsville Hospital as a Phlebotomy Technician to perform phlebotomy related duties and perform all necessary computer and clerical related functions. Also bringing a High School diploma, certification as Phlebotomy Tech, and excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate individual with 10 years of relevant experience desires a Phlebotomy Team Lead position with Geisinger to supervise technical and administrative operations for Laboratory phlebotomy staff. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree, a valid driver’s license, and 1 year of managerial experience.
To improve your chances of having the recruiter/employer read your phlebotomy resume/CV, you need to make its object statement really compelling.
This post provided great ideas and examples you can apply in creating an effective phlebotomy objective statement for your resume.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).