If you desire to learn how to write effective career objectives for HR resume, that compel the recruiter/employer to dive into your resume and read all what you are offering, then this post will be useful to you.
The quality of the career objective statement of your HR resume is important in determining your chances of getting called up for an interview and hired.
Please, continue reading to learn how to craft winning career objectives you can apply in your Human Resources resume or CV.
How to Make a Great Career Objective for HR Resume
A great career objective is one that shows that you understand what the HR job entails, and that you have the skills, qualities, education, etc. to effectively perform the duties and responsibilities of the job.
To write such career objective for your HR resume, you need to study the employer/recruiter’s job description and requirements to learn what the job entails and what qualities, skills, experience, etc. the recruiter/employer wants the successful candidates to have.
Your resume’s career objective statement should emphasize the qualities, skills, experience, education, etc. that you are bringing to the HR position, and that match what the recruiter/employer published in their job requirements.
This will show that you are a perfect fit for the HR job, thereby increasing your chances of having your resume read and offered the job.
Now, let’s see some good examples of career objective statements that you can apply in making HR resumes:
20 Best Career Objectives for HR Resume
- To obtain a position with the US Other Agencies and Independent Organizations as an HR Assistant to identify, analyze, and resolve benefits issues and problems, which are straight forward and factual in nature. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree, knowledge of benefits programs like life health, dental, and vision, and the ability to provide effective office-client relations and delivery of services.
- A highly skilled individual with the ability to empower people by sharing power and authority seeks a Human Resource Specialist HR Development position with the US Department of Veterans Affairs to ensure that a Network-wide uniform delivery of HR training and development services are established. Also comes with the ability to provide consultative guidance analyzing appropriate resolutions to complex issues.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Transportation Security Administration as a Human Resources Specialist to provide ongoing HR services to managers and employees including initiating, tracking, and following up on cases and actions. Also brings 5 years of experience providing guidance and advice to managers and employees on HR matters, and exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A well-organized individual with experience handling sensitive, confidential employee information, and working in HR seeks employment with NBCUniversal as a COVID-19 Production HR Support Co-Op, Corporate Human Resource to build Production HR Guides in the appropriate manner. Also brings a Bachelor’s degree, detail-oriented skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Energetic individual with experience collecting and analyzing data effectively and accurately seeks an HR Specialist position at the US Department of the Army to develop and carry out specific projects and technical support task of a Human Resources office. Also comes with experience in executing personnel programs and Human Resources Information Systems, and experience in career counseling.
More Career Objectives for HR Resume [6-10]
6. Passionate individual seeking an HR Assistant position with the US Department of the Army to provide limited technical assistance to employees and managers concerning the preparation of performance standards and evaluations. Also brings experience as an assistant to the Human Resources Labor and Management Employee Relations Division, and experience in office automation usage.
7. Safety conscious individual with experience in voluntary work done through AmeriCorps desires an HR Assistant position with the US Department of Defense to handle training materials production, including keeping data of training suppliers and materials current. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, and the ability to maintain training files and records, and assist with administering a learning management system.
8. Individual with 5 years of HR experience interested in the position of a Human Resources Specialist at the US Other Agencies and Independent Organization seeks to utilize the ability to work with higher graded specialists to provide advisory and support services for multiple organizations across the Agency. Also comes with a Master’s degree, oral and written communication skills, and exceptional customer service skills.
9. Team-oriented individual eager to work at Washington State University as an HR Assistant seeks to utilize the ability to assist clients, maintain electronic and paper files, collect data, and formulate results. Also comes with 3 years of office and human resource experience, working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office programs, and demonstrated experience providing customer service.
10. Passionate individual hopeful for an HR Representative position with Myriad Genetics Inc, to assist with stock option and support compensation manager. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, 6 years of professional-level experience, and strong technical background.
More Career Objectives for HR Resume [11-15]
11. Seeking a Human Resources Assistant position with Auburn University where 4 years of HR experience in a supervisory role will be applied. Also comes with an Associate’s degree in Human Resources, knowledge of Microsoft Office, and the ability to maintain confidentiality and learn HRIS systems.
12. Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Human Resources Specialist position with the US Department of the Navy, brings the ability to research and interpret policies on employee relations’ issues. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, skills in applying a wide variety of HR theories, concepts and practices, and knowledge of HR laws.
13. Talented individual seeking to work with Nestle Purina PetCare Company as a Human Resources Management Development Assistant to participate on the college recruiting team for the Manufacturing Division of Nestlé Purina. Also brings a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, familiarity with benefit and compensation plans, and knowledge of Plant’s AAP.
14. Passionate individual with the ability to show the effective use of analytics and data desires an Intern 2021 position with Amazon Services as a Human Resources (HR) Generalist. Also comes with the current pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree, proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced setting.
15. Individual with knowledge and skill in utilizing data systems used in the HR field seeks a Human Resources Specialist job at the US Department of the Air Force to provide specialist data systems management for the HR community. Also comes with skill in analysis and diagnostic techniques, and knowledge of the concepts and procedures pertaining to HR management, civilian pay, resources, budgeting, and manpower.
More Career Objectives for HR Resume [16-20]
16. Seeking the job of a Human Resources Assistant with the US Department of Veterans Affairs where experience advising and counseling individuals on employee benefit programs will be utilized. Also comes with experience examining incoming and outgoing personnel action forms for completeness, and experience in the maintenance of personnel databases and records.
17. Well-organized individual seeking a Human Resources Assistant position with the US Department of Veterans Affairs to provide a variety of administrative, clerical, and general office support for the HR staff. Also comes with experience advising and counseling individuals on employee benefit programs, and demonstrated experience in composing and distributing a variety of correspondence.
18. Certified individual with excellent customer service skills longs for a Human Resources Assistant position with the US Department of Veterans Affairs, to conduct recruitment and examining activities for assigned positions. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, great computer skills, and the ability to work 35 to 40 hours of work per week.
19. Talented individual seeking to work with the US Department of the Interior as a Human Resources Assistant with the ability to provide technical support in staffing and classification activities. Also brings a Master’s degree in Human Resources, good time management skills, and the ability to review personnel requests submitted through the federal personnel payroll system (FPPS).
20. A well-organized individual seeking to work with Marriott International, Inc as a Human Resources Generalist, to assist and support management and the leadership team with handling and resolving Human Resources issues. Also brings a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, exceptional analytical skills, and the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
Getting a job in the human resources field is competitive, but with a good resume that has a compelling career objective starting it, you chances of being hired are brighter.
This post has provided great ideas and examples to help you prepare an effective career objective statement for your HR resume.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).