If you are creating a new resume or CV as a student, you need to make a powerful career objective for your resume to increase its chances of being read.
Your chances of getting the job that you are looking for are brighter if your resume is read so recruiters/employers can learn about you and what you are bringing to the job.
This post helps you to learn how to make a great career objective statement for a student’s job.
How to Make a Great Student Career Objective for Resume
To make a great student career objective statement for your resume, you need to learn what the employer/recruiter wants for the position.
You can find this out by studying the job description and requirements of the role you are applying for.
This will tell you the skills, knowledge, and experience that you need to have to be hired for the student’s job.
Having learnt about the requirements and description for the job, you can then make a great career objective by showing that you have what the job requires.
You can highlight your best qualities, skills, and experience that match what the student’s job requires in the career objective of your resume.
Let’s see some good examples of student career objective statements you can use in your resume:
20 Best Student Career Objectives for Resume
- Passionate individual with the ability to face challenges in different ways desires a Student Intern position with the United States Department of the Army to set up work schedule around school schedule to get a good work balance. Also comes with current degree pursuit, and the ability to gain experience on Army training development, planning, and execution.
- An individual with the ability to use spreadsheet, word processing, and standard office software seeks a Student Intern job at AECOM to handle challenging projects and tasks. Also comes with current pursuit of Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, basic knowledge of industry standard computer software, and a valid driver’s license.
- Seeking the job of a Student Intern with Alcorn State University where a high degree of organizational skills will be utilized. Also comes with current enrollment in a graduate degree program, knowledge of Microsoft Office and other computer software packages, and excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Certified individual with good academic standing longs for a Student Employment position with Ohio Northern University, to handle private and confidential material and information. Also comes with current enrollment as an ONU student in Engineering Education, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Talented individual seeking to work with the University of Florida as a Student Assistant with the ability to handle production support, including meta-tagging videos, and organizing file and asset folders. Also brings enrollment as a UF student in good academic standing, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and demonstrated attention to professionalism, dependability, and timeliness.
- A well-organized individual seeking to work with Rutgers University as a Student Assistant to perform various research functions relative to the ongoing activities of the Center including literature searches. Also brings the ability to engage in advocacy activities including social media campaigns, enlist and recruit student volunteers to support initiatives and activities, as well as organizing and hosting two town hall meetings.
- To obtain a position with HOK as a Planning Student Intern to work on a full range of assignments in supporting the delivery of all project phases and construction administration. Also comes with current enrolment in landscape architecture, proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook, and proficiency in AutoCAD.
- A highly skilled individual with 2 years of experience in a university as a graduate student in healthcare administration seeks a Student Intern position with Atrium Health to maintain and operate state-of-the-art 3D printing equipment in the lab. Also comes with a High School Diploma, as well as planning, prioritizing, oral and written communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, teamwork, and computer skills.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Bank of Hawaii as a Student Assistant to learn about the Credit and Collections business at BoH. Also brings enrollment as a student in good standing in a 4-year degree program, one year of work experience, and proficiency with personal computers and Microsoft applications.
- A well-organized individual with proficiency in English language listening, writing, and speaking seeks employment with DeepScribe as a Student Scribe to scribe and develop the company’s AI. Also brings the ability to work more than 15 hours a week, and also work flexible schedules.
- Energetic individual with great customer service skills seeks a COVID Student Support Team position at Cornell University to assist with managing multiple systems and direct student interfaces. Also comes with quick learning ability, an understanding of how software systems can work together, and the ability to communicate with others.
- Passionate individual seeking a Student Intern position with Wellstar Health System to provide internal and external marketing and communications support. Also brings current enrollment in college for completion of a degree, excellent oral and written communication skills, and familiarity with Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Safety conscious individual with working knowledge of CAD Civil 3D software desires a Student Intern position with GCW, Inc. to apply engineering principles to assess and resolve fundamental engineering issues. Also comes with current enrollment in a University Civil Engineering program, a valid driver’s license, and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and Project.
- An individual with the ability to follow through on tasks until completion interested in the position of a Student Assistant at the University of North Florida seeks to utilize the ability to assist with the processing of invoices, payments, and reimbursement paperwork. Also comes with current enrollment in a college degree program, exceptional problem-solving skills, and the ability to perform printing and copying tasks.
- Team-oriented individual eager to work at Illinois Department of Human Services as a Student Intern seeks to utilize the ability to complete work assignments involving research, analysis, and preparation of reports. Also comes with enrollment in an accredited graduate program, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs, and the ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Passionate individual hopeful for a Student Intern position with Detroit Wayne Mental Health Authority, to provide support to department initiatives as described by the department leader. Also comes with the current pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Services, customer support skills, and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Seeking a Student Trainee position with the Department of Agriculture where great interpersonal skills will be applied. Also comes with current enrollment in a college degree program, and the ability to utilize a variety of computer software programs to create spreadsheets, tables, charts, and reports.
- Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Student Advocate position with Penn Foster, brings acute active listening skills and the ability to encourage students to tap existing local support system to promote successful outcomes. Also comes with a High School diploma, proficiency in MS Office Suites, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Talented individual seeking to work with Eastern Kentucky University as a Student Media Specialist to promote the mission of the Kentucky Center for Veterans Studies by producing media about Veterans Studies academic programs. Also brings current student enrollment at EKU, experience writing news articles and press releases, and the ability to work remotely and produce high-quality content on a weekly basis.
If you are looking to write a compelling career objective statement for your student resume or CV, this post has provided great ideas and examples you can use.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).