If you are looking for great career objective examples for call center positions that you can learn from in writing one for your resume or CV, then this post will be helpful to you.
When writing a career objective for call center positions, it is important that it is able to get the recruiter/employer’s attention to read the whole resume/CV to learn what you are bringing to the table.
This post provides valuable examples of career objectives for call center positions, to help you learn how to make one for your resume or CV.
Continue reading to discover what to put in your career objective statement when making a resume or CV for a call center position.
How to Make a Good Call Center Career Objective Statement
To make a highly impressive career objective for a call center resume, you need to first learn about the job to understand what the recruiter/employer needs in the candidate they are looking for to hire.
To get this information, you need to study the job description and requirements published by the recruiter/employer on the call center position they want to fill.
You will learn from the call center job description the duties and responsibilities you will be expected to perform if hired, while from the job requirements, you will learn the qualities, education, experience, etc. that candidates need to have to be hired for the call center job.
Having received the above information, you can go ahead to create a career objective statement for your call center resume that shows you have the capability and experience to perform the functions of the call center job effectively.
Your call center career objective for your resume/CV should show proof of your ability to succeed on the job, as well as the qualities, abilities, experience, education, etc. that you are bringing to the job, which should match what the recruiter/employer need.
To help you learn how to quickly write a great career objective statement for your call center resume, here are some examples to study:
20 Best Career Objective Examples for Call Center Positions
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute enough experience to the Call Center job at Contemporary Staffing Solutions as an Inbound Call Center Representative. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree, excellent customer service skills, and healthcare and call center experience.
- Seeking the job of a Call Center Representative with Ajilon where 5 years of customer service experience will be utilized. Also comes with HVAC experience, call center experience, and excellent and computer skills.
- Well-organized individual seeking a Call Center Representative position with Corestaff Services to answer inquiries related to the vaccine for COVID-19. Also comes with a High School diploma, 2 years of call center experience, and the ability to handle customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone, recording consistent problem areas.
- Certified individual with previous customer service experience longs for a Call Center Agent position with Contemporary Staffing Solutions, to manage sixty to a hundred calls daily and provide excellent customer service. Also comes with a High School diploma, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong multi-tasking skills, and the ability to type more than 35 WPM.
- Talented individual seeking to work with Lloyd Staffing as a Call Center Representative with 3 years of office experience. Also brings experience with technology, strong communication skills, and the ability to multitask and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
More Career Objective Examples for Call Center Positions [6-10]
6. A well-organized individual seeking to work with Maximus as a Call Center Trainer to support the design, development, and distribution of training programs and materials. Also brings a Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of experience, call center experience, healthcare experience, and strong MS Office skills and visual graphics design ability.
7. To obtain a position with JLL as a Call Center Representative to research required information using available resources. Also comes with a High School diploma, 1 year of experience in a call center and customer service environment, and excellent business writing and verbal communication skills.
8. Highly skilled individual with 5 years of experience in a call center role within the health insurance industry seeks a Call Center Representative position with Collabera Inc., to make outbound validation calls to providers in order to assure the accuracy of demographic practitioner detail for each practice location. Also comes with a High School degree, knowledge of medical terminology and billing coding, and PC skills.
9. Hopeful to gain employment with Berry & Associates, P.C. as a Call Center Representative to listen, show compassion, build rapport, and clearly answer questions. Also brings exceptional phone skills, strong attention to detail, and prior law firm experience.
10. Well organized individual with 3 years of call center experience seeks employment with Addison Group as a Call Center Representative to respond to customer requests and inquiries. Also brings a Bachelor’s degree, flawless verbal and written communication skills, and basic computer skills.
More Career Objective Examples for Call Center Positions [11-15]
11. Energetic individual with previous experience in customer support and sales role seeks a Call Center Representative position at Bath Planet to manage inbound and outbound customer calls on time and on average complete over 100 calls a day. Also comes with a High School diploma, familiarity with CRM technology, and excellent time management skills.
12. Passionate individual seeking a Call Center position with Regal Medical Group as a Receptionist to answer phone calls and schedule appointments. Also brings a High School diploma with 6 years of high volume call center experience, knowledge of office equipment, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
13. Safety conscious individual with customer service experience desires a call center experience position with Kelly as an Inbound Call Center Representative to take scripted inbound and outbound calls from Shareholders regarding events. Also comes with a High School diploma, familiarity with Outlook, and strong computer skills.
14. Individual with 5 years of call center experience interested in a Call Center Representative position at TERRA Staffing Group seeks to utilize the ability to take phone calls and answer emails from home care aide workers. Also comes with 3 years of Salesforce experience, proficiency with MS Office Suite, and the ability to stay full 8 hours a day on the internet.
15. Team-oriented individual eager to work at Guidehouse as a Call Center Representative seeks to answer inbound customer service calls and make some outbound follow up calls in a professional, patient experience, and customer service-oriented way. Also comes with a High School diploma, 2 years of customer service experience, and attentive listening skills.
More Career Objective Examples for Call Center Positions [16-20]
16. Passionate individual hopeful for a call center position with Taxbox Refund as a Call Center Representative, to answer inbound and outbound phone calls, schedule appointments, answer basic questions, and take messages. Also comes with result and detail oriented skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to review information on files and perform duties with a high level of customer service.
17. Seeking a Call Center Representative position with Paladin where excellent customer service experience will be applied. Also comes with three years of call center experience, bilingual skills, and a go-getter attitude with the drive to assist people.
18. Extremely organized individual interested in securing a call center position with Sanford Health as a Call Center Office Assistant, brings the ability to perform a variety of duties involved with food service for patients. Also comes with direct customer service experience, previous food service experience, and experience with therapeutic diets.
19. Talented individual seeking to work with Capital Management Services, LP as a Call Center Trainer to design training courses and materials, and conduct new employee training classes. Also brings a four-year College degree, superior knowledge of training and teaching, and exceptional negotiation skills.
20. Passionate individual with 3 years of recent medical and call center experience desires a Call Center Representative position with LMG HealthCare, where high level clinic specific process knowledge and ability to document and route calls to the proper department accurately will be applied. Also comes with BLS and CPR certifications, exceptional customer service skills, and the ability to communicate with physicians, staff, and patients.
Are you interested in a call center career? If yes, then your resume/CV must have a well persuasive career objective statement to stand a chance of being read.
This post has provided great ideas and examples that you can use to write an effective career objective statement for your call center resume.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).