This post provides great career objective examples for internship positions that you can learn from in writing an effective one for your resume or CV.
If you are writing a career objective for internship positions, it is important to make it really compelling, to improve your chances of getting the recruiter/employer into your resume/CV to learn why you are the best person for the internship job.
When your internship resume or CV is read by the recruiter/employer, it increases your chances of being invited to an interview and hired because they have learnt what you are bringing to the job.
How to Make a Great Career Objective for Internship Position
The sure way to make a great career objective statement for your resume for internship position is to first learn about the position and what the recruiter/employer wants.
You have to read the intern job requirements and description published by the recruiter/employer to learn what the job entails and requires for one to succeed in it.
The job requirements shows the skills, abilities, experience, etc. that the recruiter/employer needs you to have to be hired for the internship position, while the job description presents the duties and responsibilities you will be expected to perform if hired.
When you know what the recruiter/employer wants for the internship position, you will then be able to craft a career objective statement that matches your skills, experience, abilities, etc. with what the recruiter/employer wants for the role.
You will be able to present yourself as one who can effectively perform the duties and responsibilities of the intern position.
Here are examples of career objectives for internship positions that you can apply in making your resume or CV:
20 Best Career Objective Statements for Internship Positions
- Individual with 5 years of professional experience and Microsoft Office products experience interested in the position of an IP & Literary Intern at Amazon seeks to utilize the ability to create the IP Memo that tracks new material in the external marketplace. Also comes with previous work experience in the entertainment industry, creative problem-solving skills, and high attention to detail.
- Team-oriented individual eager to work at Abt Associates as an International Development Division Operations Intern seeks to utilize the ability to support IDD management to implement division-wide strategic priorities. Also comes with current enrollment in a graduate-level program and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passionate individual hopeful for an Explore Internship Program position with Microsoft as an Explore Intern, to work closely with the Manager and Mentors to evaluate requirements, estimate costs, as well as create and implement features and services. Also comes with a demonstrated interest in the software industry and majoring in computer science.
- Seeking a Launch Internship position with Dropbox where programming experience in Python will be applied. Also comes with a current second-year student in a Bachelor’s degree, current pursuance of a computer science degree, and the ability to complete a technical project over the course of 12 weeks.
- Extremely organized individual interested in securing an Internship position with Upkey, brings finance and accounting literacy as an Upkey Intern to work on projects across different fields of Finance, Marketing, and Technology. Also comes with research skills, consulting and marketing skills, and innovation and creativity abilities.
More Career Objective Examples for Internship Positions [6-10]
6. Talented individual seeking to work with Academy Sports + Outdoors as a 2021 Summer Intern to complete an assigned project related to the business area of focus and present project results to executive management. Also bringing full-time enrollment in a degree program, proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, and strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
7. Passionate individual with strong analytical and Excel skills desires a Summer Intern position with JLL to think critically and solve problems and learn a variety of real estate-related software applications. Also comes with a customer service mindset, strong written and oral communication skills, and a basic understanding of building management and maintenance.
8. Individual with strong reasoning ability and available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week for the duration of the 9-week program seeks the Summer Internship job at FCB Global as a Copywriting Intern. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree, and solid communication, computer, and presentation skills.
9. Seeking the job of an Intern with Tilson Technology Management where strong analytical skills will be utilized. Also comes with proficiency in Microsoft applications, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask and work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
10. Well-organized individual seeking a Protocol Intern position with the United Nations to assist in developing, drafting, and preparing documents and informational materials. Also comes with enrollment in a graduate school program, and the ability to demonstrate a high level of concentration and work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals.
More Career Objective Examples for Internship Positions [11-15]
11. Certified individual with outstanding performance and an aptitude for learning longs for a 2021 Summer Internship position with Old National Bank, to execute assignments and projects in several departments of the bank. Also comes with current enrollment in a Master’s degree program, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a strong commitment to excellence and professional growth.
12. Talented individual seeking to work with Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago as a Summer Intern with a strong interest in the Finance and Banking industries. Also brings enrollment in an undergraduate program, fluency in Excel and Access, and the ability to help develop analytical reports and compliance reports based on regulatory needs.
13. Well-organized individual seeking to work with Rockefeller Kempel Architects as a Summer Intern to utilize CAD Workstation to prepare basic architectural drawings. Also brings an enrollment in an architectural curriculum at Harvard University, familiarity with CAD, macOS, and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as the ability to complete basic sketches and layouts as directed.
14. To obtain a position with Nike as a Graduate Human Resources Intern to provide human resources expertise and consulting to employees and business leaders. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree, current enrollment in an MBA program, a passion for Nike, and experience using Microsoft Office tools.
15. Highly skilled individual with superior analytical and problem-solving skills seeks a 2021 Remote Summer Internship position with Bank Leumi USA to participate in networking and team building events as well as explore other areas of interest during the program. Also comes with current enrollment in a university degree program, effective interpersonal communication skills, and interest in Financial Services.
More Career Objective Examples for Internship Positions [16-20]
16. Hopeful to gain employment with Splice in the Traiblazer Internship Program, to use great research skills to find new music and exciting artists from around the globe for the Artist Team. Also brings current enrollment in a learning institution that accepts credits for internship participation, great time management skills, and a strong understanding of the musical landscape and trends.
17. Well-organized individual with excellent interpersonal, writing, communication, and organizational skills seeks employment with Reebok as a Consumer Engagement & Loyalty Summer Intern to play an important role in the day-to-day planning on global Reebok loyalty members’ celebration. Also brings current enrollment in a university degree program and basic project management skills.
18. Energetic individual with the ability to use a personal computer, software applications, and handheld communication devices and applications seeks a 2021 Summer Internship position at Spectrum to assist with monitoring services for quality delivery assurance. Also currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a 3.0 cumulative GPA, and the ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
19. Passionate individual seeking an HR & People Teams Internship 2021 position with Tesla, to coordinate new hire orientation and on-boarding training efforts. Also brings current enrollment in a Master’s degree program, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience in project management.
20. Safety conscious individual with broad understanding of customers, competitors, and retail trends within the sports apparel and footwear market desires an Internship position with Adidas as a 2021 US Digital Summer Intern, to identify focus areas and make recommendations to improve brand presence. Also comes with current enrollment in university, and solid skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
The quality of your career objective for an internship position can greatly determine if your resume or CV will be read by the recruiter/employer, and therefore increase your chances of being hired.
This post has provided valuable ideas and exhaustive examples of internship career objective statements you can apply in making a resume or CV for an intern position.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).