If you are looking to prepare an effective resume for an internship role in an organization, then your objective statement must be top-notch.
A great objective helps not only to get the employer’s attention, but also to assure them that you will be effective on the job, which is important to winning their heart right from the beginning of the document.
How to Write a Compelling Objective Statement
The secret of writing a great career objective statement for a resume is to understand what is important to the employer.
You need to know the major qualities, skills, expertise, education, background, knowledge, etc. that the employer is expecting from the intern they are looking for.
You can get this information from the job description which the employer published along with the job advert.
Knowing this fact will help you to highlight the appropriate qualities and skills that you have in your objective to immediately get the employer’s attention when they start reading your resume.
To help you better and quickly learn how to make an effective objective statement for your internship resume or cv, here are 22 examples you can study and apply:
1. Flexible individual with good knowledge of marketing strategies and procedures. Looking to obtain an internship position with Baggin Groups to add to this knowledge and to gain experience.
2. Forward-thinking individual with refined interpersonal and multitasking skills. Looking to join a progressive organization as an intern to provide assistance in marketing activities.
3. Seeking an entry-level internship position with Merry Inc. Bringing outstanding dedication to the organization’s affairs while gaining experience on the field.
4. Looking for an internship position with Saruman Corp to utilize my passion for marketing and distribution of goods and services for the company which at the end will bring great benefits to the company, as well as broaden my marketing experience.
5. Self-motivated student seeking an internship position in a good organization where my potentials will be fully discovered while working for the company dedicatedly.
6. Desire an internship position with Modor Global to support the marketing team in the best way possible for efficient running of administrative tasks.
7. Business administration student partly experienced in handling the strategies of a business venture. Interested in an internship position with Gimley Corp to utilize my passion for business in helping the company’s growth while gaining more experience.
8. Looking to obtain an internship position in a fast paced environment to utilize exceptional multitasking skill in efficiently running various activity of the company and acquiring field experience on the long-run.
9. To give my best performance as an intern in your reputable organization bringing good knowledge of the computer system. This will be used in effectively running the necessary database for the organization.
10. Resourceful individual with an eagerness to accept challenges while learning and gaining experience from them. Currently seeking an internship position in a good organization.
11. To obtain a challenging position with Gugul as an intern for the main aim of acquiring deep experience in information and technology.
12. Looking for an internship position at Kraks Technology. Coming with the ability to learn and acquire extensive knowledge and experience while effectively performing my duties in an organization.
13. Looking for a part-time internship position in a fast paced environment where great insight and predictive ability will be utilized for the development and expansion of the company.
14. Goal-oriented individual with passion for writing. Seeking an internship position to apply excellent writing ability for JKL broadcasting service.
15. Self-motivated student with the ability to create new ideas to foster the goals of a company. Looking to gain an internship position to utilize my abilities and skills in ensuring efficiency.
16. Mass communication student with excellent communication and writing skill. Looking forward for an entry to work as an intern for BBC.
17. To secure an internship position with Sine Industries. Coming with exceptional skills and ability to advertise and market products for the benefit of the company.
18. Brilliant individual with proficiency in handling web design and development. Looking forward to gaining a position as an intern to help the company’s media base.
19. Focused individual with the ability of monitoring and running a blog. Seeking an entry to work for a growing social media seeking to explore this ability for efficiency.
20. Performance-driven individual with exceptional ability to develop essential and valuable ideas which will foster the company’s daily activities. Currently seeking an internship position in an organization that will utilize this potential.
21. Dedicated individual willing to assist in the general activities of an organization. Looking forward to gaining an entry to serve the company and also broaden my experience level for future benefits.
22. Desire to occupy an internship position. Comes with exceptional ability to work and learn at the same time to gain experience and further my knowledge on the system.
It is important to know that internship positions are competitive in most organizations, meaning that you will have to compete with other applicants for the role.
To have an edge over other candidates, you need a great resume or cv, consisting of a value-packed objective statement.
You can easily and conveniently write a winning objective for your internship resume or cv by making use of the sample objectives provided in this post.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).