Top 20 Fresh Graduate Resume Objective Examples you can Use
If you are a fresh graduate and are making a resume for a job, you need to ensure that your objective statement is highly compelling to get the recruiter’s attention.
As someone who has just graduated from a program, you may not have any work experience to highlight in your career objective statement, but there is a way you can still write it that the employer will find captivating.
How to Make a Great Resume Objective for a Fresh Graduate Position
When writing a fresh graduate resume objective statement, you need to have the following in mind:
It should be written like a sales pitch aimed at selling your strongest point to the employer. And your strongest point in this case if you have no experience at all is your education.
Also, it should be targeted at getting the hiring manager’s attention, so you should use powerful words to describe yourself, but the key words you use in describing your self should be in line with what the job description expresses.
So, how do you write an effective resume objective statement for a fresh graduate job?
As a fresh graduate, your resume objective statement should compose of 4 vital elements:
Begin the sentence with your strong traits; state your educational qualification and GPA if you have a strong one; mention the name and position of the company to show that you have strong interest in them, and show how you intend to add value to the company in that position.
To make it clearer to you on how to write an effective career objective statement in your resume for a fresh graduate position, here are top 20 examples to study:
Best 20 Fresh Graduate Resume Objective Samples you can Use
- Goal-oriented Business Administration graduate with 4.0 GPA and excellent interpersonal communication abilities, seeking the Executive Assistant position in AAM. Coming with strong data-analysis, social media, and organizing skills to provide admin support duties to the CEO.
- Highly numerate and meticulously detailed Accounting graduate with 4.0 GPA, seeking for an entry-level accounting position in ABC Company. Coming with know how in preparing basic accounting records, budgets and account reconciliation, as well as the ability to keep sensitive information safe.
- Superb communicator with willingness to provide support, seeking for the customer service position in ABC, to utilize honed knowledge in marketing. Coming with 6 months call center IT experience, familiarity with multi-line phone system, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-directed and exceptionally organized Marketing Graduate with 3.5 GPA and retail sales experience, looking for an entry-level field sales position in ABC. Bringing strong leadership and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain relationships that can translate into sales.
- Electrical engineer with problem-solving aptitude and excellent communications skills, seeking for an entry-level engineering position at Intertek. Bringing the ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions, Microsoft office expertise, and knowledge of national codes and standards.
- Service-oriented individual with interpersonal relations skills and Bachelor’s degree, interested in a management sales trainee position at ABC. Bringing advanced computer skills, ability to operate a hand truck, and prior customer service internship experience to foster sales.
- Energetic and solution-focused individual with Bachelor’s degree and specialized knowledge in child development. Seeking for an Entry-level ABA Therapist position in BHW where excellent communication skills and six months experience working with autistic children in the implementation of behavior intervention plans will be utilized.
- Intellectually curious Finance graduate with 3.5 GPA, seeking for an entry level Finance Analyst position in Ford Motors. Coming with strong analytical and communication skills, a detail orientation, and proficient skills in Excel and other financial systems to support the delivery of financial targets.
- Economics graduate with 3.0 GPA, looking to leverage proficiency in reporting, budgeting, and forecast development tools to improve financial processes in General Motors. Coming with strong problem-solving aptitude, willingness to learn, and the ability to collaborate with others.
- Highly organized individual with strong work ethic and Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, seeking an Entry-level Equipment Engineer position in Kiwiet. Coming with understanding of CAT SIS and Microsoft Office application.
- Highly organized individual with excellent communication skills and Bachelor’s degree in Business Informatics, seeking for an Entry-level Safety Systems Analyst position at MedPace. Looking to utilize advanced computer skills, and familiarity with database administration to support with front end safety database enterprise setup and the resolution of safety database-related issues.
- Software Engineer with strong work ethic and resilience interested in an Entry-level Software Engineering position at ABC Company to leverage honed skills in software Engineering.
- Highly organized individual with superior communication and time management skills and Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, seeking an Entry-level Customer Service position in TBB. Hopeful to utilize active listening skills, IT experience handling high volume calls and resolving customer complaints, to improve on customer satisfaction for TBB Company.
- Superior communicator and Cyber Security Graduate with 3.0 GPA looking to obtain an Entry-level Cyber Security position at ABC, to assist in safe guarding the company’s data and systems. Coming with familiarity with system vulnerabilities, understanding of application security vulnerabilities, and testing techniques.
- Self-motivated individual with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry with 4.0 GPA. Seeking a Chemist position with ABB where skills and solid Chemistry background will be applied. Coming with six months pharmaceutical laboratory IT experience.
- Highly organized team player with exceptional communication skills and Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Desirous of an Entry-level Software Tester position with ABC, to apply formal training in testing methodologies and familiarity with Robot Framework, SOAP UI, and other load and test automation tools.
- Exceptional communicator with clear and concise writing skills and Bachelor’s degree in English, interested in the position of a Content writer at ABC, to support the company’s rebranding effort.
- Outspoken individual with strong interpersonal skills and sales acumen, seeking a Retail Sales Associate position with ABC. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Sales Management and the ability to comprehend and communicate product information persuasively to engender sales.
- Energetic individual with Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and 3.5 GPA. Interested in an Entry-level Civil Engineering position with ABC, to utilize strong knowledge of construction procedures. Coming with the ability to read and interpret blueprints and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Superb communicator with exceptional presentation skills and Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. Seeking an entry-level marketing position at ABC to utilize solid background in marketing. Also coming with content creation, e-commerce, and social media marketing skills to boost awareness of the ABC brand.
Recruiting managers often receive lots of resumes, but will only give attention to few for a thorough read.
That means, your fresh graduate resume must make an impact on the recruiter immediately they begin to read it, which means that your objective statement must be captivating.
This post provides valuable information you can use in making great career objectives for your fresh graduate resume.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).