If you are writing a resume or cv for a fresh graduate position, it is important to make the objective statement as compelling as possible.
Being the first statement in the resume, your career objective if well crafted can help you gain the targeted employer’s attention and impress upon their minds that you are the right fit for the position.
This post will help you master writing effective fresh graduate objective statement for resume, which will increase the chances of the resume winning you an interview.
Steps to Writing Effective Fresh Graduate Resume Objective Statement
The first step to writing a great objective for a fresh graduate resume is to find out what is important to the employer.
Employers usually publish the job description, which consists of a set of requirements that applicants must meet to be hired for the position.
From the fresh graduate job description, you can discover the major requirements that are important to the employer.
Having known these requirements, the next step in creating a winning fresh graduate objective statement for resume is to present the relevant skills, experience, abilities, and/or knowledge that you have to achieve success on the job in your objective.
This kind of objective provides immense value to the employer who can immediately see how useful you will be to their organization if they hired you.
The sample fresh graduate objective statement provided below will help you to quickly learn to make one by yourself and improve the quality of your resume:
1. Desire to obtain an entry-level accounting job position at Mountain Finance. Comes with an Accountancy degree and knowledgeable enough in financial accounting.
2. To secure an entry-level mechanical engineer position at Everest Company. Coming with exceptional ability to handle various mechanized tools and equipment in performing required task.
3. Seeking an entry-level human resources assistant position at a dynamic organization. Coming with a degree in Human Resource Management and ability to source best potential employee for a job.
4. Student-focused educator with a 4 year degree in Economics Education seeking an entry-level teacher position at Darren High School.
5. Looking for an entry-level newspaper editor. Coming with a degree in English language and skilled in writing a captivating article.
6. Performance-oriented individual with a degree in Mass Communication. Looking to utilize my communicative ability in a news broadcasting capacity.
7. A fresh graduate of Public Administration currently looking for an entry-level custom service position to assist in the best way possible in controlling the flow of restricted goods into and out of the country.
8. Energetic individual with strong knowledge of construction procedures. Looking to employ my knowledge as a fresh graduate of Civil Engineering to render an efficient service in an entry-level civil engineer capacity.
9. To obtain an entry-level economist position at Rockfield Business Ventures applying strong knowledge of business procedures and ability to bring efficiency with minimal cost of production.
10. Resourceful individual with ability to design and develop software and hardware systems. Looking for an entry-level IT specialist position in a dynamic organization.
11. Committed individual seeking an entry-level position in Hilmatt Oil and Gas Company. Coming as a fresh graduate of Industrial Chemistry with work experience in Oil Field Company.
12. A fresh graduate of Computer Engineering pursuing a career as a Software developer to ensure that system software functions efficiently.
13. A fresh graduate of civil engineering seeking a challenging yet rewarding job position in a progressive organization that will provide an opportunity to utilize my technical skills and ability in an engineering capacity.
14. Seeking an entry-level library assistant position with a degree in Library and Information Studies. Coming with an exceptional organizational skill and ability to provide information materials.
15. Result-oriented individual looking for an entry-level banking position with Grand Bank to employ my knowledge as a fresh graduate of Banking and Finance in efficiently tracking records of transactions.
16. Seeking a job position as a fresh graduate of Marketing in a dynamic business organization with the ability to create awareness of a particular product to the public using exceptional communicative and persuasive skills.
17. Looking for an entry-level elementary teacher position at Greenfield School to utilize my instructional abilities in facilitating quick learning in students.
18. Interested in occupying an entry-level nursing assistant position with a degree in Nursing and 1 year experience in a healthcare environment attending to the wounded.
19. Detail-oriented individual with a degree in engineering. Looking to apply my ability in a quality assurance engineer capacity to ensure the maintenance of quality standards in the production of goods.
20. Fresh graduate of Economics seeking an entry-level cost analyst position with the ability to break down the cost required for a particular project.
21. Looking to work as a fresh graduate in a dynamics organization seeking an individual with the ability to prioritize work in an administrative capacity.
22. Committed individual adept in efficiently utilizing available resources in completing assigned tasks. Seeking an entry-level position as a fresh graduate of Business Administration, providing a high end administrative duty for the company.
A great objective statement can win a prospective employer’s heart and get them to read the entire resume and grant you an interview.
Take advantage of the benefits of a great objective by applying the content of this post to learn how to make effective objectives for fresh graduate resumes.
You can also simply apply any of the sample fresh graduate objectives given in this article with or without modification directly in your resume; only just be sure that it perfectly matches your qualities and/or experience.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).