Best 20 Staff Accountant Resume Objective Examples You Can Use
This post presents great number of staff accountant resume objective examples that you can learn from and adopt in making one for your resume/CV and enhance your chances of being hired.
If you are writing a resume or CV for a staff accountant position, it is important to make the objective statement really compelling.
Your chances of getting the recruiter/employer to give you an interview are higher if they read your staff accountant resume to learn about what you are offering, which is made possible by starting your resume with a captivating career objective or summary statement.
How to Make a Great Resume Objective for a Staff Accountant Position
The secret to writing a great resume objective or summary statement for a staff accountant position is to learn about the job and what the recruiter/employer wants.
When advertising to fill a vacant staff accountant position, employers/recruiters normally publish the description and requirements of the job to help prospective employees learn about the position.
In these documents, you will discover the duties and responsibilities of the staff accountant position that the successful candidate will be expected to perform, as well as the qualities, abilities, experience, education, etc. that you will need to have to be hired and to succeed on the job.
By having this information, you will know if you are qualified for the staff accountant job and create an impactful objective statement for your resume.
Your resume objective should show that you understand the duties and responsibilities you will be expected to perform if hired for the staff accountant job.
It should also highlight some of the important qualities, skills, experience, etc. that you have to be effective on the staff accountant job; they should also match what the recruiter/employer requires.
Now, see some good examples of staff accountant objective statements you can apply to make your resume or CV:
Best 20 Staff Accountant Resume Objective Examples You Can Use
- An enthusiastic and customer-oriented individual desirous of a Staff Accountant position with Crown Roofing LLC to review job costs for budget discrepancies, cost code errors, payroll errors, and other irregularities; ensure balance sheet reconciliations are completed and reviewed on time; and assist in monthly inventory counts and reconciliations. Also bringing Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 5 years of general accounting experience with a background in construction, proficiency in accounting software, job cost software experience, knowledge of MS Office, and strong problem solving skills.
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking for employment as a Staff Accountant with XYZ Inc. to provide reports and fulfill information requests from internal and external auditors, maintain internal accounting controls that are consistent with Company requirements, and prepare reports and other information related to internal requests from the Division and Corporate. Coming with Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 5 years of relevant experience, as well as CPA and MBA.
- To obtain a Staff Accountant position with Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) where excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills will be applied to reconcile and prepare balance sheet account schedules for Sections, manage wire transfers between accounts, and arrange the general ledger for Sections and Chapters. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 4 years of accounting experience, including working with chapters, affiliates, and auditors; and proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
More Staff Accountant Resume Objective Examples [4-6]
4. Energetic individual with five years of experience working in a Staff Accountant position seeking employment with Saviynt; to apply strong understanding of US GAAP to effectively execute accounting activities for assigned areas, prepare accounting entries and support documents and reconciliations for assigned areas, and ensure accounting records are accurate in compliance with US GAAP and Company’s accounting policies. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, flexibility to work under time constraints and deadlines, and intermediate Excel skills.
5. Highly trained individual seeking to work in a Staff Accountant position with TP-Link USA Corp. where 5 years of accounting experience, proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access will be utilized in supporting accounts payables activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice entries, maintaining and reviewing entries to ensure accuracy; regularly maintaining detailed reconciliations of accounts; and preparing complex account reconciliations. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance, strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
6. Extremely organized individual interested in a Staff Accountant position with Westhab, Inc. bringing the ability to process general ledger closing, prepare monthly bank reconciliations, and prepare annual operating budgets. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 2 years of experience with property management and accounting, excellent communication skills, attention to detail, strong Excel skills, and ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
More Staff Accountant Resume Objective Examples [7-10]
7. Looking for the position of a Skilled Staff Accountant with XTech Inc. where creative and critical thinking skills, 3 years of Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel will be utilized in preparing, examining, and analyzing accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports. Also coming with basic understanding of accounting principles, attention to detail and multi-tasking ability, team player attitude, willingness to take calculated risks and learn and try new things, and ability to communicate professionally with clients and meet deadlines.
8. Hopeful to gain employment with Fawkes IDM/Engineering Better Teams as a Staff Accountant to provide financial reports and analysis, provide detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions, and support accounts payable activities. Also bringing Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; 5 years of experience in accounting; knowledge of accounting principles, policies and practices; experience with 3E accounting and billing system; and proficiency with Word and Excel.
9. Certified Staff Accountant seeking a position at Blue Industries; bringing proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and understanding of accounting systems to effectively enter data, maintain records, and prepare reports and financial statements. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, construction industry background and desire to progress towards CPA; 4 years of professional experience; excellent project management, interpersonal, oral/written communication, and analytical skills.
10. Highly talented and motivated Staff Accountant seeking a position at Crown Roofing LLC to analyze gross profit margins of every job, close out jobs and maintain WIP schedule, and ensure balance sheet reconciliations are completed and reviewed on time. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 5 years of general accounting experience in a construction company, and proficiency in accounting software; job cost software experience; proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook; as well as basic understanding of percentage completion and calculation of over and under billings.
More Staff Accountant Resume Objective Examples [11-13]
11. Dedicated and energetic individual seeking a Staff Accountant job at CleanChoice Energy with ability to process invoices on a daily basis and actively maintain vendor relationships, prepare reconciliations of credit card accounts, and assist with the preparation of other regulatory filings. Also bringing Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 5 years of professional experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong desktop computing skills including Microsoft Excel, exceptional attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.
12. Looking for the position of a Staff Accountant with eBacon to process and review accounts payable transactions to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with applicable policies; assist in the preparation of all employment tax forms and filing for clients as required; and coordinate with management to process expenses timely and accurately. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 5 years of experience as a staff accountant, high proficiency in Excel and all Microsoft Office programs, strong track record for management of confidential information, and exceptional service orientation.
13. Talented individual seeking a position with Daley And Associates, LLC. as a Staff Accountant; bringing the ability to perform daily reconciliation of fund cash activity, prepare wire transfers to fund investment activity, and answer information requests from investors and refer investors to other appropriate resources as needed. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 3 years of experience as a staff accountant, experience working with Investran, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and great attention to detail.
More Staff Accountant Resume Objective Examples [14-17]
14. Team oriented individual eager to work at Bober Markey Fedorovich with ability to provide assistance in all aspects of the accounting and finance areas of the organization, assist in the month end closing and financial reporting process, and assist in special projects as required. Also bringing Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, internship experience, construction industry experience, and excellent time management and organizational skills, as well as strong analytical and decision making skills.
15. Active individual with huge accounting skills and abilities to process payments; create and post batches; follow up on past due payments; handle inquiries from customers, vendors and staff; process payables; and prepare work papers, documentation and schedules. Longing for a position at ReSource Inc. as a Staff Accountant, to apply Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 5 years of work experience as a Staff Accountant, interpersonal and communication skills, strong organizational skills, and excellent attention to detail.
16. Safety conscious individual with high level of skills and experience longing for a Staff Accountant position with Brex, to improve business processes and help scale accounting operations through special projects and analysis; assist Brex product teams by providing feedback on product experience, accounting integrations, and features; and reconcile payment systems internally with external networks, banks, and processors. Also bringing Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 5 years of financial services experience, advanced Microsoft Office skills, SQL proficiency, and experience with Netsuite.
17. Individual with strong ability to learn fast interested in the position of a Staff Accountant at Turn2Partners to participate in month-end closing activities, ensure accuracy of journal entries and general ledger, and prepare special financial reports as requested by management. Also bringing Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 5 years of professional accounting experience, GL and account reconciliation experience, and advanced Excel skills.
More Staff Accountant Resume Objective Examples [18-20]
18. Experienced, talented, and highly organized individual seeking a Staff Accountant position with VirBELA to maintain proper general ledger transaction recording and reconciliation, assist in the automation of system workflows for general ledger transactions, and participate in billing functions to ensure subscription billing is running efficiently. Coming with Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, and CPA; 10 years of GL Account Management experience in fast-growing companies; experience in revenue accounting, strong GL accounting, and routing closings; and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
19. Looking for the position of a Staff Accountant with The ALS Association where 5 years of experience in accounting and strong analytical and computer skills to oversee accounting operations, maintain and ensure accuracy of daily cash reports, and record monthly journal entries to the general ledger and associated reconciliations for assigned accounts. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, knowledge of Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge and Financial Edge, and knowledge of financial reporting.
20. Creative and problem-solving individual desirous to join a group of professionals at Sony in the position of a Staff Accountant with ability to review and verify monthly lease and facilities, assist with the financial close by recording monthly journal entries, and prepare detailed spreadsheets for variance analysis. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 3 years of experience with month-end and year-end close process, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, exceptional verbal and written communication skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and SAP experience.
When seeking a staff accountant job, the quality of your resume/CV’s career objective statement is important in getting the recruiter/employer read your resume and invite you to an interview.
Your staff accountant resume objective or summary statement should therefore be highly compelling.
This post has provided valuable ideas and examples you can apply in creating an effective objective statement for your staff accountant resume.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).