20 Best Resume Objective Examples for Administrative Assistant Positions
When writing a resume objective statement for an administrative assistant position, you need to ensure that it is well crafted to get the recruiter/employer’s interest to get into the resume/CV to learn about your competence and the qualities you are bringing to the administrative assistant job.
It is very important to your job application to get the recruiter/employer to read your administrative assistant resume/CV as it can significantly increase your chances of being invited to an interview.
This post helps you to learn and master writing effective resume objectives for administrative assistant positions to improve your chances of being hired.
How to Make a Great Administrative Assistant Resume Objective Statement
To make a great administrative assistant resume objective statement, you need to learn and understand what the recruiter/employer wants for the position.
You can get this information by studying the job description and requirements that the employer/recruiter published for the vacant administrative assistant job.
The job description will show you the major duties and responsibilities that the successful candidate hired for the administrative assistant role will be expected to perform.
Also, from the job requirements, you will discover the qualities, skills, experience, education, etc. that the recruiter/employer wants candidates to fulfill to be hired for the administrative assistant job.
Having acquired the needed information about the administrative assistant job, you can then proceed to writing an impactful objective statement for your administrative assistant resume or CV.
Your administrative assistant objective should highlight the major qualities, skills, experience, etc. that you are bringing to the job.
These qualities, experience, skills, etc. should also match the requirements stated by the recruiter/employer.
By writing your resume objective this way, you will be showing that you meet what the recruiter/employer wants for the administrative assistant position.
Now, let’s see some good examples of administrative assistant resume objective statements you can learn from:
20 Best Resume Objective Examples for Administrative Assistant Positions
- Team-oriented individual eager to work at Philips as an Administrative Assistant; offers 5 years of experience in administrative team support within a corporate environment. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Business; passion for customer experience, operational excellence, and continuous development; and strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Seeking an Administrative Assistant position with PepsiCo where 5 years of experience in administrative support will be utilized. Also coming with detailed knowledge of and experience in Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook; accuracy and detail-oriented skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills; outstanding organizational skills; and aptitude to work with minimal supervision.
- Extremely organized individual interested in securing an Administrative Assistant position with Clarity LLC to coordinate calendars and schedule internal and external meetings. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree, 7 years of administrative support experience, strong proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and strong organizational skills.
- Individual with strong reasoning ability to prepare and track DISD child files for compliance with Child Care Licensing and DISD requirements seeks an Administrative Assistant position at The University of Texas at Dallas. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Business, 5 years of office administration experience, and the ability to manage office filing and storage systems and spaces.
- Searching for the job of an Administrative Assistant at PayPal where 5 years of executive administrative experience will be utilized. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree in Business; proficiency in MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; and strong time-management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Experienced individual seeking an Administrative Assistant position with KatzAbosch to provide full administrative support to the Firm and its staff, partners, and clients as required. Also coming with an Associate degree, excellent computer skills, exceptional written and oral communication skills, excellent time-management and organizational skills, and the ability to multitask and manage strict deadlines.
- Specialized individual with 5 years of job-related experience longs for an Administrative Assistant position with Amentum to manage the administrative and secretarial day-to-day activities. Also coming with a High School diploma, and the ability to distribute letters, reports, briefings, proposals, and other correspondence.
- Passionate individual with 3 years of experience in office administration desires an Administrative Assistant position with Resources for Human Development to conduct regular audits on files for compliance, and maintain tracking systems. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree, 3 years of experience in a human service agency, and excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Talented individual seeking to work with Advocate Aurora Health as an Administrative Assistant to provide a variety of basic to moderately complex administrative support. Also bringing a High School diploma; 2 years of experience in providing administrative support; and computer and organizational skills with the ability to create and compile documents, reports, graphs, charts, and presentations.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Emory Healthcare as an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support for the whole management system. Also bringing a High School diploma, 5 years of clerical experience, proficiency in various personal computer software applications, strong keyboarding skills, and the ability to ensure office activities comply with Emory policies and procedures.
- To obtain a position with the City of San Antonio as an Administrative Assistant to assist in providing a variety of duties involved in supporting the administrative operations of the assigned department. Also bringing an Associate’s degree from an accredited college, 1 year of general office experience, experience working with Microsoft Office, and experience using SAP.
- Highly skilled individual with excellent communication, customer service, and telephone skills seeks an Administrative Assistant position with UC San Diego; to utilize proficiency in computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Access. Also bringing the ability to perform all planning, coordination and administrative tasks relating to the Custodial Operations Services.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Sharp HealthCare for the role of an Administrative Assistant to provide organizational and administrative support to direct reports under minimal supervision. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, 5 years of experience and advanced computer skills, and great interpersonal relationship and patient communication skills.
- Well-organized individual with 3 years of office experience seeks employment with Los Alamos National Laboratory as an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support for a wide variety of generalized office-related activities, including calendar and conference room management. Also bringing proficiency in multiple laboratory-wide business systems and computer software applications.
- Team-oriented individual willing to work at ECPI University in an Administrative Assistant position with 3 years of customer service experience in an office setting looks to utilize the ability to perform a variety of administrative tasks to support the efficient daily operation of the campus. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Energetic individual with 2 years of work experience in a clerical office seeks an Administrative assistant position with Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center to schedule and coordinate conferences, meetings, interviews, and appointments. Also coming with a High School diploma and the ability to provide administrative support to employees in the organization, and use business software applications like Spreadsheet.
- To obtain a position with Ampcus Inc as an Administrative Assistant, to perform general office duties including scanning, copying, and file preparation. Also bringing good knowledge of Microsoft Office, excellent English language skills, strong analytical skills and attention to detail, and the ability to file and retrieve organizational documents, records, and reports.
- Passionate individual seeking an Administrative Assistant job at Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp, to promote a culture of health, safety, and environmental protection on the project, and administer the Project Quality Plan. Also bringing an Associate’s degree in Construction, 5 years of clerical work experience, and experience working in a support role to senior executives and managers.
- Safety conscious individual desires an Administrative Assistant position with Apex Systems to receive and screen all visitors and answer and route incoming telephone calls. Also coming with a High School diploma, excellent oral communication skills, computer proficiency, and detail and multitask oriented skills.
- Individual with 6 years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to the senior management seeks an Administrative Assistant position with Hawaii Coffee Company, to utilize experience scheduling appointments and updating calendars, and assisting the management with administrative tasks. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, excellent communication skills, and strong organizational ability.
To give your application for the administrative assistant position that you desire to have, you need to begin your resume/CV with a highly impressive objective statement.
This post provides great ideas and examples you can use to make a highly impactful objective statement for your administrative assistant resume or CV.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).