If you are writing a resume or CV for a finance manager position, you need to make the objective statement very compelling to get the recruiter’s attention immediately they begin to read it.
Writing a great career objective statement for your finance manager resume can determine whether it is read or not by the recruiter who usually flips through volumes of resumes on his/her desk or computer to pick out suitable ones to actually read.
You stand a better chance of getting an interview with an employer if your resume is read, which means, you need to learn how to create good objective statements for your finance manager resume.
And this post will show you just how to do so.
How to Make a Great Resume Objective for a Finance Manager Position
The sure way to make a great resume objective statement for a finance manager job is to understand what the employer wants for the job.
You will find this out by studying the finance manager job description and requirements, which are published by the recruiter.
The information will reveal the duties and responsibilities the successful candidate will perform, as well as the skills, abilities, experience, knowledge, and other qualities and qualifications anyone seeking the finance manager job should possess to be hired.
When you get this information, you can then determine if you are suited and qualified for the finance manager position or not.
And if you are, then you can adopt the same information in creating your career objective statement.
Your resume objective will be telling the employer that you have the competence and what is required to succeed as a finance manager with them, which is bound to immediately get the recruiter’s attention.
Certainly, you need some examples of good finance manager objective statements for resume to help you master the act of writing effective objectives for the role, therefore, check out the following:
Best 20 Finance Manager Resume Objective you can apply
- To earn a position as a Finance Manager with RunStart Company, to completely enhance the company’s productivity by developing suitable financial strategies and also applying a wide range knowledge gained from 10+ years of working in finance.
- Looking to gain a job as a Finance Manager at Linox Inc. Coming with 10 years of experience in contributing profound knowledge of financial applications, and to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Prudent finance professional desires to join the ranks of Zylax Corp. as a Finance Manager where 8+ years of exceptional analytical and quantitative skills necessary for making data backed strategic decisions will be contributed.
- Adroit professional with a Master’s degree in Business Administration aiming to work in the role of a Finance Manager at KLT Corp., bringing strong capacity to work well with Excel, PowerPoint, and other software packages employed in performing financial modelling, analysis, forecasting, planning, key metric reporting, financial reporting, and others.
- Competent candidate desires to work as a Finance Manager at Youdial Company, to help conduct data analysis and effective planning and strategizing; and providing sound advice to senior managers and top executives.
- Success oriented professional with a degree in Finance looking to secure a position as a Finance Manager with Caesar Corp., where broad knowledge of applying financial principles to help an organization reach it goals will be maximally applied.
- Highly numerate and detailed finance professional looking to be hired as a Finance Manager at Drekk Company, to help the organization find finance solutions, as well as help to positively improve the company’s image.
- To obtain the job of Finance Manager at CrazyLot Company, coming with a degree in Finance and 7+ years of sales and customer service that will prove useful for the company.
- Talented and self-driven professional looking to secure a post as a Finance Manager with Flywheel Company, to apply 5+ years of work experience in the financial sector in ensuring an effective and efficient work place.
- Highly skilled finance professional with excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills seeks a position in the capacity of a Finance Manager at Motley Ltd., to provide oversight in the flow of cash and other financial instruments, as well as strategic direction for divisions and branches of the organization.
- To obtain the job of a Finance Manager at Universal Technologies Inc. where exceptional leadership and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to prepare activity reports and financial forecasts will be utilized.
- Resource oriented candidate with an accounting degree looking to gain employment at Kistio Consulting as a Finance Manager; bringing exceptional ability to evaluate ways to enhance profitability, and research markets for business opportunities, including mergers, expansion, or acquisitions.
- Analytical, and self-motivated candidate in search of the position of Finance Manager at Vasturn Inc. where 10+ years of work experience in gathering, interpreting, and reviewing financial information; forecasting future financial trends and developing workable strategies to take advantage of market opportunities will be useful.
- Seeking to work at Globan tools Inc. in the role of Finance Manager. Bringing along a solid finance background, 8+ years of robust experience in analyzing, forecasting, financial planning, and budgeting to help the organization fulfill its mission.
- Vibrant finance professional ready to work at Marven Corp. as a Finance Manager; to help develop practical strategies to minimize financial risks of the company, by conducting performance analysis and suggesting favorable positioning.
- Looking to obtain the post of Finance Manager at Kido company; possess a Master’s degree in Business Administration, including CFA certification; also coming with strong analytical, quantitative, and computer skills to help the organization attain a strong financial position.
- To Attain a Finance Manager position at Germak Pharma Group, Bringing strong commercial and business awareness while preparing reports as required by company policies, regulations, and the law.
- Detailed and organized individual looking to hold a Finance Manager position with Blue Wonda Group; bringing 10+ years of experience in preparing reports for management and other stakeholders, as well as providing sound advice on how the company financial numbers and future business decisions might be enhanced.
- In search of a job as a Finance Manager in a fast growing and dynamic organization where a degree in Economics and a CFA certification, a keen eye for details and willingness to probe further into data, as well as solid experience working with ERP/accounting systems and tools like advanced Excel will be utilized.
- Seeking a Finance Manager role at Squarebox Company where 7+ years finance experience will be applied to produce financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc., as well as to develop effective long-term business plans.
To improve the chances of your finance manager resume or CV succeeding in getting you an interview with an employer, you need to present a great objective statement.
This post provides you good resume objective samples for various finance positions that you can apply in making one for your resume if you have a finance job to apply to.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).