When writing a resume or CV for the position of construction project manager, you need to make your objective statement really punchy to immediately gain the recruiter’s attention.
For your construction project manager resume to be effective in getting you the desired interview appointment with the employer, it is important to begin it with a powerful career objective statement.
This post will show you how to make a resume objective for a construction project manager position that any employer will find irresistible and convincing enough to want to read the rest of your resume and eventually give you an appointment for interview.
How to Write a Great Resume Objective for a Construction Project Manager Position
To write a great construction project manager objective statement starts by finding out what the recruiter wants candidates to have to be considered for the job.
That means, you have to study the job description and requirements that applicants must fulfill to qualify for the construction project manager role with the organization.
By doing this, you will learn about the duties and responsibilities, as well as the objectives and purpose of the construction project manager role that you will be expected to perform if hired by the company.
You will also discover the qualities, including the abilities, knowledge, experience, etc. that you need to have to be able to access the construction project manager position with the company and succeed on the job if employed.
When you have acquired this information about the position, you will be able to properly assess your suitability for the job.
You can then go ahead if you meet the requirements of the construction project manager job to make a good objective statement for your resume by highlighting the major qualities that you possess.
You will write your resume objective in such a way as to present you as well suited for the construction project manager job by emphasizing relevant qualities, qualifications, experience, etc. that you have and will be bringing to the job.
Need some good examples of construction project manager objectives for resume to study? If you do, check these out:
Best 20 Construction Project Manager Resume Objective Examples you can Apply Right Away
- Individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Seeking for the position of a Construction Project Manager at ABC Inc., to utilize strong planning, advanced financial management, delegation and motivation skills to ensure all projects are accomplished within time and budget frame.
- Coach, intellectually curious individual and strong negotiator. To obtain the position of Construction Project Manager at XYZ Corps, to apply Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management. Bringing strong understanding of blueprints, strategic planning skills, and experience with budgets, spreadsheets, and Timberline software.
- Highly motivated team player and excellent communicator with Master’s degree in Architecture. Hopeful for the position of a Construction Manager to apply honed skills, advanced financial management and planning skills, and experience reviewing both hard copy and digital plans and specification.
- Interested in the position of Construction Project Manager at a dynamic company, to utilize solid knowledge of construction, resource allocation, and financial and budget management skills. Coming with Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, advanced IT skills, attention to detail, and solid negotiation skills.
- Individual with advanced financial management and resource allocation skills and a Master’s degree. Looking to obtain the position of a Construction Project Manager at ABC Times Inc. Coming with exceptional coaching and communication skills, and the ability to use various construction management’ software tools.
- Problem solver with ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple assignments. Hopeful for a Construction Project Manager position at XYZ Company where strong general construction knowledge, resource allocation and advance financial management skills, and the ability to understand and handle blueprints will be applied to facilitate and manage all construction projects effectively.
- Desirous of a Construction Project Manager position at XYZ Inc., to apply 5+ years experience in facilitating on-time and on-budget completion of construction projects. Coming with exceptional people, planning, resource allocation, and solid negotiation skills.
- Seeking to provide leadership and coordinate efforts of project teams as a Construction Project Manager at XYZ Company. Offering 8 years of experience managing teams, risk and time, prioritizing assignments, and ensuring optimal resource allocation. Also coming with exceptional construction management skills.
- Looking to obtain a Construction Manager Position at VMC Inc., to provide leadership for multiple aspects of controls including costs, planning, scheduling, engineering, supervision and management of personnel. Offering Master’s degree in Construction Management from a top college and 7+ years experience managing project start up, completion, and entire close-out process.
- Multi-tasking, coach, and team oriented individual. Interested in a Construction Manager position at XYZ Inc. to take projects from design through completion. Bringing Master’s degree in Construction Management, 5 years experience providing leadership and support, and coordinating and managing construction projects of varying degree of complexity; as well as solid knowledge of international building codes.
- Seeking for the position of a Construction Project Manager at a fast growing construction firm, to apply 7 years of jobsite and project management experience. Bringing Master’s degree in Construction Management, exceptional people and client management skills, document and cost control skills, proposal management, and solid negotiation skill in achieving company targets and goals.
- Individual with advanced financial and resource management skills. Looking to obtain the job of a Construction Project Manager at BHI Energy where 8+ years of project financing experience and Master’s degree in Architecture will be effectively applied. also bringing exceptional people skills and expertise using AutoCad and MasterBuilder software tools.
- Service oriented and highly self-motivated team player. Hopeful for the position of a Construction Manager at VDN Corp., to utilize solid construction management background. Offering experience reviewing hard copy and digital plans and specifications, advanced financial management skills, and experience using construction project management software applications.
- Interested in the position of Construction Project Manager at VVA Resources, to utilize high level project management skills, risk management abilities, and great people skills in scheduling and coordinating all assigned projects. Also coming with excellent communication skills and 5 years experience working as a construction project manager.
- Energetic and multi-tasking construction professional with excellent computer skills (experienced with Timberline and Revit) looking to obtain a Construction Project Manager position at HSU Builders; offering strong planning and time management and financial and budget management skills, as well as general construction expertise for on-time and on-budget completion of all assigned projects.
- Experienced team player with outstanding leadership, communication, and negotiation skills, and a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management. Seeking to effectively manage and execute projects within timelines and budgets as a Construction Project Manager with iQuasa Inc. Also bringing 7 years and extensive knowledge of all construction methodologies and procedures.
- Certified project manager familiar with Timberline, Procore, and CPM Scheduling. Desirous of a Construction Project Manager position at ABC Company, to apply 5 years proven project management experience, team work, and leadership abilities; strong planning and resource management skills, and solid negotiation skills.
- Highly organized licensed residential builder with excellent communication and teamwork abilities. Seeking a Construction Project Manager position with Britts Inc. where 7years experience in all areas of residential construction and repair will be utilized effectively.
- Looking to obtain a Construction Manager Position with ARCO Construction to apply proven construction project management experience, leadership abilities, risk and time management skills, and advanced financial and budget management skills. Also bringing experience with spreadsheets, Timberline, and AutoCad.
- Intellectually curious team player with proven leadership abilities and a Master’s degree in Construction Management. Interested in a construction Manager position at ABC Inc. to apply experience reviewing blueprints and specifications and 8+ years construction project management experience. Also coming with advance computer skills, time management, and planning and budgeting skills.
As a candidate looking to fill a construction project manager position, your resume objective is instrumental in getting the attention of and convincing the hiring manager to read your resume or CV.
It is when your resume or CV gets the recruiter’s attention that you stand a better chance of having it read and gaining the much desired interview appointment from them.
This post gives you the ideas you need to make a great resume objective statement for a construction project manager job you may be seeking.
It also provides various sample construction project manager objectives that you can easily edit and apply in writing one for your resume whenever you need to create and send a resume for the role to a recruiter.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).