This post provides details on how to create an effective director of nursing resume objective statement, with good examples to boost your learning and chances of getting hired.
If you desire to secure a job as a director of nursing, you will be required to submit a resume or CV to furnish the employer with job-relevant information on your competence.
Submitting your resume or CV does not mean automatic employment, because there is a chance that there are other applicants and only the best will be selected.
But hiring managers most times depend on the quality of the career objective statement of the resume to determine if you are a qualified candidate for the vacant director of nursing position.
That means your resume objective must be well-written to increase your chances of getting a chance for an interview with the recruiter.
How to write a Great Resume Objective for a Director of Nursing Position
To progress to the next stage of the hiring process for the director of nursing job, you must be able to get the recruiter read your resume.
The way to achieve this is to show in the objective statement of your resume that you have the required qualities, skills, education, and experience to succeed on the director of nursing position with the hiring organization.
You need to study the director of nursing job description published by the recruiter to discover the most crucial qualities, education, experience, etc. that the employer seeks from the candidate they want to hire, and emphasize them in your resume objective statement.
Adopting this approach in writing your director of nursing resume objective helps to clearly show to the recruiter right from the moment they begin to review your resume that you will be effective in performing the role as you have what they require for success on the job.
Now, here are carefully created examples to help you to quickly master writing a great objective statement for your director of nursing resume:
Best 20 Director of Nursing Resume Objective Examples you can apply
- Exceptional leader with strong communication and collaborative skills, looking to utilize 8 years of nursing experience, including supervisory experience and MSN degree in improving patient care activities at Parkland Hospital as the Director of Nursing. Bringing knowledge of management, financial planning and budgeting.
- Registered Nurse with strong practical experience in primary care, chronic disease conditions, wellness and specialty care. Also has extensive experience coordinating clinical services and MSN Degree. Desirous of a Director of Nursing position to utilize profound expertise in improving patient outcomes. Offering exceptional team building and communication skills and familiarity with HR and accounting practices.
- Advanced Nursing practitioner with multi-specialty clinical experience, relationship building, teamwork, and communication skills. Seeking the Director of Nursing position in Leads. Bringing 8 years of supervisory experience and working knowledge of financial planning and clinical services coordination.
- Experienced RN with 10 years of primary care experience in an urban healthcare system. Have honed developed skill set covering budgeting, administration, communication, and team building. Interested in the Director of Nursing position at ABC to coordinate clinical services. Also coming with PC skills and familiarity with VBP and RPQS.
- Exceptional communicator with working knowledge of care coordination and social determinants in patient care plans. Seeking the Director of Nursing role in SSM Health to utilize 7 years of supervisory experience. Coming with MSN degree, exceptional organization and team building skills, and result-oriented mindset.
- Licensed RN with effective leadership and resource management skills, seeking the Director of Nursing position in SSM Health to apply 10 years of nursing experience. Coming with FEMA certification and the ability to relate with people from diverse background.
More Director of Nursing Resume Objective Examples [7-13]
- Nursing practitioner knowledgeable in financial management and HR practices and 10 years of progressively responsible nursing experience. Have well-honed communication, interpersonal, and collaborative skills, desirous of the Director of Nursing position in Parkland Hospital.
- Certified and licensed nurse with superior communication and collaborative skills and BSN Degree, hopeful for a Director of Nursing position in Parkland. Bringing a broad knowledge of nursing practices, proven record of improving patient care outcomes, and 5 years of supervisory experience and resource management skills.
- Seasoned RN with working knowledge of budgeting and personnel practice, seeking a Director of Nursing position at Parkland. Offering 15 years of ambulatory nursing experience including leadership level. Coming with excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Tech-savvy and self-motivated RN with superior leadership and influencing skills, and 8 years of nursing management experience, seeking a Director of Nursing position in Corizon Health. Bringing a high degree of professionalism and supervisory skills.
- Creative and goal-oriented individual with direct patient care and supervisory nursing experience, interested in a Director of Nursing position at SSM where a high degree of professionalism, positive attitude, and first-rate communication and team management skills will be applied. Coming with a valid RN license, BSN Degree, and 10 years of experience.
- Compassionate nurse with a problem-solving aptitude and excellent leadership and motivational skills. Interested in Director of Nursing position in SSM, bringing 5 years of management-level experience and computer proficiency.
- RN with strong people and communication skills seeking to utilize 10 years of leadership and long-term care experience in a Director of Nursing position in SSM. Coming with a valid RN license an understanding of local, state, and federal laws and guidelines.
More Director of Nursing Resume Objective Examples [14-18]
- Service-oriented and compassionate nurse with passion for caring for seniors. Desirous of a Director of Nursing position in SSM Health, coming with strong communication and collaborative skills as well excellent influencing skills and a courteous attitude. Offering 6+ years of Advanced Nursing practitioner experience and valid RN license.
- Dynamic RN with 3 years of senior nursing work experience seeking for the Director of nursing position in SSM Health. Offering extensive knowledge of LTC and home management. Also coming with superior patient care and communication skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Highly analytical nurse with strong communication and mathematical skills, and 5 years of administrative experience in nursing service administration and 5 years of professional nursing experience in long term care facility. Seeking a Director of Nursing position in SSM Health, coming with MSN Degree and customer service skills.
- CPR certified RN with strategic planning skills and 7 years of experience in ambulatory care and broad knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as clinical documentation. Interested in the Director of Nursing position at ABC Health where BSN degree and effective communication and leadership skills will be applied.
- Action oriented RN with excellent organizational skills and a high degree of professionalism. Seeking a Director of Nursing position in ABC Health, to utilize 8 years of nursing experience. Coming with BSN degree, problem-solving aptitude, team building skills, and outstanding follow-through skills.
More Director of Nursing Resume Objective Examples [19-20]
- Detail-oriented RN with critical thinking skills and sound judgment, seeking a Director of Nursing position at ABC Health, to utilize 3 years of supervisory experience in acute setting. Coming with current CPR and RN license/ certification, stress management skills, and MSN degree.
- RN with 5 years of hands-on nursing experience and outstanding supervisory skills seeking a Director of Nursing position to direct and oversee nursing practice at ABC Health. Coming with current CPR certification, BSN degree, and great communication and team building skills.
The career objective statement of your director of nursing resume provides a summary of your core competence and helps the recruiter to decide quickly if your resume deserves further study.
To improve your chances in the recruitment process, it is important you pay attention to the objective section of your resume.
It spans only a few lines, hence you should use it wisely and ensure it contains only information that strengthens your candidacy for the director of nursing position.
You can apply the ideas and examples provided on this page in writing a great objective statement for your director of nursing resume and increase your chances of being hired.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).