This post shows you how to write an effective director of operations resume objective statement, with examples to make it easier and faster for you to make one for your resume/CV.
A well-written objective statement for resume or CV for seeking the director of operations job helps to emphasize that which makes you a good candidate for the position.
Your career objective statement may provides information on your character, professional experience, educational background and other details that support your position as a unique and competent candidate for the director of operations job.
Your resume objective should be designed to provide a summary of your most valuable competence to the recruiter, to excel as a director of operations in their organization.
How to Make a Great Resume Objective for a Director of Operations Position
An effective resume objective statement will increases the chances that your resume will be read by the hiring manager and get you to the next stage of the hiring process for the director of operations position.
But to get your resume read by the recruiter, it must have a career objective that presents vital information that showcases that you can perform the responsibilities of director of operations role effectively.
To write such objective statement requires that you study the job description published for the vacant director of operations position by the recruiter to learn what is expected and required from prospective candidates.
Study the director of operations job description carefully note the vital skills, knowledge, experience, education, etc. required by the recruiter to succeed on the job.
Then apply this information in writing your director of operations resume objective by emphasizing your possession of what is required and your ability to succeed on the job.
Now, here are some good examples of director of operations objectives to learn from and use as a template in making a great one for your resume:
Best 20 Director of Operations Resume Objective Examples you can apply
- Exceptionally organized individual with a Master’s degree in Operations Management, 7 years of supply management experience, and exceptional leadership and project management skills. Interested in the Director of Operations position at XPO, offering Lean, Six Sigma, and Continuous Process Improvement experience, and a proven negotiation and influencing skills.
- Operations manager with strong business acumen and MBA. Seeking to apply 8 years of managerial experience, strong problem-solving techniques and statistical analysis skills, and familiarity with financial accounting and human resources practices in championing operation excellence for XPO.
- Bilingual and experienced operations manager with strong planning, prioritization, and project management skill. Seeking the Director of Operations position in XPO to help improve processes. Coming with solid business background, MBA, and strong leadership skills. Also offering exceptional influencing and coaching skills.
- Operations manager with 10 years of progressive experience, familiar with supply chain processes, Lean and Six-Sigma. Has developed skill set covering project management, negotiation and people skills and decision-making skills. Seeking a Director of Operations position in XPO to apply expertise in improving processes and productivity.
- Seasoned operations professional with solid business sense, MBA, and 8 years of managerial experience in the food-service industry. Looking to utilize strong leadership, process management skill, and exceptional planning and prioritization skills in the Director of operations position at XYZ Foods.
- Resourceful individual with experience in logistics management and 7 years of supervisory experience. Seeking the position of the Director of Operations in ABC. Coming with exceptionally organizational and planning skills, advanced-level computer skills, and familiarity with HR and financial accounting practices.
More Director of Operations Resume Objective Examples [7-12]
- Goal-oriented individual with strategic planning, good judgment and initiative, and strong influencing skills. Desirous of the Director of Operations position in XPO where 5 years of operations management experience, superior customer service skills, and broad knowledge of all aspects of the food service businesses will be applied.
- Proactive individual with strategic thinking skills and commitment to delivering action plans. Has 10 years of managerial experience in the food-service environment, service-focused, Good judgment, and excellent interpersonal and analytical skills. Seeking the Director of Operations position at XYZ Foods to utilize profound expertise to deliver operational excellence.
- Exceptional leader well-versed in the food service business interested in the Director of Operations position in ABC, to utilize 5 years of food service management experience in a high volume restaurant. Coming with P& L management experience and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with strong leadership and planning and managerial skills, seeking to utilize strong business background and Master’s in Operations Management, in the position of Director of Operations at ABC Company. Coming with strong prioritization, financial planning, and 7 years of Contract-managed Service Experience.
- Exceptionally analytical individual with strong organizational and leadership skills, seeking a Director of Operations position in Morrison to utilize 5 years of operations management experience. Coming with Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, familiarity with supply chain processes, as well as strong prioritization and strategic thinking skills.
- Strategic leader with 12 years of managerial and administrative experience and an MBA. Seeking a Director of Operations position to apply expertise in quality control, strategic planning, and proven track record of developing and executing business plans, policies, and procedures. Coming with problem-solving aptitude and strong quantitative skills.
More Director of Operations Resume Objective Examples [13-17]
- Proven leader with strong communication, multi-tasking, and organizational skills. Seeking to help Aaron’s Inc to improve its organization’s operational processes as the Director of Operations. Bringing familiarity in Lean and Six Sigma, 10 years of process improvement experience, and Master’s degree in Operations Management.
- Lean and Six Sigma certified professional with proactive communications, Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and MBA. Interested in the Director of Operations position in AXP to apply 5 years management experience skills and proven leadership skills. Coming with high dedication to detail, accuracy, and quality result.
- Problem solver with strong leadership, time management, and prioritization skills. Well-organized and proactive with 10 years of professional experience. Improved operations by 70% and reduced cost by 50% for ABC. Seeking to utilize profound expertise in XPO as the Director of Operations. Also coming with MSc degree and proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- Organizational savvy and people-oriented leader with strong financial and business acumen, and 10 years of progressive operations experience. Interested in the Director of Operations position in ABC. Offering experience in structuring operations, a Master’s degree, familiarity with Root Cause Analysis (RCA), and project management skills.
- Highly creative individual with proven success building teams and driving continuous improvement efforts and 10+ years of experience in managing janitorial operations. Seeking the Director of Operations position in ABC; coming with superb communication and interpersonal skills, data-driven decision making, and computer skills.
More Director of Operations Resume Objective Examples [18-20]
- Finance team lead with sound finance acumen and MBA, seeking to apply 7 years of finance and strategy leader position as the Director of Operations position in Tough Mudder. Coming with know-how executing ERP systems, a proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and a superior critical thinking and communications skills.
- Goal-oriented and highly organized individual with 7 years management experience in a full service chain restaurant and Food Safety Certification. Seeking a Director of Operations position in Morrison, coming with Bachelor’s in Business Administration and proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Exceptional leader with 15 years of advertising operations experience and thorough knowledge of agency process and procedures, seeking the Director of Operations position in AB Agency. Coming with Master’s degree, financial and analytical skills, interpersonal skills, and strong expertise in cost control.
The career objective statement is a crucial part of your director of operations resume; it creates an impression of your candidacy, so you must make the best if it, to progress on the recruitment journey.
This post provides ideas and example you can apply to create a great resume objective statement that compels the recruiter to get into your director of operations resume and read every part of it.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).