If you are writing a resume or CV for a cyber security position, your objective statement must be well crafted to immediately get the recruiter’s interest in reading it.
The quality of your career objective statement does have an impact on the employer and can determine if they read your resume or not.
This post will help you learn how to write an effective resume objective for any cyber security position and therefore increase your resume’s chances of being read.
How to Write a Great Resume Objective for a Cyber Security Position
The surest way to write a great cyber security objective statement for resume is to first learn about the position and what is important to the recruiter.
The job description and requirements published by the recruiter will reveal what the cyber security job entails and the skills, abilities, qualifications, and other requirements applicants need to fulfill to access the position.
The information you will get will not only help you to learn about the job and determine if you qualified or not to apply for it, you will also be able to create a good resume objective for the cyber security position.
Take a look at the various cyber security career objective samples below to learn how to quickly make one for your resume:
Best 20 Cyber Security Resume Objectives Examples you can apply
- Self-dependent and proactive individual with honed skills in Computer Science. Seeking for the position of Cyber Security Analyst at P3 Inc., to apply strong knowledge of mobile and fixed networks, including communication, IT network architecture and in-network and service security, to provide support to the cyber security team.
- Licensed penetration tester with experience in security testing and developing security concepts, interested in a Cyber Security position at Telex Inc. to help resolve complex security challenges. Coming with experience with the common security tools and knowledge of protocols, such as TCP/IP, UDP, etc., as well as outstanding project management skills.
- Seeking for the Cyber Security Manager position at MARS IT Inc. where in-depth knowledge of cyber security frameworks, including (NIST CF, HITRUST CSF, ISO 27001), cryptography, DLP, and Security Operations will be to utilized. Also offering strong communication and presentation skills and demonstrated record of managing third party security services.
- Talented individual with information technology background, strong desire to grow technical skills, and ability to learn new technologies swiftly. Hopeful for a Cyber Security Specialist position at Boeing; coming with 1year internship experience, great communication skills, and proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools, as well as high attention to detail.
- Highly organized computer technology professional with exceptional attention to details and critical thinking skills. Interested in the position of Cyber Security Engineer at ZINOX Inc. to help optimize company’s system architecture. Offering a Master’s degree in Information Technology and 6+ years experience working in the cyber security field.
- To obtain the job of a Cyber Security Response Specialist at Barclays, to apply solid information technology background and 6+ years experience in web application, including sharing and malware analysis experience. Coming with excellent communication and presentation skills, and experience with iRules and sinkholes.
- Highly organized and excellent communicator with a Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security. Looking to obtain the position of a Security Analyst – Cyber Security Operations to apply deep understanding of Networking, Cyber Security, attack vectors, and OS’s. also coming with 5 years cyber security experience.
- Seeking for a Cyber Security Technologist position to utilize technical security expertise and oversight for complex, cross-domain, heterogeneous classified networked environments, and 3 years experience in executing and managing cyber incident response, preservation, containment, and eradication.
- Customer oriented IT professional with strong knowledge of current advanced adversary TTP’s and experience responding to APT attacks, as well as exceptional ability to write scripts/code using Python. Interested in a Cyber Security position at IJM Inc. Also bringing Bachelor’s in Information technology, 3 years cyber security architecture experience, and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent communicator with experience scripting and coding, maintaining and hardening critical services, fixing vulnerabilities, and removing malware. Seeking to grow and advance technical skills in the position of a Cyber Security Software Engineering Intern at BIX Inc.
- Looking to gain employment for the position of Cyber Security Infrastructure Administrator at Delliote where 4 years of experience configuring new servers and implementing security controls will be maximally applied. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and familiarity with NIST and DISA STIG guidelines.
- Certified individual with excellent customer service skills and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Hopeful for the position of Senior Information Security Analyst-Cyber Security, to utilize 5 years information security experience. Bringing advanced computer skills, including: expertise in security log review on operating systems, database, applications, and networks.
- Certified Information Technology professional with great communication, negotiation, and planning and organizational skills, and a Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security. Interested in the position of Senior Principle Cyber Security Engineer at BAE Technologies. Coming with 15 years experience covering: vulnerability assessment, EMVP, and A&A Tools; project management tools, offensive architecting, threat modeling, and attack vector analysis, etc.
- Looking to obtain the position of a Cyber Security Instructor in a dynamic, fast growing firm, to train new security talent. Offering Experience working with enterprise security teams, commercial tools, and open source security tools; in-depth knowledge of offensive and defensive security capabilities; familiarity with AWS and AZure; and 2 years formal teaching experience.
- Individual with strong analytical mindset and solid background in Penetration Testing, incident response, and security analytics; application security, scripting, and networking design. Interested in the Information Security Specialist position at MX Inc. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree in IT and experience with Slpunk and Nessus technologies.
- Individual with great communication, planning, and organizational skills. Looking to become the Cyber Security Manager at BUX Inc. to utilize technical expertise and 4 years supervisory experience in coordinating Cyber staff. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, solid cyber security background, and profound knowledge of offensive and defensive security capabilities.
- Team player with excellent communication and leadership abilities. Hopeful for the Lead Mobility Cyber Security Engineer job at Prestigious Enterprise Inc., bringing advance computer and technical skills and 3+ years of experience working in development, implementation, and testing of cyber security solutions.
- Seeking for a Cyber Security position at P3 Inc. to utilize huge experience in communication, security network, and cryptography; PKI, certificate authority, and vulnerability analysis; threat modeling and risk assessment. Also bringing 5 years cyber security experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering.
- Team player and excellent communicator with a solid software development background and a broad set of Windows technologies experience. Hopeful for a software Cyber Security position at Nicotech Inc. to apply outstanding IT skills, security engineering experience and knowledge of web application security standards and best practices using AWS and Azure platform.
- Certified Computer Engineer with strong team work abilities and great communication skills. Desirous of a Junior Cyber Security Engineering position with Analog Devices Inc. to apply 5 years experience performing networking and cyber security development for DoD. Bringing profound knowledge of VMware products, network security architectures, models, methodologies, and standards.
To put your cyber security resume or CV in a better position to be read and chosen for an interview, you need to craft a compelling objective statement.
This post provides practical ideas and objective examples you can apply to quickly make a great resume objective for any cyber security job you want to apply for.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).