Top 20 Bus Driver Resume Objective Examples you can use
Like most other paid employment, you will need to provide a resume or CV to be considered for a bus driver position.
Your resume is detailed information about your skills and experiences that the employer should consider in making you a part of the team.
But you are not the only person interested in this position, so you need to introduce your resume with an objective statement that gives the employer significant information on your skills, driving record, and experience without having to read the entire resume.
In this article, we will show you how to write a good bus driver resume objective statement with examples.
How to Write a Great Resume Objective for a Bus Driver Position
Your chances of getting the desired bus driver job may be marred if you write a bad objective statement, so you need to take the time to do a good job.
For your resume objective statement to be effective, you should understand what is important to qualify for the job position. And this information is usually presented in the job description for the position.
The information in the bus driver job description helps you to assess yourself whether you have what it takes to manage the job position or not.
If you meet the selection criteria, then you should write your bus driver resume objective statement starting with your strongest strength that is relevant to the job.
Then proceed with the essential skills, employment history, and class of license required by the employer, and your driving record that proves that you would be an asset to the employer.
This information should be presented in few lines in your bus driver objective statement.
Here are some really good examples of bus driver objectives you can use in writing your resume:
Best 20 Bus Driver Resume Objective Samples you can apply
- Meticulously detailed driver with 10 years driving experience and ability to communicate effectively in English, seeking a Bus Driver position in ABC Company. Coming with a Class A valid driver’s license and a detail-orientation to check and report defects promptly.
- Safety- conscious driver with 7 years of experience in the transport industry, seeking a Bus Driver position in ABC Company. Offering excellent communication skills and ability to work with varieties of people, and High School Diploma.
- Seasoned driver with ability to work under high pressure situations and GED, interested in the position of a Bus Driver at ABC Company. Coming with 6 years of experience without DOT violations and ability to communicate fluently in English and Spanish.
- Energetic driver and independent thinker with the ability to handle job-related stress from customers, other drivers, and road conditions seeks to work as a Bus Driver at Star Tours. Coming with the ability to resolve customer issues and strong knowledge of the Metropolitan Atlanta area.
- Safety-conscious driver with 10 years history of no serious DOT violations, possessing a valid class A CDL license and High Scholl Diploma. Desiring a Bus Driver position at ABC Company to help operate motor coaches and shuttle buses. Bringing a detail-orientation, customer support ability, and flexibility to adjust to last minute changes.
- Reliable and safety-conscious driver with positive attitude and clean driving record. Interested in the position of a Bus Driver at Atlantic Minders, to drive seniors around daily. Coming with a High School Diploma, courteous attitude to respond to passengers in a polite manner, and a valid driver’s license.
- Service-oriented individual with courteous attitude and valid driver’s license, looking to obtain a Bus Driver position with ABC Company. Seeking to utilize 10 years of driving experience with no serious DOT violations in safely driving company employees around.
- Energetic driver with the ability to handle work-related job stress and a safety-oriented mindset. Seeking the position of a Bus Driver to utilize 5 years of work experience in the transportation industry. Coming with a High School Diploma and a valid class A CDL license.
- Customer-oriented driver with the ability to provide customer service and a respectful attitude, seeking the position of a Bus Diver in ABC Company. Bringing a proven track record of prompt and professional service and a current driver’s license.
- Polite and experienced driver with interpersonal relationship skills and eagerness to offer prompt service in a professional setting, seeking the position of a Bus Driver in ABC Company. Offering 7 years of driving experience with clean record, a valid license, and GED.
- Skilled driver with current license, knowledge of transit routes, and the ability to read, understand, and interpret transit system operating rules, regulations, policies, and routes. Seeking for a Bus Driver position at ABC to utilize 5 years of experience in a corporate setting.
- Service-oriented bus driver with good driving record and current driver’s license, seeking a Bus Driver position in ABC Company. Coming with good motor skills, ability to read and understand maps, and High School Diploma.
- Dependable individual with good motor skills and willingness to learn transit routes and adapt to changes. Seeking for a Bus Driver position at ABC Company to utilize 3 years of driving experience. Offering clean driving records and basic math and writing skills.
- Respectful individual with experience working with handicapped people and a clean driving record. Seeking a Bus Driver position in ABC to operate van and transport passengers safely in accordance with Company policy and local, county, state, and federal laws. Coming with GED, current license, and map reading skills.
- Safety-conscious individual with good motor skills and ability to assist handicapped passengers, seeking a Bus Driver position in ABC. Coming with ability to follow safety instructions and good reading and writing skills. Also bringing a valid Florida state license and the ability to learn transit routes and read a map.
- Seasoned driver with 10 years work history and a safe and violation free driving record. Seeking for the position of School Bus Driver at Learning Day Inc. to utilize experience working in a child-care setting. Coming with a valid license and knowledge of current state and federal regulations.
- Service-oriented driver with love for children and experience working as a school driver. Looking to obtain a Bus Driving position at MVP Inc. to transport children around. Coming with current driver’s license, good motor skills, and a clean driving record.
- Highly flexible individual with a High School Diploma and a Class-E driver’s license, seeking for a Bus Driver position at C1C Inc. where 2 years of driving experience will be utilized. Coming with good communications skills, willingness to work a flexible schedule, and the ability to use a map.
- Experienced shuttle driver with a Class A driver’s license and 3 years of experience. Interested in a Bus Driver position in ABC Company to transport passengers around. Coming with good communication skills and the ability to respond to request from passenger in a polite manner.
- Detail-oriented driver with the ability to follow safety instructions and communicate fluently in English. To obtain the job of a Bus Driver at MVA Inc. Coming with 3 years of driving experience and a DOT violation free record.
A good objective statement for your bus driver resume can help you get the recruiter’s attention and interest to read your resume.
If you can achieve that, then it will be easier to get an interview appointment from the recruiter.
This post shows you how to write the kind of bus driver career objective statement that gets your resume read and increases your chances of been called for an interview.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).