This article shows you how to write an effective business consultant resume objective statement and increase your chances of having the recruiter/employer read your resume/CV and give you the business consultancy job that you are seeking.
The first step in the recruitment process for a business consultant position is that you provide a resume or CV that projects your competence to the prospective employer.
In the first section of your resume, which is the objective statement, it is crucial that you present the most valuable skills, background, and expertise that make you a qualified candidate for the business consultant position.
Having a well written resume objective statement greatly increases your chances of sitting before the key decision makers for an interview.
How to Craft a Great Resume Objective for a Business Consultant Position
A business consultant is expected to be someone with strong business acumen, minimum of 5 years of experience, and thorough knowledge of his/her area of expertise.
He/she must also possess strong planning and prioritization skills, effective communication skills, and exceptional presentation and coaching skills.
So, to create an effective resume objective statement for a business consultant position, you need to start by carrying out an assessment of the key skills and proficiencies that will bring value on that job you seek to occupy.
The assessment is important because those are the points the hiring manager will be looking out for in screening your resume.
The same applies for online applications; it will be programmed to screen your resume for essential key words.
Hence, to write an effective career objective statement for a business consultant resume, you must use words and expressions that showcase your skills, background, knowledge, and strong personality traits necessary for success on the business consultant position as described in the job description.
You must always apply the key words and phrases in the job description in creating your resume business consultant objective statement, and always ensure to create a different one for every position you apply for.
Here are some good resume objective examples for business consultant positions to help you create an exceptional one for your resume:
Best 20 Business Consultant Resume Objective Examples you can apply
- Result-oriented professional with strong interpersonal and presentation skills, seeking to join Bain & Company as a Business Consultant. Looking to utilize 9 years of product and business development expertise to help revive clients’ businesses. Coming with strong research skills, MBA, curious and creative mind, and the ability to apply technology to business problems.
- Intellectually curious individual with an extremely creative and original mind, interested in the Business Consultant position in Bain & Company. Offering a Master‘s degree in Marketing Management, 10 years of management experience, strong planning and research skills, exceptional customer service orientation, and great networking, communication, and presentation skills.
- Exceptional creative and resourceful individual with collaborative, communication, and multi-tasking skills, and 8 years of people management experience, interested in the position of a Business Consultant at Bain & Company. Coming with broad knowledge of consulting, high-level commitment to quality, problem-solving and analytical abilities, and strong project management skills.
- HR professional with good business sense plus structured problem-solving and analytical abilities, superior communication and presentation skills, and MBA. Seeking a Business Consultant position in Bain & Company to utilize 8 years of HR experience. Coming with advanced-level computer skills and willingness to learn advanced applications of analytical tools.
- Goal getter with collaborative and interpersonal skills interested in a Business Consultant position at Bain & Company to provide management solutions in the area of Strategy – Sales & Marketing Management. Coming with a Master’s degree in Marketing Management, the ability to integrate into a multi-disciplinary team in solving problems, and a strong work ethic.
More Business Consultant Resume Objective Examples [6-11]
- Tech-savvy risk management professional with 8 years of experience in the professional services industry, interested in a Business Consultant position at ABC. Coming with a solid finance background, Master’s degree, strong collaborative and networking skills, and an exceptional result-oriented and positive mindset.
- Management professional with 7 years of administrative coordinator experience and MBA. Desirous of a Business Consultant position in Horizon Global Business Managers to provide managerial know-how to clients and the company. Bringing business level Japanese communication skills both in writing and speaking.
- Analytical and critical thinker with 10 years of sales management-level experience, seeking for a Business Consultant position in ABC to help deliver outstanding marketing insights to clients and improve their market performance. Coming with first-rate communication and presentation skills and specialized knowledge of market research and SWOT Analysis.
- Business consultant with specialization in market research, strategy, and marketing communications, seeking a Business Consultant position in ABC to utilize 10 years of prior experience. Coming with MBA, professional communication skills, superior analytical skills, and an exceptionally creative and positive mind.
- Resourceful business professional with 4 years of experience providing strategic solutions to clients and MBA, seeking a Business Consultant position in Nielson. Bringing the ability to develop actionable plans, advanced communication and presentation skills, and prioritizing skills.
- Critical thinker with strategic planning skills, exceptional interpersonal skills, and 4 years of experience providing strategic solutions to clients, interested in a Business Consultant position in ABC. Offering strong knowledge of the sport industry, commitment to results, and exceptional interpersonal and persuasive skills. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree in Business and advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
More Business Consultant Resume Objective Examples [12-17]
- Intellectually curious and creative individual with 6 years of experience helping clients identify, analyze, problem-solve, and respond to business-related opportunities. Seeking a Business Consultant position to utilize huge expertise in meeting clients’ business needs. Coming with strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills, computer skills, and the ability to be effective under pressure.
- Excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal and persuasion skills, desirous of a Business Consultant position at Nielson. Coming with adept knowledge of the sports industry, imaginative mind to develop actionable plans, and great presentation skills.
- Electrical engineer with highly developed communication skills, MBA and 5 years of consulting experience. Hopeful for a Business Consultant position in Pyramid Consulting to utilize deep knowledge of distributed energy resources and renewable energy solutions in providing strategic solutions to clients.
- Resourceful and self-motivated individual with project management skills and good written and oral communication skills. Seeking the position of Business Consultant in ABC. Bringing 6 years of experience in the energy industry, proficient computer skills, CRM expertise, and a result-oriented mindset.
- Seeking to utilize exceptional strategic thinking, research, and planning skills developed from 6 years of consulting experience in a Business Consultant position in ABC. Bringing sound business acumen and proven competency in business analysis, marketing and development. Also coming with exceptional consultative communication skills, presentation skills, and coaching skills.
- Operational leader with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, exceptional communication and collaborative skills, seeking the position of a Business Consultant. Coming with Master’s in Operations Management, 5 years of management experience, advanced computer skills, and exceptional influencing skills.
More Business Consultant Resume Objective Examples [18-20]
- Result-oriented individual with strong influencing, negotiating, and coaching skills, and MBA. Interested in the Business Consultant position in Beard Papa to utilize 6 years of experience improving the business of clients. Coming with sound business acumen, strong planning and prioritization skills, and advanced knowledge of consultative approaches.
- Exceptional communicator with solid business background and 10 years of consulting experience, seeking a Business Consultant position at ABC. Offering a strong business acumen, excellent planning and prioritization skills, and superb accountability and focus skills. Also coming with a Master’s degree in Operation’s Management and ServSafe certification.
- First-rate communicator with strong problem-solving, planning, and prioritization skills, and Master’s degree. Seeking a Business Consultant position in ABC to help clients drive innovative strategies to improve business performance. Coming with 7 years of business analysis experience, exceptional relationship building and presentation skills, and the ability to create financial models and business cases.
The resume objective statement for a business consultant position is the first point to sell your expertise to the recruiter.
So, it is crucial that you optimize that chance and help the recruiter see at glance why you are fit for the business consulting job without having to read the entire resume.
Writing your business consultant resume objective statement from this approach increases your chances of securing an interview placement.
We have provided a guide above to make it easy for you to write an effective business consultant objective statement for your resume. So, go ahead to apply it!>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).