If you are writing a resume or CV for an event coordinator job, it is important to start it off with a captivating objective statement.
The first statement in your event coordinator resume, which is the career objective statement, is very important to deciding whether the recruiter will put your resume away or dig into it to read the rest of the document.
It is therefore important to ensure that your objective statement is captivating to hold the interest of the reader and cause him/her to want to find out more about your offer; otherwise, your resume may be dropped and never read.
If the recruiter doesn’t read your resume, then how would they know that you are the best person for the event coordinator job and offer you an interview?
Having a great event coordinator resume objective will help you avoid such situation, but to get the recruiter to call you up for an interview.
This post will show you how you can create effective resume objectives for event coordinator positions that recruiters cannot resist reading and getting into the resume.
How to Make a Great Resume Objective for an Event Coordinator Position
Writing a great resume objective for an event coordinator position begins from learning about what the recruiter wants for the role.
When hiring for the event coordinator position, recruiters generally look for individuals who have certain skills, abilities, knowledge, experience, and qualifications to effectively perform the duties of the role that will be assigned to them.
To find such competent individuals, recruiters typically publish a set of requirements, which prospective candidates for the event coordinator job must meet to be hired.
To write a compelling objective statement for your event coordinator resume, you need to study both the job requirements and description to have strong knowledge of what the employer wants for the position.
When you gained this knowledge, you can then use the information about the desire of the recruiter to craft a highly captivating objective statement that shows that you have what is required to succeed on the event coordinator position.
In making a good event coordinator resume objective, you will have to present major skills, qualities, experience, and/or qualifications that you have and are required to be effective on the job in your objective statement.
This will help convince the recruiter that you have what is needed to succeed on the event coordinator job, which will increase your chances of being selected for an interview.
To help you learn faster on how to make effective resume objective statements for event coordinator positions, here are some good examples to study:
10 Event Coordinator Resume Objective Examples to Apply Right Away
- Highly talented individual with excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills seeks to work as an Event Coordinator with Cristy Lane Inc. to provide quality assistance with planning and logistics coordination of special events. Also bringing exceptional ability to prioritize and execute various important projects simultaneously.
- Gifted individual with five years experience working with Adobe InDesign and PowerPoint; Word, Outlook, and Excel; and solid knowledge of database programs, seeking the Event Coordinator position at WEP Inc. to perform effective planning and execution of special events, webinars, and awards programs, and seminars.
- Seeking the job of an Event Coordinator at RentVille Inc. where exceptional planning, communicational, and public speaking, and organizational skills will be applied in coordinating and executing the Store’s special events.
- Creative and strategic thinking professional seeks to join the team at XClaim Inc. in the position of Event Content Coordinator; bringing excellent organizational and time management skills, and exceptional ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing complex operations.
- To obtain the position of Senior Event Coordinator at Clair Sinai Ave; coming with outstanding organizational, verbal and written communication skills, and excellent ability to work cordially with front-line development officers and community and medical leadership in executing assigned events.
- Seeks the role of Event Coordinator at Temples Ave, to organize events from conception to execution effectively and efficiently by applying strong organizational, management, and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional gifted individual with strong event management background desires the position of Event Coordinator at Madison & Clay Inc. where 5 years experience in event budgeting and control will be applied in effectively planning, executing, and maximizing expenditure of funds while ensuring quality standards are maintained.
- Looking to work at CastleTip Inc. in the role of an Event Coordinator; bringing outstanding food & beverage background and 2 years experience in sales and production of social events to effectively sell and produce various forms of events, including weddings, anniversaries, and bar mitzvahs, as well as corporate events.
- Seeking employment as an Event Coordinator at RoxPlace where Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, five years experience working in event logistics, and solid project management skills will be utilized in providing quality support to the event team for effective management of the organization’s event portfolio.
- Talented individual with five years working experience in conference management seeks the role of an Event Coordinator at CliveAvenue, to provide quality administrative support to the organization’s Conferences Services Office. Also coming with solid experience working with large donors, sponsors, vendors, and exhibitor, as well as with Smartsheet and Office 365, and Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, Access, and Excel.
If you are seeking the event coordinator job and want to stand a better chance of being called up to an interview or hired, you need to present a resume with a captivating career objective statement.
A great objective statement starting your event coordinator resume will surely increase your chances of having the recruiter interested in reading the whole of your resume, which gives you a better chance of being invited to an interview.
This post provides you with practical tips you can apply in creating your event coordinator resume objective, as well as great examples you can study to learn and increase your ability to quickly make one for your resume.
You are also free to apply any of the sample event coordinator resume objective statements directly with or without modification in your resume if you find them matching your career description.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).