If you are writing a resume or CV to land your dream job as an event manager, then it is important for you to take a second look at your objective statement.
Your career objective is a critical aspect of your resume that influences how far you would go.
Whether the rest of your resume will get a chance to be read and you getting a chance for an interview is largely influenced by your career objective statement.
In essence, the better your events manager career objective, the higher the chances of securing an interview with employers.
Is there a right way to frame your career objective statement? Yes, there is, let’s show you how.
How to Make Outstanding Events Manager Resume Objective Statements
The skills required to get an event manager job will vary depending on the kind of event in question and the particular employer.
To craft an outstanding objective, you need to look at the specific needs/requirements of the employer.
You need to study the job description carefully and identify the qualities important to the employer; then present them, that is, the skills, qualities and experiences that you posses which align with the employer’s specific needs, in your objective statement.
Crafting an objective statement for your event manager resume in this manner will not only capture the employer’s attention, but will also arouse their desire to meet with you, because it assures them that you have valuable assets needed to succeed on the job.
As a guide to aid you in creating the winning event manager objective for your resume, here are 20 examples you can use right away:
1. Highly creative and innovative individual with 10 years of experience in managing weddings. Looking to create a memorable and spectacular event for you.
2. Energetic and self-motivated professional, with consistent reputation for working within deadlines. Looking to join a team where excellence is key.
3. Certified events manager (CMP) with years of experience volunteering for conferences; hopeful for a position as Event Manager at Spotlight Sojurns to deploy cutting-edge concepts in excellent completion of projects within stipulated time-frame.
4. Meticulous individual with eye-for-detail; interested in an Events Manager’s position at XYZ Inc. to give a seamlessly choreographed touch to all projects
5. A talented professional with strong multi-tasking skills and an ability to prioritize; seeking Events Manager position at XYZ Inc. to utilize my experience in events management in producing high results within limited time.
6. A passionate, enthusiastic, and a curious learner, who has managed 15 successful events in two year interested in the position of Events Manager at XYZ Inc. to effectively coordinate all promotions and product lunches.
7. Certified events manager with a master degree in marketing management; looking to manage all exhibitions and fairs, promotions and product launches in the capacity of an Events Manager at XYZ Inc..
8. Technology-savvy events professional with strong logistics management skills looking to improve customer experience in every project as Event Manager at XYZ Inc.
9. Events professional with superb oral and written communication skills. Seeking for a position as the events manager, to apply my skills in liaising with clients to ascertain their exact event requirements; and produce detailed proposals for the event.
10. Experienced specialist with10 years experience in managing high profile weddings and conferences seeking to put all details in line and create that spectacular event you desire as your Event Manager.
11. Strategic and experienced professional events manager with 10+ years experience in managing conferences, fund raising, and social events. Seeking events manager position to employ my skills and experiences in overseeing the company’s events with minimal resources within stipulated time-frame.
12. Creative individual with strong interpersonal skills. Bringing strong ability to collaborate with others in getting the Job done successfully as Event Manager at XYZ Inc..
13. Seeking a professional Events Manager position with Reinventing Events Inc. Bringing flexibility, ability to multi-task and to overcome obstacles on-the-spot that may arise in the course of completing projects.
14. To obtain Events Manager position at XYZ Inc. to apply superior organizational skills garnered from years of experience volunteering in committees for various events.
15. Certified professional events manager looking to join Master Craft in an Events Manager capacity. To effectively utilize strong creativity, innovativeness, and multi-tasking abilities to contribute to production, logistics, and clients relations.
16. Exceptionally creative events management professional desiring the position of Events Manager at Briggs Inc. Bringing exceptional creativity and leadership skills in managing the team and coordinating suppliers and all events logistics.
17. A professional events manager with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration seeking the role of events manager at XYZ Inc. to apply outstanding skills in liaising with sales and marketing teams in promoting all company events, promotions, and product launches.
18. Experienced and exceptional gifted events professional. Looking to apply strong innate innovative abilities to deliver spectacular and fun filled memories to clients in the employment of XYZ Inc.
19. To obtain an Events Manager position with Sparkle Inc. where top level creativity, organizational abilities will be applied to deliver cutting-edge concepts and uncommon perspectives in delivering spectacular events to clients.
20. To work as a professional Events Manager applying exceptional organizing abilities and keen eye for details to consistently deliver flawless events to clients.
Employers generally seek for value when hiring for vacant positions in their organization, that is, people who will deliver the desired results to their organization.
They try to figure out such candidates from the content of their resume, including the objective statement.
Therefore, if you are seeking an events manager job, it is beneficial to write a strong objective for your resume that assures the employer or client that you have the qualities, experience, skills, abilities, etc. that they are looking for.
The sample events manager objective statements provided in this post can help you easily and quickly make a good objective for your resume and increase your chances of being invited to an interview.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).