20 Best Resume Summary Examples for Entry-level Positions
If you are writing a resume or CV for an entry-level position, it is important to ensure the summary statement is highly impressive.
This is to ensure that the resume/CV is read.
Starting your resume/CV for an entry-level position with a compelling summary statement can greatly increase your chances of having it read by the recruiter/employer, which further brightens your chances of being hired.
If you are looking to learn how to write an effective resume summary for an entry-level position, then you will find this post helpful.
How to Write a Great Resume Summary for Entry-level Positions
The secret to writing a great resume summary for an entry-level job is to first learn about what the recruiter/employer is looking for in the candidate they want to employer.
That means you have to find out about the duties and responsibilities of the entry-level job that the successful candidate will be expected to perform.
You can get this information from studying the job description of the entry-level position that the recruiter/employer published.
You also need to find out the entry-level job requirements that are also published by the recruiter/employer.
After getting the necessary information about the entry-level job and its requirements, you can then create a resume summary that shows that you are the best fit for the job.
To be effective, your resume summary statement for the entry level job should highlight a few of the major qualities, skill, education, and experience that you have and that tally with what the recruiter/employer wants for the job.
Your entry-level resume summary should also present you as someone with strong knowledge and ability to effectively perform the duties of the position.
Now, let’s look at some good examples of summary statements for entry-level resumes:
20 Best Resume Summary Examples for Entry-level Positions
- Individual with a Bachelor’s degree in Business seeks an Entry-level Business Analyst job with Reston, to utilize excellent writing and documentation skills, reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems and user needs. Also bringing good organizational skills, business analysis skills, and critical thinking skills.
- Detail-oriented professional with a BS in Biomedical Engineering desires the Entry-level Business Analyst position with Turn2Partners where excellent writing and documentation skills will be applied. Also bringing strong communication, analysis, and organizational skills to review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Seeking an Entry-level Information technology job where 2 years of experience with programming in Java will be utilized. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, knowledge of XML, SQL Server, MYSQL, and Oracle; familiarity with packaged software; and understanding of security, efficient code reuse, and software design.
- Experienced individual seeking an Entry-level Electrical Engineer position with Arcadis, to perform detailed design of low to extra high voltage substations and switchyards. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree and 1-year experience in electrical engineering technology, as well as basic understanding and proficiency with Micro-station.
- Certified software engineer with 1-year experience in the field longs for an Entry-level Software Engineer position with BAE Systems, to design, develop, and test software solutions utilizing Agile methodologies and sound software engineering principles; and also assist in other software engineering activities.
- Talented individual seeking to work with Meet Inc. as an Entry-level Recruiter with a Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of customer service experience. To utilize the ability to work in a fast-paced role, deliver superb candidate experience that begins with the initial phone call all the way through, and effectively act as a representative on behalf of Meet.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Halliburton as an Entry-level Mechanical Assembler to apply 2 years of assembly experience in working under general supervision and performing a variety of assembly operations associated with the manufacturing of explosive products. Also bringing strong organizational skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- To obtain an Entry-level position with Eminent Solutions as a Marketing Manager to provide strong experience in hospitality, retail, and sales. Also coming with excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to develop campaigns, direct marketing strategies, create marketing materials, and conduct good market research for analyzed sales.
- To gain the Entry-level Civil Engineer job with ZEC Inc. where a Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of civil works experience and profound ability to perform engineering design will be applied. Also coming with valid State driver’s license, strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to travel for extended periods of time.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Fortive as an Entry-level Quality Engineer to monitor quality performance and report on trends and issues. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering, 1-year engineering experience, excellent written and oral communication skills, and good time management and planning skills.
- A well-organized individual with a B.S. in Copywriting seeks employment with USA Link System as an Entry-level Copywriter to develop, to apply outstanding verbal and written communication skills and fluency in English to effectively write, proofread, and edit online content with high SEO value. Also bringing strong project management capabilities.
- Team-oriented individual willing to work at Optum as an Entry-level Medical Assistant with 1-year experience in the practice of medicine, looks to utilize excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer skills, and knowledge of infection control standards and utilization of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) in providing great medical assistant services.
- Energetic individual with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 2 years of experience seeks an Entry-level Analytics position with Verizon, to offer strong analytical skills, good communication and presentation skills, and knowledge of RAN backhaul standards.
- To obtain an Entry-level position with Apple as a Hardware Engineer to utilize strong experience with C /C++, Verilog, VHDL, Python, Perl, and Spice in developing a novel methodology to solve very complex coupling issues. Also bringing strong teamwork skills, 1 year internship work in computer architecture.
- Passionate individual with 1-year of sales experience seeks an Entry-level Marketing consultant position with Sellco, to create advertising strategies incorporating TV, mobile, online, and digital billboard mediums. Also bringing basic computer skills, problem-solving skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to close sales and build rapport with clients in a short timeframe.
- Safety conscious individual desires an Entry-level Construction Management representative position with Atkins to develop promotional marketing materials and visual merchandising. Bringing a college degree; 2 years of experience in public relations; and a basic understanding of public relations, communications, and marketing concepts.
- Individual with a strong ability to learn quickly interested in an Entry-level Sales Representative position at Brindle, seeks to apply 3 years of sales experience in the job. Bringing adequate verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, student mentality, high integrity and character, face-to-face customer service skills, and very good business acumen.
- Team-oriented individual eager to work at USA Link System as an Entry-level Communications Assistant where exceptional verbal and written communication skills, strong leadership qualities, and strong public speaking skills will be applied in communicating effectively internally with all departments, developing a cohesive message that will resonate with the target audience.
- Passionate individual hopeful for an Entry-level Marketing Specialist position with Continental Marketing, to generate new businesses by prospecting customers and professionally present products to initiate interest in promotions. Also coming with professional and positive demeanor, outstanding communication skills, and the ability to learn new skills and multitask.
- Extremely organized individual with Bachelor’s degree interested in an Entry-level Advertising Agent position with ABL Management, to utilize 3 years of sales experience and outstanding written and verbal communication skills to effectively advertise clients’ products and services directly to the public.
When seeking an entry-level position, your first goal to achieve is to send a resume or CV that will actually be read by the recruiter/employer.
To achieve this goal, it is important to start off your resume/CV with a highly impressive summary statement that clearly shows that you are the perfect description of the person for the available entry-level position.
This post has provided the ideas and examples you need to learn and master how to write a great resume summary for the entry-level job that you are applying for.