This post provides great examples of drafter resume objective statements that you can apply in learning how to make one for your resume/CV and boost your chances of getting an interview and hired.
If you are seeking for a drafter job position, you will be required to provide a resume as part of the organization’s hiring process.
when preparing your resume, you must bear in mind that hiring managers only spend a few minutes, as low as 60seconds scanning through a resume or CV. so you need to prepare something clear, well targeted and easy to read.
Your drafter resume objective statement will play a crucial role in sustaining the interest of the manager on your resume.
You should write your career objective statement for the drafter resume in a way that it helps you stand out and presents the key information recruiters would consider in an applicant’s resume.
In this article, we will show you how to write an exceptional drafter resume objective that gets the interest of the hiring manager.
How to Make a Resume Objective for a Drafter Position
The primary responsibility of a drafter is to create computer aided designs for a project, which could be in a construction design, electrical design, manufacturing design, etc.
To stand out as a top applicant for the drafter position, your resume objective statement should clearly tell the hiring manager who you are, the skills and experience you have, and what makes you unique for the position.
Describe who you are using strong adjectives that are relevant to success on the drafter position.
Also, the characteristic you use in describing yourself should be derived from the drafter job description published by the recruiter.
You should also showcase your skills, relevant experience, industry knowledge, etc, in your drafter objective using the keywords presented in the job description.
Writing your drafter resume objective following this method will help to get the hiring manager interested in reading your resume and increase your chances of being interviewed for the position.
Best 21 Drafter Resume Objective Examples You Can Apply
- Electrical engineer with 1 year of drafting experience in the electrical power industry, desirous of a Drafter position in XYZ. Offering thorough knowledge of AutoCAD and Microstation, excellent communication skills, and strong math skills for accurate calculations.
- Superb communicator and first-class drafter with in-depth knowledge of AutoCAD and Substation Design Suite, seeking to utilize hands on drafter experience in an electrical equipment company as a Drafter in XYZ. Coming with good communication skills and the ability to make mathematical calculations.
- Exceptionally creative individual with AS degree in CAD Drafting and expertise in creating electrical design drawings using AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical, desirous of a Drafter position in XYZ. Coming with an outgoing personality and the ability to relate well with people.
- Innovative and skillful drafter with deep understanding of computer-aided engineering (CAE) software and engineering and electrical engineering terminology. Interested in a Drafter position in XYZ to help create diagrams, schematics, and panel layouts. Bringing 2 years of experience, Electrical Engineering degree, and familiarity with transmission and distribution lines.
- Hard working individual with good mechanical aptitude and strong interest in learning new skills, interested in a Drafter position in Nestlé Purina to utilize 3 years of AutoCAD experience in creating designs.
- Exceptionally detailed and skillful individual with advanced computer skills and High School Diploma, seeking a Drafter position in Nestle. Bringing 2 years of experience, effective communication and team work skills, and familiarity with AutoCAD, Inventor and Vault.
More Drafter Resume Objective Examples [7-12]
- Creative designer with expertise in utilizing AutoCAD for construction designs, looking to provide strong expertise as a Drafter in Nestle. Offering expertise in AutoCAD and Vault, innovativeness, and a goal-oriented mindset to support the design team
- Electrical engineer with deep knowledge of electrical/electronic theory and components and familiarity with architectural and electrical layouts and diagrams. Interested in a Drafter position in XYZ to assist with installation drawings. Also coming with advanced knowledge of AutoCAD, good communication skills, and expertise in MS applications.
- Highly organized electrical layout specialist with expertise in Revit and good knowledge of AutoCAD, seeking a Drafter position in ABC to support with built drawings from onsite drawing mark-ups. Coming with great communication and team work skills and exposure to Microsoft office applications.
- Customer-focused and highly organized individual with the ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects. Seeking to leverage 3 years of experience in a Drafter position in XYZ. Bringing good knowledge of AutoCAD and Inventor, creativity, and strong design capability.
- Resourceful and customer-centered designer with broad expertise utilizing CAD and AutoCAD in developing and modifying designs, seeking to utilize 2 years of experience as a Drafter in XYZ. Coming with super verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to read and interpret architectural and construction drawings.
- Self-motivated and organized individual with proficiency in Revit, CAD, and AutoCAD, desirous of a Drafter position in XYZ to assist with producing detailed drawings. Coming with proven record of producing accurate shop details, keen eyes for details, and the ability to adequately schedule tasks to meet deadlines.
More Drafter Resume Objective Examples [13-17]
- Tech-savvy and outgoing individual, proficient in Revit and AutoCAD and has 3 years of experience as a drafter in the construction industry. Seeking to leverage expertise in a Drafter position in ABC. Coming with the ability to draft detailed sections and elevations, communicate effectively in Spanish, and with a result-oriented mindset.
- Mechanically inclined drafter with 2 years of experience designing custom graphic packages following customer requirement. Desirous of a Drafter position in XYZ to help create superior designs. Coming with expertise in AutoCAD and Micrografx, good interpersonal skills, and a record of accurately interpreting client requirement.
- Meticulously detailed individual with expertise in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD, seeking a Drafter position in XYZ to leverage expertise in developing creative designs for clients. Bringing 2 years of experience, creative mind, and strong analytical skills.
- Thorough and creative individual with expertise in developing designs to meet client specification, seeking a Drafter position in ABC. Coming with proficiency in CAD and Revit, relationship building skills, and keen eyes for details to carefully interpret customer requirement.
- CAD certified individual with hands-on experience creating designs using AutoCAD and Microsoft tools. Interested in a Drafter position in ReNuke. Bringing 1 year of experience and superb interpersonal communication skills.
More Drafter Resume Objective Examples [18-21]
- Mechanically inclined drafter with 2 years of experience creating mechanical drafting of part drawings and fabrication drawings, desirous of a Drafter position in XYZ. Coming with a strong mechanical aptitude, familiarity with SolidWorks and knowledge of GD&T symbols.
- Multi-tasking individual with strong communication and math skills, seeking to leverage expertise in AutoCAD Inventor and MasterCam in a CAD Drafter position in XYZ Company. Offering 2 years of Drafter experience and proficient skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Talented drafter with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, seeking a Drafter position in ABC where strong skills in AutoCAD and Inventor and the ability to read and interpret blueprints and mechanical drawings will be applied.
- Bilingual Drafter with 2 years of experience and High School diploma, interested in a Drafter position in XYZ to utilize profound expertise in creating mechanical designs using AutoCAD, CAD, and MasterCam. Coming with the ability to interpret mechanical designs and communicate fluently in Spanish.
The career objective statement of your drafter resume is the first point to begin impressing the hiring manager, so it is crucial that it is well written.
We recommend that you make the drafter job description published by the employer the key guide in writing your objective statement because it tells you the mind of the employer concerning the advertised job position.
This post provides valuable ideas and examples you can apply in making highly compelling objective statement for your resume for seeking the drafter job.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).