20 Best Resume Summary Statements for Entry-Level Positions
If you are applying for an entry-level position, it is important to start your resume or CV with a compelling summary statement to increase your chances of it being read by the recruiter/employer.
Having the resume or CV read by the recruiter/employer has been shown to increase applicants’ chances of getting an interview invite where they will be able to convince the panel why they should be hired for the entry-level job.
This post focuses on helping individuals seeking an entry-level position to learn how to create highly impressive resume summary statements that gets the recruiter/employer quickly into the resume.
How to Make Effective Resume Summary Statement for Entry-Level Positions
To write a great summary statement for your entry-level resume, you need to study the job description and requirements published by the recruiter/employer to inform prospective candidates what the entry-level job entails and what the requirements are to be hired.
From the job description, you will learn what the duties and responsibilities of the entry-level job are, while from the job requirements you will learn the skills, qualities, experience, etc. applicants need to have to be offered an employment.
By using the above information about the entry-level job, you can make a captivating resume summary that shows that you meet the requirements of the position and will be effective on the job.
Your entry-level resume summary statement should highlight some of your top skills, experience, knowledge, certifications, etc. that also align with what the recruiter/employer wants for the entry-level position.
Here are some good examples of resume summaries for entry-level positions that you can apply in making your resume/CV:
20 Best Resume Summary Statements for Entry-Level Positions
- Team-oriented individual willing to work at Magic Spoon as an Entry-Level Community Coordinator with experience managing online communities across platforms, looks to utilize the ability to connect and engage on all community communications. Also bringing strong writing and communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and strong copywriting experience.
- Energetic individual with 1 year of experience seeks an Entry-Level Business Analyst position with RootLiquids, to work with business operations team to identify success factors in new and continuing business intelligence initiatives. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree with good communication, computer, and analytical skills.
- To obtain an Entry-Level position with IBM as an AI Business Analyst to work with health insurance clients to define their AI strategy and determine the value proposition of an Artificial Intelligence Solution. Also bringing operational experience with the health insurance industry, hands-on experience with Watson APIs, and coding languages.
- Passionate individual with experience as an administrative assistant in a professional environment seeks an Entry-Level Admin Assistant position with Huge Ape Media, to report to management and support general operations, including sales and marketing support with daily responsibilities. Also bringing basic data entry experience, an understanding of sales and marketing principles, and strong organizational skills.
- Safety conscious individual with entry-level skills and 2 years of relevant work experience desires an Entry-Level Loan Document & Processing Associate Analyst position with Citi to monitor and assess processes and data. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree with strong problem-solving, research, and analytical skills, as well as demonstrated interpersonal skill.
- An individual with a strong ability to learn quickly interested in an Entry-Level Customer Insights Analyst position at Solomon Edwards, seeks to apply 1 year of customer service experience in a fast-paced, high–volume environment. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and excellent time-management skills and attention to detail.
- Team-oriented individual eager to work at Jacobs brings some experience as an Entry-Level Intelligence Analyst, to perform all source and open-source research and analysis to support ongoing investigations and intelligence collection. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree, an active Top Secret clearance, and strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate individual hopeful for an Entry-Level Web Developer position with Slamdot, to set up new customer websites and hosting accounts as well as creating and managing content through WordPress. Also coming with experience working with WordPress, proficiency with social networking sites, and basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Extremely organized individual interested in an Entry-Level Digital Media Assistant position, seeks to utilize syndicated planning tools to run reports and create RFP partner lists. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree, a strong passion for digital advertising, and the ability to work with the billing and finance team to reconcile billing discrepancies and process all invoices for payment.
- Individual with 3 years in Finance seeks an Entry-Level Financial Analyst job with 8×8, to partner with sales operations and the systems team to ensure set up of plans is accurately established and maintained. Also bringing Microsoft Excel skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to organize and summarize large volumes of data in Excel.
- Detail-oriented professional with 1 year of experience in a marketing role desires the Entry-Level Marketing Specialist position with HYDE where an organized approach to managing projects will be applied. Also bringing experience in the fitness industry with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Seeking an Entry-Level Marketing Associate position where 2 years of experience in marketing will be utilized. Also coming with a college degree, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong problem-solving skills, basic technical proficiency, and the ability to work independently and make decisions without supervision.
- Experienced individual seeking an Entry-Level Recruiter position with Honda Aircraft Company, to work proactively with Honda Aircraft Company leadership to identify the future staffing needs of the organization. Also coming with the ability to network within appropriate talent pools to build relationships with candidates in the aerospace and adjacent industries.
- Certified individual with strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite longs for an Entry-Level Reporting Analyst position with ExamWorks, to take in, analyze, and respond to data requests from internal and external parties, working primarily in Excel. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree, solid work ethic with high-level of confidentiality and the ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver high-quality error-free work in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision.
- Talented individual seeking to work with Hyundai Translead as an Entry-Level Procurement Associate with 1 year of experience in logistics. To utilize the ability to maintain purchased orders and make changes as necessary. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree and the ability to maintain inventory levels and purpose order delivery schedules to minimize obsolete, inactive, and excess inventory.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory as an Entry-Level Data Scientist to carry out the development of data analysis algorithms to address program and sponsor data sciences requirements. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, sufficient interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills, and the ability to effectively handle concurrent technical tasks with conflicting priorities,
- To obtain an Entry-Level position with Advanced Energy as a Project Manager to develop and implement project plans, including strategies, milestones, and tasks. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management and 2 years of experience in managing and coordinating projects, as well as knowledge of energy efficiency and experience participating in research projects.
- A skilled Entry-Level CB Insights Coordinator with the ability to perform internet research as it pertains to companies in the private sector seeks to utilize 1-year experience in the role, ensuring accuracy of data entered in the proprietary platform. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, solid attention to detail and familiarity with MW Office applications, including Excel and Word, and the ability to multitask and work independently.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Talently as an Entry-Level Programmer to plan program by studying specifications and arrange specifications by developing a logical sequence. Also coming with problem-solving skills with attention to detail, and the ability to prepare program reference by documenting control language.
- A well-organized individual with 2 years of experience seeks employment with Fragomen as an Entry-Level Assistant Paralegal to analyze and summarize published works of candidates as well as maintaining client contact information. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree with a higher GPA, strong writing and research skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work at a fast pace under tight deadlines.
To stand a better chance of gaining the entry-level job that you are seeking, you need to make sure to have a compelling summary statement in your resume/CV, one that strongly encourages the recruiter/employer to read all parts of the resume/CV.
This post provides you with ideas and examples that you can apply in writing a great resume summary for the any entry-level position that you are interested in getting.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).