Customer service specialists perform various tasks that are geared towards helping customers to experience total satisfaction using the company’s products or services.
They attend to customers’ inquiries and complaints and quickly act to resolving them.
One of the greatest qualities the employer requires of the customer service specialist is to be able to give customers a wow experience.
Therefore, for his or her resume to be effective, it must reflect the ability to provide great satisfaction to customers.
Below is an example or sample of customer service specialist resume that you can use in writing yours and making it irresistible for employers to ignore.
Remember that the goal of the resume is to emphasize the skills, knowledge, and the experience that you have gathered that are needed to be able to attend to customers in a most satisfying manner and establishing the company in their minds as the most customer friendly.
XYZ Straight Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 77777 • Home: (111) 222-5555, Cell: (222) 222-2222 • email@example.com
OBJECTIVE: To join XYZ Wireless Inc. as Customer Service Specialist, banking on three years of rich experience in customer service and technical support, and strong competence in windows based environment, keyboarding, internet, and the utilization of automated systems, to deliver outstanding performance.
PROFILE: Highly knowledgeable, talented and experienced customer service specialist with three years experience in a cutting-edge technological company assisting customers to resolve issues relating to their use of company products and services.
Award winning customer service specialist who is exceptionally passionate about technology and helping customers to solve problems.
- Strong customer service and technical support experience.
- Strong experience of call center, PC, wireless, Telecom, and Cable operations.
- Competent in Windows based setting, proficient in keyboarding, internet, and automated systems usage.
- Excellent at communicating orally and in writing.
- Outstanding analytical reasoning and problem solving abilities.
- Strong multi-tasking ability and to work efficiently in a high paced working environment.
AAA Wireless Inc., hometown, BA
Customer Service Specialist
2010 – Present
- Answer customers’ telephone calls politely, with a view of rendering exceptional customer service and building strong customer loyalty.
- Performing troubleshooting of all technical inquiries relating to network coverage, data services, and device information.
- Make use of all online tools and resources online to troubleshoot and determine cause of customers’ complaint and resolve it.
- Make use of applications to observe customers’ network profiles.
- Follow industry trends and provide necessary information for tracking.
- Keep customers regularly informed by email concerning network issues.
- Provide support to Customer Care when necessary by answering customers’ calls regarding issues such as coverage, billing, and troubleshooting.
- Attend training to be current with company’s products, services, and changes in policies.
- Ensure customers’ inquiries are timely and effectively resolved.
- Work towards achieving a one-call resolution of customers’ issues.
- Provide information to customers on newly introduced products and services, and rate plans in a way that increases customer experience.
EDUCATION AND CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
- High School diploma, SandVille High, BA, 2010.
- Customer Service and Support Certification, AAA Wireless, 2010.