The TV Production Assistant provides support to the production team involved in TV production. They perform tasks such as dubbing, logging interview or videos, graphics, editing, and other production work where their assistance are needed.
They are expected to be self-motivated, and well organized. They should also possess strong transcription, writing, and video selection skills.
The television production assistant resume should clearly show the knowledge, ability, and skills the individual should have to be effective on the job – that is what employers really want to see in the resume.
To be able to write a good resume that can win you an interview, you can find samples of well prepared resumes to study. Below is an example of such resume, which you can use in making your resume.
123 Down Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 33333 • Home: (222) 333-4444, Cell: (111) 111-1111 • email@example.com
OBJECTIVE: To work with XYZ Media Inc. as Television Production Assistant, bringing exceptional video dubbing, research, editing, and film, photo and video archiving experience to enhance the effectiveness of the production team.
PROFILE: Highly gifted individual with three years television production assisting experience covering every area of TV production, including dubbing, transcription, music tracking, logging interviews (videos and audios), graphics, and archiving.
Voted Bell Ring Production Best Assistant for two years, 2011 and 2012 consecutively.
Played a vital role in the team that researched and gathered necessary materials and information for the production process that lead to the winning of the “Best TV Station of the Year” award in 2010.
Awarded “Staff of the Month” in the month of August, 2011 due to the immerse dedication in ensuring the completion of a TV production that increased the rating of the station.
- Well organized and knowledgeable of the procedures that govern the TV production department.
- Technical understanding on how to utilize the production equipment when in production.
- Very cooperative when working with the technical crew in the area of setting the lighting, wardrobe managing and sound recordings.
- Concrete knowledge of the rising political issues around the world.
- A sound understanding of the procedures and requirement used in preparing the pre and post production activities.
- Constantly building stability when working in a stressful and highly pressured environment.
- Work well in busy environment in listening and understanding information and ideas during spoken interviews.
- Highly skilled in operating non-linear equipment and server based media.
- Very organize working structure that helps to handle multiple tasks accurately.
- Highly sound editorially.
- Strong experience of Basic video dubbing, research, editing, and online databases.
- Highly familiar with outside video/film/photo archiving system.
Bell Ring Production, Houston
Television Production Assistant
2010 – Present
- Actively provide pre and post production assistance to artistes and production crew during production process.
- Jointly assist camera staff in operating television and motion picture cameras when recording scenes for television broadcasts.
- Contribute to the administrative running of the production team by offering administrative and back-up support.
- Constantly ensure that all necessary documents like Episodic Scripts Breakdowns, meeting notes, memos and schedules are properly arranged for documentation.
- Run errand for all departmental heads to ensure that communication and exchange of documented information are well channeled for smooth operation.
- Take the liberty to list down the different items needed by production staff members to ensure the availability of the items according to their requirements.
- Ensure that all payment pertaining copyrights royalty for pictures, music and footage utilize during production is well accounted for by the accounting department.
EDUCATION AND CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
- Associate Degree in Accounting, Border line college, DF, 2008
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media Production, University of Tower Ship, 2010