Are you an engineering student writing a resume or CV for an internship job and want to know how to write a great objective statement? If you are, then you will find this post really helpful as you will be able to boost the effectiveness of your resume.
Your application will stand a better chance of being selected for the engineering intern position if you begin your resume with a compelling career objective that shows the employer that you are a perfect match for the job.
But before we see how to make the perfect resume objective for an engineering student job, let’s answer the question:
What is an Engineering Student Resume?
An engineering student resume is one where the student works as an intern in an engineering position in a company.
The position benefits the student by getting them an opportunity to work with other interns and top members of the company.
An engineering intern may assist the Director or some other personnel of the company.
How to Write a Great Resume Objective for an Engineering Student Position
As an engineering student looking to gain an internship position with a company, you want to present yourself as a desirable candidate for such job opportunity.
To make a great resume objective statement for an engineering student job, you need to find out what the role entails in terms of the duties and responsibilities involved.
You also need to find out the requirements you need to meet to qualify to apply for it.
You will get the above information from the published job description and requirements for the available engineering student position by the company.
After you have done that and met the competence, quality, experience requirements, etc., you can then make a highly captivating and effective objective statement by declaring you have what is required to perform the role excellently.
Your career objective should highlight major qualities, qualifications, experience, etc., that you possess and which are relevant to helping you succeed on the engineering student role that you are applying for.
You will certainly need to study some good examples of engineering student objective statements for resume to enhance your understanding of how to quickly make one for your resume.
See the following for some of our best samples of resume objectives for various engineering student positions:
Best 20 Engineering Student Resume Objective Samples you can apply
- Engineering student with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with GPA of 4.0. Seeking for a Mechanical Engineering Student position with Honda, to apply and improve on honed skills. Coming with strong PC skills and CAD Design experience.
- Hardworking individual with team work abilities and proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Desirous of the Electrical Design – Electrical Engineering Student position with Tecfill Inc. Bringing CAD design abilities and solid mathematical skills to provide support for Design Engineers.
- Exceptionally numerate engineering student with strong data analysis skills. Seeking to apply electrical background and improve on skills in an Electrical Research – Electrical Engineering student position in a fast growing and dynamic firm.
- Energetic individual capable of innovative thinking in a team environment. Seeking for the position of a Civil Engineering Student position with Startec Inc., coming with general engineering knowledge.
- Architectural engineering student with excellent communication skills and experience in computer applications for engineering design programs. To obtain Engineering Student position with CanonDesign where huge knowledge of building systems engineering will be applied.
- Self motivated computer engineering student with teamwork abilities and great communication skills. Interested in an Engineering Student position with CBC, coming with solid knowledge of digital logic, analog circuits and its hardware implementations.
- Manufacturing engineering student with 4.0 GPA and strong communications and PC skills. Seeking for the position of Manufacturing Vocational Engineering at MMM Tech, to aid vocational project teams with manufacturing engineering support. Bringing 3D modeling experience in CREO/ProE.
- Individual with demonstrated leadership and teamwork abilities, desirous of GE- Aviation Engineering Intern position at Buck Resources. Coming with strong materials engineering background, analytical and problem solving approach, and strong knowledge of computer and Microsoft products.
- Individual with proven interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills. Interested in the position of a Water Resources Engineering Student position with RESPEC Inc., to utilize exceptional knowledge of environmental engineering and proficiency using spreadsheets.
- Result driven individual with the ability to manage projects and initiatives to completion and understanding of continuous process improvement and problem solving methodologies. Hopeful for an Industrial Engineering student position with American Express; bringing superior analytical skills and experience using IE software.
- Strong communicator adept at problem solving and quantitative analysis, with a solid industrial engineering background and exposure to project management, as well as advanced statistical analysis tools. Interested in an Engineering Student position at Kelvic Inc., to apply and improve on skills.
- Problem solver with strong interpersonal abilities and background in procurement engineering. Seeking the Procurement Engineering Student position with Phillips Resources, to apply solid knowledge of procurement engineering issues and learn new skills.
- Applying for the Process Engineering Intern position with ABC Company where profound knowledge of process engineering, proven leadership abilities, and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills will be utilized.
- Engineering student with strong ability to apply basic engineering principles to solve technical problems, as well as communicate technical concepts in a clear manner. Seeking for an Engineering Student Intern position with LLNL, coming with strong computer and excellent communication skills.
- Talented individual with highly analytical mind, presentation and writing skills, and 3.0 GPA. Seeks an Engineering Student position with Canon inc. to apply knowledge from classroom in a professional work environment. Also, coming with good time management skills and technical knowledge.
- Engineering student with sound judgment and strong interpersonal skills. Desirous of an Engineering Student position to utilize technical knowledge and build on skills. Bringing experience with spreadsheet and strong research skills.
- Enthusiastic Civil Engineering student with excellent oral and written communication skills and sound technical background. Desirous of Structural Intern position with Walter P Moore.
- Mechanically inclined individual with effective communication and collaborative skills. Interested in a Mechanical Engineering Student position with Hedrickson. Bringing 3D modeling experience in ProE and 4.0 GPA.
- Strong communicator with demonstrated leadership abilities. Looking to obtain Engineering Student position with CBC, to apply knowledge from classroom in a professional environment. Bringing advance mathematical skills, technical knowledge, and data analysis skills.
- Computer engineering student with effective communication and collaborative skills and GPA 3.5, seeking for an Engineering Student position with Dellic Inc. to apply and improve on skills. Coming with strong technical knowledge, programming, and design skills.
If you need to write an effective resume objective statement for an engineering student position, you can apply the ideas provided in this post to learn how to do so.
You can also apply the sample engineering student resume objective statements shown above as a template to quickly make a great one for your resume by simply edit the one of your choice.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).