When writing a resume or CV for the position of a customer service manager, you will need to begin it with a highly compelling objective statement to improve your chances of getting the recruiter to go into the resume and read every part of it.
A lot of resumes submitted are not read because they don’t cause the recruiter to dive in to read what the applicant has to offer. And that is because the objective statement isn’t strong enough to convince the recruiter that the applicant is well suited for the customer service manager position.
When your resume or CV is not read, it means you have dropped out of the race for the job; the employer will never know how great you really are for the job and so you will not get an interview invitation.
It is therefore important to learn how to make a great objective statement for your customer service manager resume that gets the recruiter to dive into your resume and read every part of it.
This post will help you achieve that.
How to Make a Great Resume Objective for a Customer Service Manager Position
Making a great resume objective statement begins by learning about the customer service manager job that you are gunning for.
You need to find out the qualities, including skills and abilities, and the experience, and educational level that the recruiter wants applicants for the customer service manager position to have to be able to access the job.
You will get the above information about the customer service manager job that you seek from the job description and requirements that the recruiter publishes along with the job vacancy advert.
Having known what the recruiter desires that the right person for the customer service manager position to have, you can then create an objective statement using the information.
To be effective, your resume objective statement for the customer service manager position should declare to the employer that you have the qualities, experience, and educational background that they need for the job, and will be successful performing the role with their company.
To improve your understanding of how to make a winning resume objective for a customer service manager position, you can study some good examples of objective statements.
Shown below are great samples of objective statements you can learn with and adopt as a template in creating one for your customer service manager resume:
Best 20 Customer Service Manager Resume Objectives you can apply
- Desirous of a Customer Service Manager position with TBC, to utilize honed marketing skills, exceptional relationship building, and collaborative skills. Coming with 5 years customer service supervisory experience, and coaching skills to mentor the customer service team.
- Interested in a Customer Service Manager role with ABC to ensure a smooth running customer service unit. Coming with exceptional conflict resolution and critical reasoning abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills. Also offering 6 years customer service and proven leadership skills.
- Self-motivated individual with solid medical Background and MBA, seeking for the position of Customer Service Manager at TDL where solid retail sales experience will be utilized. Also coming with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong coaching skills to participate in the professional development of the customer service team.
- Looking to obtain a Customer Service Manager position with ABC, to apply solid sales background and knowledge of CRM practices. Coming with excellent interpersonal and motivational skills. As well as strong follow-through skills to increase customer retention.
- Talented individual with extensive customer experience, critical reasoning, and exceptional organization skills. Seeking a Customer Service Manager position with ABC to utilize 7 years experience in ensuring operational excellence. Coming with advanced IT skills and financial acumen.
- Seeking to apply 6+ years customer service supervisory experience to ensure smooth functioning of the customer care unit at XYZ Company. Offering proven leadership and customer support abilities. Also bringing collaborative skills and proficiency in all Microsoft applications.
- Experienced individual with professional and positive demeanor seeking for a Customer Service Manager position to apply superior leadership and conflict resolution skills in resolving consumer grievances. Coming with strong product knowledge and phone handling skills.
- Experienced Customer Service Manager with 7 years progressive experience, seeking to leverage on practical customer service knowledge, leadership skills, and exceptional client relationship skills developed from experience. Coming with excellent communication skills and proficiency in MS Office tools.
- Highly organized individual with excellent communications and interpersonal skills and a Bachelor’s degree. Hopeful for a Customer Service Manager position with CBC where solid product knowledge and customer service skills will be utilized. Also coming with exceptional leadership, documentation, and computer skills.
- Customer service professional with solid sales management background and a Bachelor’s degree. Interested in the Customer Service Manager position at Safran, to apply knowledge of sales management methodologies and superior customer service skills to increase customer retention at the Company.
- Natural leader with strong interpersonal and motivational skills. Seeking to work at MHouse as a Customer Service Manager, to leverage on 7 years progressive customer service experience to ensure the smooth functioning of the customer service department. Coming with strong organizational skills, financial acumen, and proven ability to manage complex projects and resolve customer concerns.
- Highly organized and analytical professional with Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and 5 years customer service management experience. Interested in the position of Customer Service Manager with ABC, to apply solid customer service background and interpersonal and leadership abilities. Also bringing advanced skills in MS Office applications.
- Highly organized individual with strong people skills, excellent communication and follow- through skills to see cases through to resolution. Desirous of a Customer Service Manager position at RateMine Inc. where 6 years working experience in a customer service environment with be maximally utilized. Also coming with exceptional leadership skills and a positive attitude to motivate the customer service team in increasing customer satisfaction.
- Seeking to drive operational excellence as a Customer Service Manager with American Airlines to utilize solid understanding of CRM practices. Coming with outstanding interpersonal and coaching skills to promote understanding and connection among team members. Offering solid business judgment and decision making skills to resolve all internal and external issues.
- Highly organized individual with active listening and critical reasoning skills. Seeking to apply 5 years customer service experience as a Customer Service Manager with TDL. Coming with strong leadership skills, sound business judgment, and advanced IT skills in all Microsoft office application.
- Desirous of a Customer Service Manager position with Delta Airlines to apply 4 years customer service experience in driving operational excellence. Offering strong collaborative and decision making skills, and ability to prioritize tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Detail-oriented and experienced individual with strong financial acumen and math skills. To obtain the position of a Customer Service Manager to apply huge customer service experience in ensuring the smooth running of the front end of the store. Also coming with strong interpersonal and coaching skills and exceptional customer service skills.
- Problem solver with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Seeking to be hired for the position of a Customer Service Manager with OfficeTeam Inc. to utilize 5 years of customer service experience in the construction industry. Also bringing detail-orientation, exceptional time management and organizational skills to ensure a seamless delivery process.
- Individual with strong motivational and interpersonal skills desires the role of a Customer Service Manager at ABCLife Company to ensure operational excellence. Coming with excellent communication, phone handling, and active listening skills. also offering advanced IT expertise and experience utilizing Oracle.
- Individual with a positive and professional demeanor and Bachelor’s degree. Seeking to leverage on solid sales management background and proven customer support abilities as a Customer Service Manager with XTractor Inc. Also coming with exceptional organization, documentation, and leadership abilities.
To have the recruiter interested in your customer service manager resume and take the time to read every part of it, your career objective statement must be highly captivating.
It must clearly show to the recruiter that you have the qualities, skills, abilities, experience, education, etc. that perfectly fit the customer service manager job description and requirements.
This post provides valuable ideas and objective examples to help you write a great resume objective for any customer service manager position you are seeking.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).