Best 25 Electrician Apprentice Resume Objective Examples you can apply
Before your electrician apprentice resume or CV can convince the recruiter that you are the best candidate for the job, it must begin with a persuasive objective statement.
It is necessary to have the employer get into your resume and read it to the end and not just a part of it.
This will make your offer noticeable before the recruiter and increase your chances of being invited for interview.
With what you will learn from this post, you can make an effective electrician apprentice career objective statement for your resume.
How to Make a Great Resume Objective for an Electrician Apprentice Position
To make a great resume objective for an electrician apprentice position, you need to know what exactly the recruiter wants for the role.
Once you are able to give the recruiter what exactly they need for the electrician apprentice position, they will give your resume a notice and read it to the end.
The recruiter has set certain specific standards and requirements that applicants should meet to qualify to access the electrician apprentice position.
So, you need to try all your best to offer what is required.
The recruiter also issues a description of the available electrician apprentice role that shows the duties the successful applicant will be expected to perform.
The above information will help you make an objective statement that will assure the recruiter that you are the right candidate for the electrician apprentice position.
But you need to study about the vacant electrician apprentice position to gain huge knowledge about the job and the type of applicant the recruiter really wants to employ.
Some of your best qualities, education, and/or experience should be highlighted in your objective statement, and they should meet the recruiter’s requirements.
Your resume objective should speak well about your qualities, education, and experience required by the recruiter to succeed on the electrician apprentice job.
Here are some good resume objective samples you can study and apply to write your own for an electrician apprentice position you may want to apply for:
Top 25 Electrician Apprentice Resume Objective Examples to Use
- Highly skilled and certified Electrician Apprentice seeking employment with Muth Electric Inc., to utilize profound ability to install, maintain, and repair electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical/electronic components of industry machinery and equipment; measure, cut, and bend conduit, using a tape measure and hand tools; and operate power tools such as drills, pullers, saws, and tuggers.
- Proactive individual with a great 2+ years of electrical experience desires the position of an Electrician Apprentice at Greiner Electric, to assist the licensed electrician with threading, bending, measuring, and conductor installation in conduit and other raceway systems, move required electrical material to their required areas to maintain a smooth project workflow, and work in a team environment, and maintain a goal oriented mindset.
- Talented individual seeking to work with Bergelectric as an Electrician Apprentice with the ability to adhere to all company’s safety policies and procedures; demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and courtesy when interacting with colleagues, customers, and vendors; and assist the electrician with wires and cables within control centers, distribution boxes, transformers, transducers, switch gear, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Team oriented individual eager to work at ABC Fine Wine & Spirits as an Electrician Apprentice, bringing ability to plan new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and avoid unsightly, hazardous and unreliable wiring, consistent with specifications and local electrical codes; ability to connect wiring to lighting fixtures and power equipment, and join wires by stripping insulation from terminal leads, twisting or soldering wires together and applying tape or terminal caps.
- To obtain the position of electrician apprentice with Vivint Solar to leverage abilities to perform work as instructed by the Journeyman Electrician and ensuring that it is of good workmanship, and troubleshoot system problems and resolve electrical issues. Also bringing experience with electrical installation, troubleshooting and repair, as well as working knowledge and experience replacing residential electrical services and distribution panels.
- Passionate individual with solid understanding of wiring schematics and other prints used during fabrication and wiring of relay panels and other electrical apparatus, seeking an Electrical Apprentice position with Otter Tail Corporation. Coming with ability to assemble and erect high voltage steel substations and associated electrical equipment, such as circuit breakers, transformers, instrument transformers, and motor mechanisms.
- Safety conscious individual with high level of skills and experience. Desirous of an Electrician Apprentice position with Power Design, Inc. to utilize 5years of experience working as an electrician apprentice. Bringing the ability to physically perform the essential functions of the job and demonstrate and uphold all of Power Design’s core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation, and growth..
- Creative and problem-solving professional seeking to join a group of apprentices at Otte Electric in the position of Electrician Apprentice; coming with ability to demonstrate safe work habits, assist electricians by performing different tasks; and install and maintain distribution boxes, switching gear, power, and control circuits.
- Flexible and energetic individual with deep knowledge and skills in performing electrical works, as well as knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the electrical field, seeking the position of an Electrician Apprentice with National Trade Specialists. Coming with ability to pull power and control wiring for motor control systems; and install panel boards, Motor Control Centers, and other distribution equipment.
- To obtain the position of an Electrician Apprentice at System Electric; bringing years of experience and ability to assist in carrying material, picking up suppliers, assisting with planning and electrical installations. Also coming with ability to apply basic electrical and construction principles, and complete all assigned work in a professional, timely, and effective way.
- Safety Conscious individual with ability to gather tools and supplies to be used at work site and assisting in lifting, positioning, and fastening objects such as wiring, conduit, and motors. Looking for an Electrician Apprentice position with Facility Solutions Group to make use of 3 years of previous experience and skills in the field. Bringing the ability to multi-task and be organized, as well as strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Active individual with solid Electrician Apprentice skills and ability to obey rules and instructions. Seeking to apply years of experience working as apprentice with Torgeson Electric Company. Coming with experience working around skilled electricians on job sites while learning the new trade; ability to travel anytime to job sites in any state or town, and follow safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Highly talented Electrician Apprentice desires a position at Bart’s Electric where the skills of self motivation, teamwork, positive attitude, problem solving, proven attendance record and mechanical aptitude will be applied. A passionate candidate with 5 years experience in pipe bending, wire pulling, running conduit, installing fixtures and outlets, as well as ability to work in inclement weather, stand entire shift, reach overhead, heavy lifting and climbing ladders.
- Looking for the position of Electrician Apprentice with System Electric to troubleshoot most common electrical systems, including, but not limited to services, feeders, and branch circuits. Also coming with ability to prepare sketches showing location of wiring and equipment, and splice wires by stripping insulation from terminal leads, twisting or soldering wires together, and applying tape or terminal caps.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Settle Muter Electric as an Electrician Apprentice to install conduit of different types and sizes, remove existing electrical components to be restored, and read and understand blueprints. Also bringing mechanical and good mathematics skills, as well as the ability to communicate verbally with supervision, other trades, inspectors, owners, and customers.
- Individual with willingness to learn, flexibility, mechanical, integrity and decision-making skills from working in multiple departments at Vulcan Materials Company as an Electrician Apprentice. Coming with ability to promote safety, become familiar with tools and equipment, learn to string lines, perform basic troubleshooting, learn to repair and maintain electronic equipment, and become familiar with blueprints and schematics.
- Team oriented individual eager to work at Vision Electric LLC as an Electrician Apprentice; bringing 5+ years of experience in commercial/industrial electrical, ability to follow electrical code manuals to install and repair electrical systems, experience working with hand tools, power tool, and electronic test equipment, as well as working knowledge of job site safety and ability to complete a company specific safety orientation.
- To obtain a position with CESG to leverage ability to raise or lower equipment, tools, and materials requiring repetitive motions for long periods of time; use hand shovel requiring full range of motion, grip, and strength; and work in restricted areas, often in cramped places that require getting into awkward positions such as manholes, switchgear room, utility tunnels, attics, and crawl spaces. Also bringing previous electrical experience, ability to communicate effectively, and ability to arrive and depart to and from the jobsites as mode of transportation.
- Highly skilled individual with ability to assist Journeyman electricians in installing and repairing wiring, fixtures, and equipment for all electrical services aboard ship and shipyard facilities following blueprints and wiring diagrams. Seeking the position of an Electrician Apprentice with DAKOTA CREEK INDUSTRIES, and coming with knowledge of assisting with threading wires through wire-ways to terminals such as connection boxes, circuit breakers, voltage regulators, and switch panels.
- Experienced individual seeking an Entry Level Electrician Apprentice position with City of Phoenix. Coming with ability to pull and terminate multi-conductor wire; excavating holes up to fifteen feet deep; and trenching for conduit installation, as well as knowledge of appropriate personal protective (PPE) according to electrical industry standards, and ability to work for extended periods of time in a variety of weather conditions with exposure to outdoor elements, dust, and road noise.
- Passionate individual hopeful for an Electrician Apprentice position with Wilks Brothers, to connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, and other components; repair or replace wiring or equipment; and inspect electrical systems, equipment and components using tests equipment and hand tools.
- Extremely organized individual interested in securing an Electrician Apprentice position with Electrical Talent; bringing ability to run and bend pipe, pull wire, do underground, rough-in work, fixture installation, blue print reading, and terminations. Also coming with knowledge of deductions or takeoffs when bending pipe, strong urgency for safety protocols, and five years of experience, as well as ability to pass Employment Verification.
- Certified Electrician Apprentice with ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of conduit installation and perform the proper installation procedures for boxes and fittings in a standard wall. Longing for an Electrician Apprentice position with Allegiance Industries, to apply experience in making connections of conductor sizes #16 gauge through 500 MCM and prepare cable ends for terminations and splices, as well as experience reading electrical blueprints and diagrams describing service installation.
- Extremely organized individual interested in securing an Electrician Apprentice position with Elcco Inc. where previous experience with Commercial and Residential electrical work will be utilized. Also coming with ability to handle, clean, and maintain tools, materials, test equipment and jobsite, as well as perform other related duties as required.
- Seeking the job of an Electrician Apprentice at Zachry Group where abilities to meet all physical requirements and work at heights in excess of 300 feet will be utilized. Also coming with abilities to identify all tools required for tasks; assist in the installation, modification, and fabrication of cable tray as necessary according to specifications.
To increase your chances of having the recruiter read your electrician apprentice resume or CV, you should create a highly compelling objective statement.
This post provides ideas and examples you can apply in making the perfect electrician apprentice resume objective that recruiters can’t resist.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).