Best 20 Administrative Coordinator Resume Objective Examples You Can Apply
When writing a resume or CV for an administrative coordinator job, your immediate goal is to get the recruiter/employer into your resume so they can read and learn how effective you will be on the job.
The way to achieve this is by starting your administrative coordinator resume with a highly compelling objective or summary statement.
When the recruiter/employer learns what you are bringing to the job and that you will be effective in it, then it becomes easier for them to decide to invite you to an interview.
This post will help you to learn how to write a captivating resume objective statement to increase your chances of gaining the administrative coordinator job that you are seeking
How to Make a Great Resume Objective for an Administrative Coordinator Position
The way to writing a great resume object statement for an administrative coordinator role is to learn about the job and the person the recruiter/employer is looking for.
When you have this information, then you will be able to make a career objective or summary statement for your resume that impresses the recruiter/employer to hire you for the administrative coordinator position.
You can find the information you need about the administrative coordinator role from the job description and requirements posted by the recruiter/employer.
You will discover the duties and responsibilities of the administrative coordinator job as well as the qualities, skills, and education, and experience needed to succeed on the job.
Applying the above information, you can create an effective administrative coordinator objective for your resume by highlighting some of the major qualities, education, and experience that you have and that match what the employer/recruiter wants.
Your administrative coordinator resume objective statement should present you as one who perfectly meets the recruiter/employer’s requirements for the job.
It should also show that you have a perfect understanding of the duties and responsibilities of the administrative coordinator job that you will be expected to perform if hired and that you have the ability to carry them out effectively.
Here are some good examples to help you to quickly learn how to make winning resume objective or summary statement for any administrative coordinator position you want to apply for:
20 Best Administrative Coordinator Resume Objective Samples to Apply
- Hopeful to gain employment with Ball State University as an Administrative Coordinator, to apply 5 years of experience in an administrative coordinator role, strong interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as problem-solving and analytical skills in effectively performing administrative and accounting, and data entry duties, and maintaining varieties of office records.
- Certified Administrative Professional seeking an Administrative Coordinator position at Prince William County Government, to bring valid driver’s license, 5 years of experience as an administrative coordinator, and experience in a Law Enforcement Agency. Also coming with ability to maintain partnerships with department personnel and different other law enforcement agencies and county agencies, maintain law enforcement certifications for all department personnel, and coordinate logistics of academy facilities regarding different training scenarios.
- Highly talented and motivated Administrative Coordinator, seeking a position at Hospice by the Bay to monitor Clinical Information System (CIS) daily reports and clinician communications, maintain administrative and customer service compliance for group registrations and community in-services, and accurately provide services information to callers to the BV department. Also coming with Associate’s degree, 5 years of experience in an administrative coordinator role, and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Dedicated and energetic individual seeking an Administrative Coordinator job at University of North Texas with ability to provide excellent administrative support to the Office of Outreach Staff with Outreach programs, services, and daily activities. Coming with Bachelor’s degree, 3 years of office administration experience, knowledge of accounting and budgeting procedures, exceptional customer service skills, advanced written communication skills, and advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Looking for the position of an Administrative Coordinator with Carol Woods Continuous Care Retirement Community where Associate’s degree, 3 years in an administrative support role, and high attention to detail and organizational skills will be applied in performing administrative and support duties for the many categories of services in the Human Resources department, process documentation needed to support the work of the department, and coordinate logistics and promotion for events and programs. Also bringing excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Talented individual seeking a position with Columbia University as an Administrative Coordinator, with ability to provide necessary administrative and logistical support, coordinate the senior faculty members’ responsibilities, and assist with preparation and editing of progress reports and activities related to membership and leadership in professional organizations. Also bringing Bachelor’s degree, 2 years of related experience, expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and strong computer literacy.
- Team oriented individual eager to work at York County with ability to perform complex professional and administrative work in the County Administrator’s Office; plan, organize, and coordinate administrative activities and project management to support the County Administrator’s Office; and prepare and review various materials for ongoing internal and external communications. Also bringing Bachelor’s degree in public administration, a PowerPoint sample, and 5 years of administrative and government experience.
- Active individual with huge administrative coordinator skills and abilities to manage departmental staff and student office staff, coordinate DH’s travel and calendar, and coordinate faculty hiring process. Longing for a position at Texas A&M University to bring Bachelor’s degree; 5 years of administrative coordinator experience; knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation applications; interpersonal and communication skills; and a high level of moral judgment and initiative.
- Safety conscious individual with high level of skills and experience, longing for an Administrative Coordinator position with Aramark, to support the Payroll Group Processor in the tracking of time and attendance; implement new administration procedures and forms as directed by HR, Management and Finance; and provide training program feedback to the General Manager. Also bringing Bachelor’s degree, 5 years of administrative experience, Microsoft Suite experience, strong oral and written communication skills, and strong organizational skills.
- Individual with strong ability to learn fast interested in the position of an Administrative Coordinator at League of Minnesota, to serve as lead communicator with requestors, coordinate the review and response to all constituent inquiries, and coordinate inventory of office supplies and equipment to ensure office productivity. Bringing 10 years of experience, 2 years of executive-level administrative experience, exceptional verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, knowledge of and the ability to use modern office computer software, and proven organizational skills.
- Experienced, talented, and highly organized individual seeking an Administrative Coordinator position with Turrow/McParlane Associates (TMA) to process all incoming taxpayer payments into RMS, serve as the unit payment accounting liaison-utilizing vendor and client databases, and verify taxpayer computations against Client’s tax ordinances to sustain proper handling of accounts. Coming with Bachelor’s degree, 5 years of experience working in large offices applying various software programs, including Word, Excel, and graphics PC environment; as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Looking for the position of Regional Administrative Coordinator with Gaudenzia to utilize 5 years of clerical and administrative experience, proficiency in English, and computer programs, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills in supporting the regional office with a variety of essential functions, assist the Training Institute with coordinating employee trainings, as well as managing incident reports and assisting the regional staff with duties as required.
- Creative and problem-solving individual desirous to join a group of professionals at Satellite Healthcare in the position of a Clinical Administrative Coordinator, where strong ability to meet and greet patients in the lobby area and provide administrative assistance as required, make the patient feel comfortable, and assist them with any administrative needs will be utilized. Also coming with Associate’s degree, 2 year of administrative experience, CPR Certification, and outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- An enthusiastic and customer-oriented individual desirous of an Administrative Coordinator position with Central New Mexico Community College to provide confidential clerical and administrative support for the principal executives, serve as the main place of direct administrative contact and link with other offices, and assist with project development and planning to ensure more efficient service and organization of the office. Bringing Associate’s degree, 5 years of experience, experience with customer service, and experience with Banner.
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to coordinate all Employee Health pre-employment required documents for GMHHC new hire employees, maintain and file all EHS documents and records in an accurate and timely manner, and coordinate the list of employees for compliance in the annual Respiratory Mask Fit testing. Coming with 5 years of experience working in an employee health setting, strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as proficiency in handling PC.
- To obtain a position with Humana to provide non-clinical support for the policies and procedures, ensuring best and most appropriate treatment, work within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, and follow standard policies and practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation. Coming with Associate’s degree, 5 years administrative and customer service experience, proficiency with Microsoft Office, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Energetic individual with five years of experience working in an Administrative Coordinator position, seeking employment with Inova Health System to apply Bachelor’s degree, 10 years relevant office and healthcare experience, and outstanding knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access in coordinating and performing a wide range of administrative activities to support department directors and managers, provide secretarial support to AVP and Directors, and coordinate coverage and work flow to ensure smooth operation within the department.
- Highly trained individual seeking to work in an Administrative Coordinator position with AstraZeneca, to manage all aspects of administrative support for their customers, deliver a wide collection of professional administrative services, as well as lead and participate in administrative continuous improvement activities. Coming with three years administrative experience within a global environment, proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite, and knowledge of the drug development process.
- Extremely organized individual interested in an Administrative Coordinator position with Shutterfly, bringing the ability to enter contact information into different systems for the entire program, validate all information for completeness and accuracy, and research and solve customer issues. Also coming with 5 years of experience working with customers on the telephone, vast experience with computerized customer tracking systems, strong verbal and written communication skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Looking for the position of a Skilled Senior Administrative Coordinator with Boston Medical Center to serve as the key support for the GME office, act as a liaison between departments, and provide administrative support to the assigned departments. Coming with Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of work experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
Starting your administrative coordinator resume or CV with a compelling career objective or summary statement will certainly enhance your chances of being hired.
This post provides valuable ideas and examples you can apply to quickly learn and master how to make an impressive objective for your administrative coordinator resume that increases your chances of having the recruiter/employer read it and call you up for an inter.