The bartender resume objective statement tells the employer straight away the position you are seeking without leaving a doubt, as well as states your abilities, skills, knowledge, experience, and competence for the bartending job.
You can be rest assured that the hiring manager will be very much interested to know what you are bringing to the table. Seeing such at the very beginning of your resume will encourage him/her to read the rest of the resume.
The objective statement can be in different formats or styles, but it has to be short and punching like the examples below.
What should be in your Bartender Resume Objective
If you are preparing the resume specifically for a known company, you should state the name of the company, like, “Desire to work as Bartender with ABC Hotels …”, where ABC Hotels is the prospective employer.
It is also important that if you are targeting the resume for a particular employer, you should first find out what they require from applicants.
If you knew the major experience or skills that they are emphatic applicants should possess, you could write a strong objective by highlighting those skills or experience.
For the general bartender resume, some of the common skills, knowledge, and experience required by employers and hiring managers, which you can use in writing your objective include:
Flare bartending skills and abilities; knowledge of wine, spirits, liquor regulations and laws pertaining to serving of alcoholic drinks; ability to receive payments and make change without errors; ability to work in harmony with colleagues and treat guests politely; ability to give guests a great experience so they could come again; ability to ensure your bar environment is clean and tidy, and organized.
Below are some of our best examples of bartender resume objective, which you can use in preparing the objective section of your resume:
Bartender Resume Objective Examples
- Seeking employment with ABC Hotels as Bartender where I can utilize exceptional knowledge of liquor laws and regulations regarding service of alcoholic drinks, and knowledge of wines and spirits quality to providing outstanding bar services to guests.
- To work as Bartender in a high end lounge environment utilizing outstanding customer service orientation and friendly demeanor in providing bar and liquor service to guests in timely and accurate manner.
- Looking for the position of Bartender in a challenging hotel environment where five years bartending experience in top hotels across NYC will be utilized in providing responsible alcohol service following state and local laws and regulation as well as company policies.
- Desire the job of Bartender in ABC Hotel, employing excellent skills and knowledge of beverage preparation, liquor, and food quality in ensuring that guests have an awesome experience.
- To be part of the XYZ Hotels Bar service team as Bartender, bringing excellent cocktail preparation skills and great knowledge of alcohol awareness procedures for recognizing underage persons, avoid intoxication, and handling intoxicated guests.
- Looking for the position of Bartender in a hotel where my five years experience serving wine, liquor, bottled beer, and other beverages will be maximally put to use to render excellent service to guests.