If you are looking to learn how to make a great objective statement for your resume or CV and stand a better chance of it being read, then you will find this post helpful.
When your resume/CV is read by the recruiter/employer they will be able to learn about what you are offering for the job and how effective you will be performing the duties and responsibilities of the position that you are applying for.
This will enable them to make the decision of offering you an interview appointment where you will be able to prove to them why you should be considered for the position.
How to Write a Great Objective Statement for Your Resume
You will be able to write a great objective statement for your resume if you knew what the job that you are applying for entails in terms of the duties and responsibilities associated with it.
You also need to know the requirements to meet to be considered for hiring for the job, including the skills, experience, training, abilities, etc. that are important to the recruiter/employer.
When you have the above information about the job, then you will be able to write an objective for your resume/CV that presents you as one who meets the requirements of the job and is able to carry out its responsibilities effectively.
You need to study some examples of objective statements to improve your ability to write a great objective for your resume/CV, so here are some:
20 Great Objective Examples for Resume
- Talented individual seeking to work with Red Swing Group as a Civil Engineer with 5 years of experience. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and experience with hydraulic modeling software. Also coming with effective written and communication skills and proficiency with AutoCAD.
- Hopeful to gain employment with EMERGING BLUE as a Videographer to produce videos that will resonate with the company’s audience and drive a high-level of brand and product interest, views, and engagement. Also bringing 5 years of producing, shooting, and editing videos, and 3 years of shooting Fitness workout content and fashion.
- To obtain a position with Talentry, LLC as an Electro-Mechanical Technician to use proper engineering and diagnostic tools to implement the precision placement and testing of board-level components. Also coming with 7 years of experience with electro-mechanical and electro-optical R&D, and experience with optics and electronics, and good communication skills.
- A highly skilled individual with the ability to support the objective of developing renewable energy and electric transmission assets. Seeking employment with LS Power as an Environmental Engineer, to develop possible solutions to permitting challenges. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 5+ years of experience in permitting large energy infrastructure projects, and excellent computer skills.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Titan International, Inc. as a Tire Builder to check machine and building materials for approved tolerance. Also coming with a High School diploma, and the ability to read and interpret technical specifications and pass certified safety screening.
More Objective Examples for Resume [6-10]
6. A well-organized individual with 3 years of experience in manufacturing seeks employment with Continental as an Equipment Set up Technician to perform duties as directed by the Shift Supervisor and the Department Manager in relation to machine efficiency and high-quality production. Also coming with an Associate’s degree in Electrical Technology and IT Panel PC Troubleshooting experience.
7. Team-oriented individual willing to work at Love’s Travel Stops as a Machine Operator, to utilize the ability to perform routine inspection and maintenance on plant equipment following the manufacturer’s instruction. Also bringing excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong time management, delegation, and organizational skills.
8. Energetic individual with 10 years of experience evaluating marine accidents and failures in commercial and industrial settings seeks employment with Envista Forensics as a Marine Engineer to examine the source and cause of vessel accidents and marine failures. Also bringing a Bachelor of Science degree in Naval Architecture, active PE and marine experience, and the ability to work in severe weather and environmental conditions.
9. A well-motivated individual looking to obtain a position with Liberty Tax as a Tax Preparer to perform individual tax returns utilizing the information provided by clients, and inputting into tax preparation software. Also bringing 3 years of experience, excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, and required PTIN eligibility and attention to detail.
10. Passionate individual seeking a Home Support Worker position with Carecor Health Services Inc. to utilize 5 years of clinical experience as a Personal Support Worker (PSW) and recent home care experience. Also bringing current BCLS-HCP (Healthcare Provider), current N95 Mark Fit Test Certificate, and proof of negative TB skin test and current immunization for measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella (MMRV).
More Objective Examples for Resume [11-15]
11. Safety conscious individual with the desire to thrive in a fast-paced, client-centered, team-oriented environment needs a Senior Direct Service Worker position with Advocates to provide ongoing support, guidance, role modeling, and mentorship to clients and staff. Also coming with an Associate’s degree, strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent interpersonal, judgment, and coaching skills.
12. Individual with strong ability to learn quickly interested in the position of a Stationary Engineer at Exelon where 5 years of experience in operating chillers and related experience in production facilities, including HVAC air handling units will be utilized. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree, 4th grade Maryland Stationary Engineer license, and the ability to complete all required paperwork and documentation correctly and on time.
13. Team-oriented individual eager to work at In-N-Out Burger as a Fundraising Manager to oversee the fundraising team and lead, train, develop, and manage the team responsible for all fundraising. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, 5 years of experience in Fundraising and Development, and a strong talent for building relationships.
14. Passionate individual hopeful for a Biological Technician position with Airswift to prepare rearing materials, transfer and collect insects, and clean reusable materials. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree and one year of experience working with insects and caring for plants in a greenhouse environment.
15. Seeking a Laboratory Technician position with Graybug Vision, Inc. where 2 years of laboratory, GLP, and GMP experience will be applied. Also coming with an A.S./A.A. Certificate in Biomedical Engineering and a high degree of personal responsibility.
More Objective Examples for Resume [16-20]
16. Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Cartographer position with the Central Intelligence Agency to produce maps that contribute to the complex intelligence analysis for senior policymakers. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Thematic Cartography with knowledge of cartographic design principles, and the ability to collect, analyze, and integrate geographic substantive data into an effectively designed cartographic product.
17. Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute enough experience in the Tour Specialist job at Amazon. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of PR experience. Also bringing exceptional customer service focus, experience managing media relationships, and public speaking experience.
18. Seeking the job of a Human Resources Assistant at Hiregy where 5 years of experience in the HR department will be utilized. Also coming with an Associate’s degree in Human Resources and the ability to serve as a point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators, as well as assisting with the recruitment process.
19. Experienced individual seeking a Respiratory Therapist position with Johns Hopkins Medicine looks to offer knowledge of respiratory care and related equipment as gained in a J.R.C.T.E. approved respiratory care program and 6 months of experience. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree and Florida License, and proficiency in the use and clinical application of equipment.
20. Certified Hydrologist with 6 years of Surface Mining experience longs for a Hydrologist position with Rio Tinto, to support the integration of surface water management plan with Mine Planning and Operations teams. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Hydrology, basic understanding of pumping infrastructure, wells, and piezometers; and strong project management and report writing skills.
The objective statement of your resume/CV is very important to getting the recruiter/employer into your resume/CV to read what you are offering and possibly granting you an interview.
This post helps you master writing highly effective objective statements for your resume in the shortest possible time with valuable ideas and great examples.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).