20 Best General Objective Statements for Resume
This post presents great examples of general objective statements you can apply in making your resume or CV, to stand a brighter chance of having your resume/CV read by the recruiter/employer and getting the job that you are interested in.
Please, read on:
The quality of the objective statement you begin your resume or CV with is very important because it can determine if the recruiter/employer reads it or not.
Why is it important for the recruiter/employer to read your resume/CV?
To stand a better chance of getting hired for the job that you are applying for, it is important that the recruiter/employer reads the content of your resume/CV.
This will enable them to learn about your competence and what you are bringing to the job, to decide if you are a great fit for the vacant position or not.
How to Write a Highly Impressive Objective Statement for Your Resume
To write a highly impressive objective for your resume or CV that gets the recruiter/employer into the document, you need to show in the objective statement that you meet the requirements of the job.
To make that kind of objective statement, you first need to learn about the job that you are seeking and what is most important to the recruiter/employer that the successful candidate should meet.
You have to study the description and requirements of the job as published by the recruiter/employer.
You will get to know the position’s duties and responsibilities, as well as the qualities, skills, experience, educational level, etc. that you need to have to be hired.
Having learnt about what the job entails and the requirements candidates must meet to be hired, you can then write an objective statement that assures the recruiter/employer that you have what is required to be hired and to succeed on the job.
You should write your objective statement by emphasizing your best qualities, skills, education, etc. that also match with what the recruiter/employer highlighted in the job requirements.
Now, here are some examples of general objective statements to enhance your ability to learn how to make great objectives for your resume/CV:
20 Best General Objective Statements for Resume
- Specialized individual with 5 years of experience in international food regulations longs for a Food Regulatory Specialist position with Joulé, to provide customer support by responding to customer inquiries and questionnaires. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, experience in Regulatory (EH&S), previous chemical experience, and superior PowerPoint, Word, Excel, WERCS, and SAP experience.
- Passionate individual with 5 years of landscape experience desires a position as a Greenskeeper with Acushnet Company to assist in the maintenance of the Titleist Performance Institute’s facility, grounds, and greens. Also comes with a High School diploma as well as general landscaping, irrigation, sufficient planting, and grounds maintenance skills.
- Talented individual seeking to work with UICGS/Bowhead Family of Companies as an Electronics Material Officer to schedule and conduct planned and corrective maintenance as required ensuring maximum operational willingness. Also bringing a High School diploma with 6 months of shipboard experience as an Electronics Technician in a shipboard environment, and knowledge of the electrical safety program.
- Seeking an F-35 Pilot Instructor position with Delaware Resources Group to conduct quality academic instruction that covers applicable formal course syllabi and instruction guide requirements. Also bringing 1,500 hours of experience in fifth-generation fighter aircraft as a pilot, strong verbal communication skills, and basic MS Office Suite skills.
- To obtain a position with System, LLC – Poweramp|DLM as an Industrial Spray Painter to utilize airless and conventional spray equipment as well as reading and interpreting work orders. Also bringing a High School diploma with 2 years of experience, as well as good communication skills and knowledge of 5’s and Lean.
- Highly skilled individual with 5+ years of data analytics and digital commerce experience seeks a Fraud Investigator position with American Signature Inc., to investigate and research illegal fraudulent activities. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree with experience in data mining and modeling, as well as working knowledge of Kount and business intelligence applications.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Nyrstar for the role of a Mine Manager to ensure compliance with statutory/legislative and corporate requirements. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Geology, 10 years of Underground Mine experience and experience in Hard Rock Mining, as well as the ability to develop a high level of safety and environmental awareness amongst the team.
- Well-organized individual with 6 months of RT experience seeks employment with Saint Joseph Mercy Health System as a Respiratory Care Technician to maintain good rapport and cooperative relationships and approach conflict in a constructive manner. Also bringing a High School diploma with successful completion of EMT program, BCLS Certification, and interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Team-oriented individual willing to work at McKinsey & Company in a Digital Marketing Specialist position with 10 years of demonstrating a high degree of proficiency in launching and measuring digital campaigns across a variety of digital platforms. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field, analytical and mathematical skills, and excellent problem-solving skills with a desire to understand and control the details.
- Energetic individual with 7 years of Advertising experience seeks an Advertising Manager position with T-Mobile to manage the development and execution of print, OOH, and online creative work through an advertising agency. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Business and 4 years of working experience managing advertising agency partners, and online marketing and merchandising skills.
- An individual with a huge interest in an Environmental Engineer position with EPITEC, to plan, execute, and manage official emissions test programs in support of US certification and Homologation to non-US markets. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, experience with powertrain engineering, and strong computer skills.
- Passionate individual seeking an Ecommerce Sales Manager position at Rael, to lead e-commerce sales plans and execute them to expand Rael’s presence beyond current retailers. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of experience working in sales and account management, and strategic thinking and problem-solving skills to drive commercial success separately.
- Safety conscious individual with 5 years of industrial operations experience desires a Safety Inspector position with Colonna’s Shipyard to inspect the equipment, tools, and working conditions to ensure the safety of workers. Also coming with effective oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, and the ability to effectively present complex topics in a concise way.
- An individual with 5 years of experience in contract management seeks a Contract Administrator position with Dolby Laboratories, to manage assigned regional requests proficiently. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, excellent oral and written communication skills, and the willingness to learn about the Dolby business and technology programs.
- Team-oriented individual eager to work at Pala Casino Spa and Resort as an Emergency Medical Technician, offers 12 years of experience managing high-volume Food and Beverage (F&B). Also coming with EMT Certification recognized in San Diego County, prior experience in Fire Department emergency response, and strong experience in Public Relations.
- Seeking an IT Communications Manager position with Prime Therapeutics where 5 years of work experience in marketing roles will be utilized. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, familiarity with interactive media and communication tools, and experience in healthcare and pharmacy benefits management knowledge.
- Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Stock Clerk position with Sierra Circuits to issue MRO and Stock Consumables and replenish supplies. Also bringing a High School diploma with 2 years of warehouse and stockroom experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and good mathematical aptitude.
- An individual with 3 years of clinical experience in a healthcare setting and experience in healthcare simulation seeks a Nurse Educator position at Emory University. Also coming with a Master’s degree in Nursing, Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification with Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator (CHSE), and Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN).
- Searching for the job of a Medicare Sales Agent at AllyAlign Health where substantial sales experience will be utilized. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree, health insurance producer experience, strong written and verbal communication skills, and a proven ability to work independently and productively in a remote office setting.
- Experienced individual seeking a Site Assessor position with ButterflyMX to provide data-driven site estimations to the Technical and Project Management team. Also coming with 3 years of experience in field sales, 3 years of work experience with transferable skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as time-management and immaculate interpersonal sales skills and customer service skills.
A resume with a powerful objective statement has been shown to stand a better chance of being read by the recruiter/employer.
This post provides you great ideas and examples of general objective statements that you can apply to learn how to make highly impressive objectives for your resume/CV.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).