This post presents useful objective statements for receptionist resume, to help you learn how to make a great one for your resume/CV and improve your chances of being hired for the receptionist position that you are seeking.
The goal to achieve when writing an objective statement for a receptionist resume or CV is to get the recruiter/employer interested in reading your resume/CV and to get into it to read all sections of it.
If you can achieve this, then it becomes easier to get an interview with the recruiter/employer where you will be able to convince them that you are the receptionist that they are looking for.
This is because by actually spending time to read your receptionist resume, the recruiter/employer learns about you and what you are bringing to the job, which can be of an advantage to them.
How to Make a Great Receptionist Resume Objective Statement
To make a great objective statement for your receptionist resume, the one that the recruiter/employer cannot resist reading and going into the body of the resume/CV to read all parts of it, then you need to study the receptionist job description and requirements.
By studying the description and requirements of the available receptionist position that the recruiter/employer published, you will learn all you need to know about the receptionist job on offer.
You will get to know the expected duties and responsibilities of the receptionist job on offer that you will perform if hired.
You will also learn about the qualities, skills, experience, educational qualifications, etc. that you must have to be hired for the available receptionist position.
With the knowledge of the receptionist position that you have obtained by reading the job description and requirements, you can proceed to write an impressive objective statement for your receptionist resume.
To be effective, your objective statement should contain your best qualities, qualifications, and experience that you are bringing to the receptionist job.
These should also match the recruiter/employer’s requirements for the receptionist position on offer.
Now, see some really good examples of receptionist objective statements that you can apply in writing your resume:
20 Best Objective Statements for Receptionist Resume
- Talented individual seeking to work with Miller’s Health Systems as a Receptionist to greet visitors, staff, and residents in a friendly, professional way. Also bringing good organizational and communication skills, as well as previous experience with multi-line phone systems and common office equipment.
- Hopeful to gain employment with AIIRetailJobs as a Receptionist to handle client exits by ensuring all current and future needs are met. Also bringing a High School diploma with previous experience in a customer service environment, and knowledge of cash register operations, and strong organizational and time-management skills.
- To obtain a position with Curaleaf as a Receptionist to provide exceptional customer service in accordance with established standards. Also bringing a High School diploma with cash handling and Point of Sales (POS) experience, and experience in the medical cannabis industry with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly skilled individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills seeks a Receptionist position with Integrative Physical Medicine, to practice serving patients who have physical injuries as a result of trauma. Also bringing the ability to effectively prioritize and manage time, and provide an incredible patient experience.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Spherion for the role of a Receptionist to answer all incoming telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner. Also coming with a High School diploma and 4 years of relevant experience, as well as strong organizational skills and excellent telephone and customer service skills.
More Objective Statements for Receptionist Resume [6-10]
6. Well-organized individual with 5 years of office assistant work experience seeks employment with PHX Architecture as a Receptionist to set up and schedule GoTo meetings for staff. Also bringing a High School diploma with proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and experience in scheduling virtual meetings.
7. Team-oriented individual willing to work at Robert Half in a Receptionist position with 1 year of customer service experience looks to utilize the ability to answer the phones, mail distribution, and assist with projects for different departments including data entry, filing, and proofreading and editing. Also bringing Microsoft Office skills, a positive attitude, and willingness to learn.
8. Energetic individual with previous Front Office experience seeks a Receptionist position with buzz to maintain an organized front reception area and common office areas by distributing packages, mail and maintaining break room and restroom supplies. Also coming with fluency in English and proficiency in a multi-line telephone system, as well as proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and excellent communication skills.
9. To obtain a position with AZPetVet as a Receptionist, to engage in client interaction in person and on phone. Also bringing excellent customer service skills with previous experience working in a Veterinary Hospital, as well as compassion and empathy for clients and pets.
10. Passionate individual seeking a Receptionist job at Kocian Law Group, to schedule for Staff attorneys, confirm appointments, manage schedules of staff, greet clients as well as answering multi-line telephones. Also bringing typing skills with knowledge of Word and Excel programs and excellent communication skills.
More Objective Statements for Receptionist Resume [11-15]
11. Safety conscious individual with experience handling a multi-line phone system for a very heavy inbound call office desires a Receptionist position with Philips Law Firm to welcome visitors by greeting them on the phone or in person. Also coming with MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook, and law office experience with the multi-line phone system.
12. Individual with three years of experience in a fast-paced service industry seeks a Receptionist position with BMW of Brooklyn, to utilize the ability to greet customers as they enter the dealership and assist the fast-paced sales team. Also coming with a superior customer service attitude, positive energy to greet customers, and the ability to work within a team.
13. Team-oriented individual eager to work at Ajilon as a Receptionist, offers the ability to answer and direct phone calls, distribute mails, and act as the first point of contact for visitors. Also coming with a High School diploma, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to maintain a positive attitude.
14. Seeking a Receptionist position with ID.me where 5 years of experience as a receptionist will be utilized. Coming with excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the willingness to work in a fast-paced, startup environment with a hands-on approach. Also bringing the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and help organize office meetings and coordinate outside meeting conference rooms and locations.
15. Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Receptionist position with UHS to file the daily visitor logs and patient-specific visitor sign-in. Also bringing a High School diploma with 6 years of experience in a related field, strong organizational and communication skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
More Objective Statements for Receptionist Resume [16-20]
16. Individual with strong reasoning ability to welcome all clients and visitors upon entering Simonds premises seeks a Receptionist position with Perpetual Consulting. Also coming with previous experience in a receptionist role in an office-based environment, as well as experience with the Building and Construction Industry and exceptional customer service skills.
17. Searching for the job of a Receptionist at FAR Government, Inc. where the ability to maintain appointment schedules for one or more outpatient clinics will be utilized. Also comes with a High School diploma and oral and written proficiency with English, as well as familiarity with Medical Terminology and basic computer skills.
18. Experienced individual seeking a Receptionist position with UMass Memorial Medical Center to greet and offer assistance to visitors, employees, vendors, and students in a friendly and positive way. Also coming with a High School diploma and 2 years of related office support experience, and strong customer service and communication skills.
19. Specialized individual with 5 years of experience in handling high volume of calls longs for a Receptionist position with MGA Entertainment to skillfully manage incoming calls while balancing corporate communication policies. Also coming with a High School diploma and professional phone skills and working skills in Word and Excel.
20. Passionate individual with experience using multi-line phone system desires a Receptionist position with Norlift of Oregon, Inc. to be the primary point of contact by warmly greeting all walk-ins and answering all incoming calls as quickly as possible. Also comes with 3 years of customer service experience and excellent customer service skills, and a strong ability to multitask.
Are you interested in a receptionist job? If yes, then your resume or CV must have a well persuasive objective statement to stand a better chance of being read and selected for an interview.
If you apply the ideas and examples of receptionist resume objective statements shared on this page, then you will sure be able to write a very good objective statement for your receptionist resume.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).