This post presents useful career objective statements for Resume, to help you create a compelling one for your resume/CV and stand a better chance of being hired for the job position that you are seeking.
To stand a better chance of being hired, you need to craft a highly compelling career objective statement for your resume or CV which you are sending to the recruiter/employer.
With a good career objective statement starting your resume, it becomes easier to get the recruiter/employer to be interested in reading your resume/CV and offering you an interview appointment.
How to Make Good Career Objective Statements for Resumes
To make a good and effective career objective for your resume, you need to study the job description and requirements to know what the vacant position it entails and the qualities, experience, training, skills, etc. that are needed to succeed on the job.
When you get this information, you will then be able to write a career objective statement for your resume or CV that appeals strongly to the recruiter/employer that you are the right person for the job.
Your career objective should emphasize some of your major qualities, skills, experience, education, etc. that you are bringing to the job, which should also match what the recruiter/employer wants.
By writing your career objective this way shows that you meet what the recruiter/employer want for the job and they will be captivated and drawn into the body of the resume/CV to read all parts of it.
Now, let’s see some great examples of career objective statements you can learn from:
20 Good Career Objective Statements for Resume
- To obtain a position with Activision as a Career Development Manager to gather requirements for effective career growth and improve a career development strategy. Also bringing excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience in Software Engineering, and strong planning, time-management, and organizational skills.
- A highly skilled individual with 5 years of experience in career development, student services, and employer relations seeks a Recruiting Coordinator position with Caltech, to coordinate recruiting programs for the Career Development Center. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree with demonstrated knowledge in the areas of career development, event management, and program implementation.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Friends of the High Line for the role of a Youth and Career Development Manager to oversee the overall management and administration of the High Line’s teen staff program. Also coming with a Master’s degree in Youth Development and three years of program and case management experience, and experience in communications utilizing social media channels.
- A well-organized individual with 5 years of experience seeks employment with Columbia University in the City of New York as an Assistant Director to research and initiate contact with employers to build a stronger name for the GSAPP. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree with excellent graphic, presentation, and entrepreneurial skills.
- Team-oriented individual willing to work at the National Louis University in a Senior Career Advisor position with 5 years of related career advising experience looks to utilize the ability to give advice to students on career objectives, skill growth needs, job search strategies, and other career-related issues. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree and the ability to manage projects to ensure that commitments are met on time.
More Career Objective Statements for Resume [6-10]
6. Energetic individual with 5 years of experience in career coaching at an organization in the tech space seeks a Career Coach position with Pathrise to act as the main mentor for forty-five (45) fellows at a time helping them from resume prep all the way up to negotiation. Also coming with high administrative acumen and the ability to work with a team and learn quickly.
7. To obtain a position with Merit America as a Program Success Manager, to meet and exceed learner success metrics including program enrollment, retention, satisfaction, and post-program job placement. Also bringing relationship-building skills, operational excellence, and life-long learning ability.
8. Passionate individual seeking a Career Coach Job at the University of Minnesota, to collaborate with the Student Services team to develop a new protocol, tools, and assessment strategies for career coaching. Also bringing a Master’s degree in Career Counseling, 3 years of related experience, and experience developing and executing educational programs.
9. Safety conscious individual with 5 years of related work experience desires a Career Coach position with General Assembly to respond to students and job seeker needs to identify challenges and lessen the areas of a great effort to develop solid and designed action plans. Also coming with the ability to help students identify their personal goals to best impact their job search and educational experience.
10. An individual with 2 years of experience in a Talent Operations related role seeks a Talent Acquisition Coordinator position with Good Dog, to utilize the ability to create a meaningful and seamless candidate experience as well as manage the day-to-day scheduling for candidate interviews. Also coming with excellent time-management and prioritization skills, and strong attention to detail.
More Career Objective Statements for Resume [11-15]
11. Team-oriented individual eager to work at Premier Nutrition: The Good Energy People as an Associate Brand Manager offers 3 years of relevant brand management experience within Consumer-Packaged Goods. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree and analytical experience with platforms, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
12. Seeking a Media Coordinator position with Beekeeper Marketing where 2 years of work experience in media will be utilized. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, detail-oriented and strong organizational skills, and demonstrated experience as an effective team player with excellent communication skills.
13. Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Director of Brand Creative position with Life is Good to coordinate calendars and schedule internal and external meetings. Also bringing the ability to actively and effectively manage, mentor, and inspire the creative design team.
14. Individual with strong reasoning ability to work independently and exercise discretion and good judgment seeks a Career Services Specialist position with Florida Career College. Also coming with a High School diploma and the ability to identify developing and securing relationships with employers to hire students.
15. Searching for the job of a Career Transition Specialist at Job Corps where 2 years of work-related experience will be utilized. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree in Human Services and experience with case management, career counseling, employment counseling and job search, job preparation, and development techniques.
More Career Objective Statements for Resume [16-20]
16. Experienced individual seeking an Executive Assistant to Chief People Officer position with Upwork to provide support to Upwork’s CPO through extensive calendar management, including multi-channeled work streams. Also coming with 5 years of experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting C-level executives, and experience with Google Calendar and Gmail.
17. Specialized individual with 6 years of experience in consultative sales longs for a Career Training Consultant position with ACI Learning to build and manage a robust pipeline of prospective students and cultivate relationships on an ongoing basis to drive results. Also coming with outstanding communication skills and exceptional closing skills, and the ability to try new approaches and bounce back when things don’t work rightly.
18. Passionate individual with 10 years of graphic design experience desires a Creative Lead position with Jacob to perform target market analysis and research on target segments. Also coming with strong knowledge of SharePoint, and hardware/software for video and audio capture, and editing of multimedia presentations.
19. Talented individual seeking to work with NextPath Career Partners as a Project Coordinator to support sales by owning the order fulfillment process, including assisting in attaining sales goals as well as ensuring efficient handling of customer orders. Also bringing excellent and polite communication skills, and the ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
20. Team-oriented individual seeking employment with Adams and Associates as a Career Counselor to provide personal and career counseling for students to enhance student employability and to ensure continued enrollment and success in the Job Corps program. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school with 5 years of experience in counseling, and a valid in-State Driver’s License.
When writing a resume or CV, it is important to begin it with a highly impressive career objective statement to capture the recruiter/employer’s interest to actually read all sections of it.
This post provides you the ideas and examples to be able to make highly captivating career objective statement for your resume/CV.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).