20 Best Objective Statements for Nurse Resume
If you are writing an objective statement for a nurse resume, it is important to make it impactful on the recruiter/employer to urge them to get into the body of the resume/CV to read all parts of it.
The success of the objective statement of your nurse resume or CV is judged by its ability to get the recruiter/employer to read all sections of your resume/CV.
If the recruiter/employer is made to take the time to actually read your nurse resume/CV, then your chances of getting an interview from them are higher.
So, how do your create an objective statement that gets the recruiter/employer’s attention to read your nurse resume or CV?
That is the focus of this post, please keep reading:
How to Make a Great Nurse Resume Objective Statement
The key to writing a great objective statement for a nurse resume is to find out what the particular nursing position entails and what the recruiter/employer requires that prospective candidates should have to be considered for hiring.
To get the above information, you need to study the nurse job description and job requirements which the recruiter/employer published to inform prospective candidates about the available nurse position.
The job description shows you the duties and responsibilities of the nurse that the successful candidate will be expected to perform.
And from the job requirements, you will discover the qualities, skills, experience, educational level, etc. that applicants for the nurse job will be expected to have to be hired.
Having learnt of what the nurse job entails and requires to be hired, you can then craft an objective statement that shows that you are a great fit for the position.
Your nurse objective statement should highlight some of your best qualities, experience, educational level, etc. that also match the recruiter/employer’s requirements.
To boost your ability to write highly impressive objective statement for a nurse resume, here are good examples to study:
20 Best Objective Statements for Nurse Resume
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute enough experience in the nursing job at State of Oklahoma as an Immunization Nurse. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree and a valid permanent Oklahoma license as a Registered Nurse, as well as skill in maintaining positive working relationships and effective communication skills both oral and written.
- Seeking the job of a Regence Care Management Nurse where 3 years of direct clinical experience will be utilized. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, effective computer skills, strong organizational and management skills, and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced individual seeking a General Nurse position with Centers for Medicine & Medical Services. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited professional nursing educational program with current, active, unrestricted license. Also bringing experience with volunteer work done through the National Service programs, and the ability to provide clinical guidance, leadership, and direction to CMS contractors.
- Certified nurse with proven knowledge of utilization management principles longs for a Managed Care Nurse position with Western & Southern Financial Group, to use documented criteria to promote quality medical care. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and proven working knowledge of International Classification of Diseases – (ICD-10).
- Talented individual seeking to work with Nebraska Medicine as a Cardiac Device Nurse with 5 years of nursing experience. Also bringing a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), experience with Microsoft Office applications and experience with patient teaching materials, and interpretation and analysis of cardiac rhythms.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Riverhills Neuroscience as a Registered Nurse to establish and manage a plan for daily operations that meets the patient’s and physician’s needs. Also bringing an Associate’s degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program, current licensure in Ohio and Kentucky, and experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and practice management system.
- To obtain a position with Oregon Health & Science to leverage the ability to provide direct and indirect professional nursing care in Circulating or Scrub roles. Also coming with BSN degree and BLS, ASN degree and BLS, as well as current unencumbered Oregon RN license and basic computer skills with oral and written communication skills.
- Highly skilled individual with the ability to coordinate, schedule, process, perform, and oversee the pre-operative COVID-19 testing of surgical patients, seeks a COVID Testing Nurse position with the United Surgical Partners International, Inc. Also coming with a degree from an accredited school of nursing, 5 years of experience in a hospital setting, excellent communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Texas Children’s Hospital as a Health Education Nurse to update Immunization provider database for greater Houston area. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing with 3 years of nursing experience, a technical diploma in Nursing with current enrollment in a BSN program, and an RN license from the state of Texas.
- Well-organized individual with the ability to provide direct care to patients seeks employment with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center as a Graduate Nurse to utilize 2 years of related work experience and basic familiarity with computers. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, certificate 1 Basic Life Support, and the ability to make decisions at appropriate times.
- Energetic individual with knowledge of public health issues seeks to apply general nursing skills and practices in the areas of maternal, child, and adult health in a Program Nurse position at COMPASS RESIDENTIAL AND CONSULTING, LLC. Also coming with a valid IN license as a Registered Nurse, a valid driver’s license, and current negative TB (Tuberculin test).
- Passionate individual seeking an Outreach Nurse position with Hemophilia of Georgia with the ability to educate the client’s medical and community support system. Also bringing a Nursing degree from an accredited nursing program, demonstrated clinical competence in infusion skills, and proven ability to work without supervision.
- Safety conscious individual with a high level of skills and experience desires a Nurse position with Northwestern University to utilize 5 years of experience in ambulatory general medicine. Also coming with college health experience, excellent independent practice, and experience in using electronic health records and MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- An individual with strong ability to learn fast interested in the position of a Nurse Specialist at Tulane University seeks to apply three years of experience working with sickle cell and other clotting disorders patients. Also coming with current Louisiana State licensure with 3 years of clinical nursing experience in med-surgery and pediatrics, and experience working with a comprehensive, integrated care team.
- Team-oriented individual eager to work at Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Inc. as a Nurse seeks to bring 5 years of experience working in the Emergency Department. Also coming with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, current certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support, and advanced verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Passionate individual hopeful for a Device Clinic Nurse position with UCHealth, to plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans based on patient assessment to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and state licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN), as well as 6 months of nursing experience.
- Seeking a Care Management Nurse position with E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company where 7 years of pediatric nursing experience will be applied. Also coming with knowledge of models of case management and experience with how to transition care management functions from one model to another, and 5 years of BSN experience.
- Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Nurse position with Promises Behavioral Health, brings 5 years of nursing experience and the ability to meet with new clients and assist in completing the medical and health assessment and questionnaire. Also coming with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, a valid Registered Nurse license, and excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Talented individual seeking to work with the Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA) as a Nurse to participate in the establishment, management, and evaluation of a comprehensive school health program. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) with a current Registered Nurse (RN) license issued by a State Board of Nursing, and 3 years of experience as a school nurse.
- Passionate individual with 4 years of experience in a hospital, clinical setting desires a Performance Improvement Nurse position with Long Island Community Hospital to collect and analyze data for selected studies. Also comes with a Master’s degree and previous relevant experience, as well as the ability to work independently, use good judgment in decision-making, and access resources effectively.
If you are applying for a nursing job, your chances of getting hired begin with a powerful objective statement in your resume or CV.
This post helps you to learn how to quickly master writing effective nurse objective for your resume by providing valuable ideas and examples.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).