20 Best Objective Sentence Examples for Resumes
If you are looking to learn how to make an effective objective sentence for your resume/CV which puts it in a better position to be read by the recruiter/employer, then you will find this post really helpful.
The objective sentence, being the first statement in a resume, plays a critical role in getting the recruiter/employer to be interested in reading the entire content of your resume or CV.
This article focuses on helping you learn how to make the kind of objective sentence that the recruiter/employer cannot resist reading and getting into the body of the resume after.
With such objective sentence, you would be increasing your chances of being hired for the position that you are applying for.
How to Make a Highly Impressive Objective Sentence for Your Resume
To make an objective sentence for any job position and for a resume, that catches the attention of the recruiter/employer strongly, you need to understand what the recruiter/employer needs for the position.
To get this information, you need to study both the job description and the job requirements that the recruiter/employer published to announce the availability of the job, so that interested individuals can be guided in their application.
From the job description, you will get to know the kind of duties and responsibilities you will be expected to perform if hired.
And from the job requirements, you will discover the qualities, education, skills, experience, etc. that you need to have to be able to perform on the job effectively and to be hired.
Having therefore a good knowledge of the job, you can then make an objective sentence that convinces the recruiter/employer that you have what is required to succeed on the job.
Your objective sentence should emphasize the skills, qualities, experience, etc. that you have and are bringing to the job.
These qualities and experience should also tally with what the re recruiter/employer has published for the position.
Now, let’s see some good examples of objective sentences that you can learn from to write a compelling one for your resume/CV:
20 Best Objective Sentence Examples for Resumes
- Talented individual seeking to work with Wellstar Health System as a Health Coach with 2 years of experience delivering wellness coaching in a hospital environment. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science and Health Coach Certification, and the ability to guide behavior change efforts in others, as well as the capacity to make and sustain positive lifestyle changes.
- Talented individual seeking to work with Metabolic Research Center Inc. as a Weight Loss Consultant with 3 years of sales experience and a proven track record of success. Also bringing sales and problem-solving skills, as well as closing, prospecting, presentation, and client relationship skills.
- Seeking the job of an Enologist at Constellation Brands where 3 years of Harvest in Winemaking experience will be utilized. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Enology and basic knowledge of winemaking techniques and laboratory analytical methods; as well as computer proficiency in Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experienced individual seeking a Senior Geologist position with Versar, Inc looks to offer 10 years of demonstrated Project Management experience. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Geology with 10 years of demonstrated professional consulting experience as a Technical Professional; and prior experience leading teams in a collaborative, challenging, and rewarding environment.
- Certified individual with experience in technical advice on botany and plant conservation for both forest and rangeland ecosystems longs for a Botanist position with Bureau of Land Management, to serve as the Plant Conservation and Restoration Program leader for BLM in Wyoming. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Botany with 1 full year of specialized experience at the GS-11 level.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Livengrin Foundation as a Drug and Alcohol Dealer to maintain clinical chart. Also coming with a Master’s degree with license and certification, as well as previous experience in a human service agency and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- To obtain a position with West Virginia University School of Medicine as a Retina Specialist to provide excellent patient care and teach medical students. Also comes with a Master’s degree and a West Virginia medical license, including completion of a Retina fellowship and Retina practice in the area of Ophthalmology.
- A highly skilled individual with strong knowledge of coaching concepts and techniques seeks employment with PNC as an Investment Advisor, to grow client loyalty and share of wallet through an exceptional client experience. Also coming with an Associate’s degree with 1 year of professional experience and successful completion of a formal development program, and knowledge of coaching concepts and methods.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Mango Languages as a Linguist to design and execute formulation studies to create content in the video, audio, and written form. Also coming with a Master’s degree in Linguistics and 3 years of related experience in the language-learning field, as well as experience in video content creation and experience working with multiple languages and cultures.
- Passionate individual hopeful for a Chief Financial Officer position with Confidential, to manage financial and business performance by developing appropriate metrics to measure the Company’s business. Also comes with a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Certified Public Accountant designation, and 10 years of experience in financial management.
- Seeking a Transaction Associate position with Industrious Inc. where 4 years of professional experience in commercial real estate will be applied. Also coming with strong communication and presentation skills; as well as strong financial modeling, excellent judgment, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Safety Technician position with DistributionNOW to follow Safety Services and Company SOP’s to assure compliance to life safety requirements. Also bringing a General Education Degree (GED) with 3 years of related experience, and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- An individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute enough experience in the Senior Mechanical Engineer position at I.C. Thomasson Associates, Inc. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from ABET-accredited school with 7 years of professional experience in consulting engineering, and knowledge of engineering theories and methodologies.
- Passionate individual hopeful for a Project Manager position with INDUS Technology, Inc, to plan, manage, and accomplish complex projects. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, 10 years of technical experience, and technical knowledge in Aircraft Carrier and Amphibious Ship Combat Systems Engineering.
- Seeking a Dental Hygienist position with Crawford Thomas Recruiting where 2 years of experience in dental hygiene will be applied. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Registered Dental Hygiene program, 5 years of experience in an established dental practice, and current CPR certification.
- Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Plant Operator position with Energy Transfer to operate, inspect, and maintain equipment and systems at plant facilities. Also bringing a High School diploma with 5 years of relevant experience, and excellent organizational and communication skills.
- An individual with strong reasoning ability looking to utilize proficiency in basic plan reading in the Project Surveyor job at Ripple Effect Consulting LLC. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Surveying, licensure as a Land Surveyor in Training (LSIT) and as a Professional Land Surveyor (PLS), and proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Office.
- Seeking the job of a Legal Counsel at Hearts & Science where 5 years of social media work experience will be utilized. Coming with a Juris Doctor degree from an ABA-accredited law school and experience working at an advertising agency. Also bringing the knowledge of the in-house legal role, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced individual seeking an Insurance Agent position with AAA Northeast looks to offer 2 years of sales experience to the job. Also bringing an Associate’s degree with valid P&C License; communication skills, relationship-building, and customer service skills; and Service Tier Insurance designation including ARC, CISR, and ACSR.
- Certified Individual with 2 years of manufacturing experience in a private environment longs for a Group Leader position with 3M, to facilitate two-way communication between assigned staff and supervisor. Also coming with a High School diploma, experience working in a team leadership position, and general mechanical knowledge in addition to SAP experience.
When applying for a job and writing a resume/CV to send to recruiters/employers, you need to give your resume a boost to be able to win you an interview by starting it with a compelling objective sentence.
This post helps you with practical and effective ideas and examples that you can apply in writing a great objective sentence for your resume.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).